We Have So Much To Talk About [MXM, Plot-check, ideas, and Fandoms]

O

Orphic.

Original poster
We Have So Much To Talk About
Hi, my name is Ammil and it's not my real name.
My gender is not relevant to the role play nor does it define my abilities to write. If it bothers you that I must be male or female, than I am afraid we will not be good partners and I suggest you leave now. If it does not bother you, then please continue reading.

My time zone is Pacific Daylight Time. I have school from Monday to Thursday so please understand that I might not be able to post sometimes during those days when homework piles up. I will try to let you know before hand.
Proper grammar and spelling should be used at all times during the duration of the role-play. I don't expect the same type of grammar or spelling while OOC chatting so you don't have to worry about that. Please be at least Literate or Advanced Literate. Each post should be at least 2 adequately written paragraphs; full 5 sentences per paragraph. I am looking for quality, not quantity. If you plan on writing more than 2 paragraphs then I will write more than 2 paragraphs. My writing style depends on yours. Just note that my writing speed depends entirely on how much you write. The longer it is, the longer it takes me to post.
I personally love talking OOC with my partners especially when we are planning certain aspects of the role-play. Please be able to help me brainstorm ideas or just hold a pleasant conversation! I honestly would love to talk about how crazy our characters are gonna be. Just note that my characters may or may not be very 100% extra. Take initiative! Surprise me! If it is something very big, just let me know so I can give you my input. Communication is key.

So I am only accepting MXM offers right now, thank you for being understanding. Some of my favorite genres include: Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Slice-Of-Life (though this depends on the heaviness of the plot), Angst, Tragedy, and Hurt/Comfort. I don't really like to write horror, but I don't mind writing heavy and dark subjects. We don't necessarily have to write a role-play set in a canon world. We can come up with a totally original plot!
Those that I have italicized are the ones I am currently craving for. Those that have a question mark next to them means I may not be caught up with the series or even knowledgeable at all about it but I don't mind doing research and making my posts as close to accurate as I can.

***NOTE THAT I WILL ONLY BE PLAYING OCS IN THESE UNIVERSES. YOU MAY PLAY AS A CANON CHARACTER OR EVEN ANOTHER OC.***
Camp Half-Blood
Fairytail
Pokémon
Voltron (?)
Harry Potter
Blue Exorcist
Detroit: Become Human
Fire Emblem (?)
Final Fantasy XV (?)
Miraculous Ladybug (?)
BNHA (?)
RWBY

"Halwende!" The panic-stricken face of his comrade disappeared from view with his quick descent through the air. His home of Halcyon was under siege by the ruthless Galra regime. Above, the darkened sky was lined with Galra warships armed with heavy artillery and strength to break through the capitol's defenses. They would be overrun soon, if they weren't already. The remaining Halconians were forced to retreat to the fortified clocktower at the center of the main city.

With each second passed, the adrenaline coursed through his body. The warship that he managed to damage its internal engine was sent spiraling to the ground along with him still on its back. With careful meticulous planning, he leapt off moments before it crashed into the earth. Debris was flung everywhere with the following explosion. Despite exhaustion finally catching up to him, Helwende willed himself to continue the fight. His people needed him.

He steadied his hands gripping tightly onto twin revolvers; The Forsakened, who were now the only thing standing with him against the oncoming catastrophe. Enemies surround him. The clocktower was still too far for him to reach on time. He will just have to make do with fighting here until he can advance.
---
TLDR; Centuries pass and the new team Voltron receive a far-off distress signal coming from the ruins of an ancient planet. Halcyon, known millennia ago to be the home of the prosperous Halconians before their ultimate annihilation. They are characterized by their longevity, nobility, and prowess in the arts of war. During the beginning of the Galra conquest, they allied themselves with the Alteans but ultimately lost to their powerful military.

The desolate planet cracked through the center into two pieces held the remaining Halconian still sealed away.

WIP

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. I'm kinda interested in a m x m roleplay. Also do you have discord or steam or google hangouts or anything of the sort to talk on instead of this website as I'd be able to talk more frequently on there.

Hello. I'm kinda interested in a m x m roleplay. Also do you have discord or steam or google hangouts or anything of the sort to talk on instead of this website as I'd be able to talk more frequently on there.
I have discord and KIK if you're still interested! Sorry for getting back to you late!

Hello, I'm interested in Harry Potter universe! (Just watched the second Fantastic Beasts movie and that reawakened my interest in this verse).

I'm in the process of planning out my very first OC, so I don't have much written on him yet. I'll PM you the details.

Hello, I'm interested in a Detroit Become Human roleplay. Message me if you are interested :)

Hey, I'd do a RWBY rp with both oc's, if you'd like to talk on that

I’ll do a fairy tail or bnha fandom.