We Fight Because We're Two Halves Of The Same Whole

Katherine looked at Troy, "No you won't, but I wouldn't worry too much."

Katherine nearly grew weak when Troy pulled her into her a kiss. "You're going to get me addicted to that more than I already am if you keep kissing me like this." She said smiling, her face slightly pink.

When the decorations had been set up, Katherine drove the two of them to her place and Katherine led Troy to an all white room, "Okay, so about your early birthday present..."

Katherine pulled out a small box. Inside was an obsidian and silver watch. Katherine's name had been engraved on the back of the clock and then filled in with melted gold. She waited excitedly for him to open it. Katherine had waited all day to give him his gift. She hoped he liked it. She didn't want to give him anything he wouldn't like, but if Troy wore the watch at the dance, Katherine would know who he was.

"After your done opening it, I'm going to go dress shopping with my mom. Fellington and my Dad will help you out. My dad's name is Zeke. I promise you he'll be nice okay?" Katherine said smiling.

Troy was thankful that the decorations and stuff was over. As Katherine drove back to her place he noticed that they had passed the old cemetary. He kept thinking about his dad and the car crash that scared him. Was it really his fault like his mother said? He shook his head and then closed his eyes until the car came to a complete stop. Once out the car he let Katherine lead him into an all white room. " Your house still seems to suprise me".

When Katheine said that she got him an early birthday present he was eger to see was it was and nervous at the same time. When she pulled out the small box he looked at her and then the box. Troy was heisant for a moment but took the box and smiled when he opened it. The watch was stunning and he knew it must have been alot of money. " Ah babe thank you". He looked at it again to see that Katherine's name was engraved in the watch.

Once he put it on he smiled and then picked up Katherine and kissed her soundly. " You know your the best thing thats ever happened to me, Im glad your in my life". His hands wrapped around her waist and he deepened the kiss.

Katherine nearly melted in Troy's arms. She could have burst into glitter and rainbows she was feeling so happy. Whenever Troy's lips were on hers, she lost track of everything. The only thing Katherine could see or hear was Troy. Her heart raced and her head spun around. She was dizzy with a feeling she was unfamiliar with. Katherine didn't pull away and got into the kiss herself. She had literally lost sight of what she was supposed to be doing. Only Troy could do something like this to her. Why was he just so perfect?

Fellington knocked on the door, "When you guys are done in there, we have to prepare you love birds for the dance you know. I most certainly hope that for your parents sake you aren't having too much fun, Katherine."

Troy felt glad whenever he was around Katherine and her kisses drove him crazy. It was getting harder and harder to control himself when he was around her. His hands tugged at her shirt and he pulled her closer to his body. Everything was going good until the knock on the door and Fellington's voice knocked him bak into reality. Immeditally he backed up extremly embarrased and he shoved his hands in his pocket. " Um were comming out now". Troy opened the door to see Fellington and he nodded greeting the man. He never thought that he would be so embarrased in his life.

" So you should show me the mask collection that you have".

( Sorry it's short, brain fart)

"Oh please, there's no need to rush Mr. Matthews," Fellington said with a smile on his face, "But since you're ready, I'll introduce you to Mr. Brookewelle."

Katherine's father stepped from behind Fellington. He wore a smile on his face, "You can call me Zeke. I'll stick to calling you Troy if that's alright."

Zeke was all to eager for this. Since this was the first guy Katherine brought home, he was going to make sure that the guy was comfortable. He patted Troy warmly on the shoulder much like a father would his son. He led Troy away from Katherine, "Don't worry, you'll see her in a bit," As they got out of ear shot he said, "I must say I am quite grateful. You're proof that my little girl isn't a lesbian."

Zeke had worried deeply about that. Katherine had been known to turn down many guys who came to her house with flowers to necklaces of gold. Her reason had always been not having time nor being interested. It was just a little shady, but things had obviously changed some where along the lines and Troy had to be congratulated in Zeke's opinion. He was going to treat Troy as if he was his own son.

"Alright, Katherine dear!" Katherine's mom, Alina said cheerily from across the hall, "Let's go dress shopping."

Katherine nodded. She watched Troy leave with a frown. "Don't embarrass me, daddy!" Katherine yelled after Zeke. She knew her father would not hesitate to tell Troy of her childhood. That in itself was embarrassing.

Troy was supprsied to see Katherine's dad standing behind Fellington. When Katherines dad approached him and told him he could kall him Zeke he practicaly let his jaw fall to the floor. Usually anytime he met someones dad they usually were stern and scared the shit out of him but Zeke was pretty cool. He nodded and then glanced over at Katherine before he followed her dad down the hall. Troy almost burst out laughing when Zeke said he was glad Katherine wasn't a lesbian.

He never though that Katherine was lesbian but he always used to wonder why she never dated anyone. He just figured she was dating someone or never had any time for one. Troy smiled when he heard Katherine's voice warning her dad not to embarras her. Too late. He was ready to see Fellington's mask and the outfit he was going to wear. It surprised him how excited he was for tommaorow. Things sure did change.

Katherine rolled her eyes. It was helpless. Zeke had probably already embarrassed her already. That would be typical of him. She smiled and then frowned.

"Katherine dear, I'm so glad you've got yourself a boyfriend," Her mother started, "I was starting to think that you were a lost cause."

Katherine didn't say anything to her mother. She was used to all the badmouthing. It was what made her family so dysfunctional. She just nodded. Katherine wanted to get the dress shopping done as soon as possible so she could be in Troy's arms. Katherine nearly laughed at herself. She was already addicted Troy and probably more than he knew. She was really hoping that he'd get to spend time with her after he picked out his mask and suit. Katherine shook her head. She didn't have time for that. She had to focus on the task at hand.

"Okay mom, let's get going..." Katherine said quietly, following her mom out of the house.

Zeke smiled warmly at Troy, "Since you're so eager to pick out a mask, we'll do that first. Fellington, if you would?"

Fellington nearly jumped out of his gloves and shoes with joy, "Why certainly, right this way."

Zeke and Troy were led into another one of the spare rooms. The wall was literally covered from side to side in masks fit for a masquerade. There were ones with feathers, ones with jewels (all real), ones with sparkles, and even one that sparkled in diamonds. There were also ones that weren't so flashy. The less flashy ones simply sparkled and or decorated with feathers. It was probably overwhelming for someone who wasn't used to this type of thing. However, Fellington simply liked to collect masks and he had to admit that he got them all for a relatively low price, thanks to Brookewelle family.

"Well, Mr. Matthews, you may take your pick. Katherine has already selected hers and I must say it is absolutely stunning. She has good taste that girl," Fellington motioned Troy towards the mask room and waited for him to take his pick.

Troy was beyond amazed when he entered the room. There were mask everywhere. He was probubally more excited about this because he never seen one in person. In movies deffinitally but up close was awhole other story. Walking around the room he took his time looking at each and everyone before settling on one. Picking up the mask he showed Fellington and Zeke. It wasn't extreme not was it plain, but he knew that it was something that people wouldn't think of wearing. Fellington seemed like he was going to jump out his shoes in happiness and Zeke was equaly happy.

The next thing that they had to do was get a suit. Troy exited the room and he stopped and looked back for a moment. He wondered how long it would take to put the mask in the room. Troy couldn't wait to get the suit over with. it would mean the more time he'd get to spend with Katherine.

( Sory its short, brain fart)

((Gonna leave Katherine and her mom on fast forward. They'll come back when suit searching is over))

"Why, it's marvelous! Perfect if I do say so myself. Please be sure to return it when you've finished!" Fellington said cheerily, "Now for the suit! I know Katherine suggest you look at her brother's selection of them, but I am a person of class Mr. Matthews. You see, my suits are nothing but classy. The girl will be at your feet when they see you in one of my suits!"

Fellington lead Zeke and Troy into another room. The room was even bigger than the mask room and held a variety of suits. There were ones that looked as though they were designed for princes and kings. There was a traditional "Cinderella's Prince" suit and then there was a butler suit, a suit for a musician, there was a suit for every occasion, even a masquerade prince suit. In fact there were several of those and a few of them even matched Troy's mask.

"Well, I'll let you take a look around. The girls should be returning home soon," Fellington said happily and then he turned to Zeke, "You haven't said much. Why?

"Fellington, I feel like I've got a son again? Do you remember the last time I went suit searching?" Zeke asked.

"You never did... Alex never attended the dances." Fellington said softly.

Troy nodded and then was ready to get the suit. When Fellington led him into a huge room of suits bigger than the room of mask he was just speachless. They were desinged in their own unique way with diffrent colors to match each suit. Looking around Troy did't want anything extravagant but something simple. Once picking out the shirt he told Zeke and Fellington who nodded aprovingly.

When Zeke and Fellington started talking and how Alex never attended any dances. He felt like there was an akwardness. Eventually Fellington turnned his attention back to the suit that Troy picked out and smiled. " Well im sure Katherine will love this".

After trying on the suit which fir perfectly Fellington went to do something and Zeke walked into the kitchen asking him if he wanted something to drink. " Yeah thanks". Troy spoke as he took the glass. Zeke nodded and then patted his back. " Katherine and them should be back real soon".

Katherine and her mother walked in the house. Katherine was feeling a little out of it. She was a little hungry and was in the mood for some dinner. It was actually a little frightening to know that the dance was tomorrow, but she was looking forward to Troy's birthday. Katherine had made him a cake and everything. She bought him an iPhone simply because Katherine thought he deserved it. She would have given it to him anyway even if his birthday wasn't tomorrow. Katherine smiled. If it wasn't for the fact that Troy's birthday was tomorrow, the two of them wouldn't even be together. In fact, Katherine wouldn't be going to the dance at all unless she had been assigned some ridiculous task like awarding the king and queen.

She looked around for Troy and found him with Zeke and Fellington. She smiled and hugged Troy, "I missed you."

Katherine really had missed Troy. For some reason, there was always an empty feeling when he wasn't by her side, "I have to show you something. My parents love this spot in our house, but I never used appreciated it because I had no one to share the view with."

Katherine led Troy to the balcony so he could see the view. They were pretty high up.
63d42f40218489ff3b6fa1d3_Sanya%20night%20view.jpg

When he saw Katherine, Troy immeditally smiled. He had wanted to spend more time with her before the dance. He hugged her back and kissed her cheek. " I missed you to". Troy nodded when Katherien said that she wanted to show him something and followed her as they headed over to the balcony.

The view was amazing, Troy leaned over too get a look at the floor below. " Wow this is a great view, I could stay out here forever". He smiled at Katherine before pulling her into his arms and kissing her deeply. " Now that were alone I have you all to myslef". He grinned before letting his hands slip to her waist.

( Brain Fart xP)

Katherine smiled as she was pulled into Troy's arms and smiling into their kiss, "I wouldn't want to be anyone else's, Troy."

She used Troy's chest for support standing on her tip toes a little to kiss him again. Katherine was in pure bliss and didn't think of anything else but Troy. She was just filled with thoughts of him. Of course she figured that they were impure, but her thoughts were probably nothing compared to what Troy may be thinking. However, she hadn't the slightest idea.

"You know my parents did leave, but Fellington is still here so be careful. He kind of sneaks up on you sometimes," Katherine giggled. She wondered if Troy had already figured that out. Sometimes it seemed like Fellington knew her house better than she did, "Hey don't kiss anyone thinking they're me okay?"

Katherine was teasing him. She had a feeling that he would recognize her even with the mask. However, she was hoping that Zack wouldn't try to get to her first. The thought sickened her slightly. She also thought of Eryn and how it might be possible that she was plotting something and that it probably wouldn't be to Katherine's benefit.

Troy was glad that it was just him and Katherine. When he was wityh her he wasn't worried about all the things he was going through. Tommarow was his birthday and he was make the best of it. He smiled and then deeped the kiss as his hand slipped down lower. In his mind he was trying his best not to get too worked up but in realitly it was easier said then done.

" Yeah i figured he'd pop up on us but it dosent bother me". He chuckled and then shook his head. " Trust me I wont kiss anyone else, plus I'll know its you by the neckalace I got you and Ill be wearing this watch". The only thing that was bothering him was Zach and his little friend. He wasn't worried about Eyrn because he could care less about her but putting her and Zach together just made him sigh.

After kissing her soflty Troy backed up slightly and looked down at her. " So tell me what do you want to do?". Troy thought that he wouldn't have that much energy but once again he supprised himself.

Katherine looked up at Troy. Thoughts were raging through her mind and her heart thumped loudly in her chest as her mind started to sink in the gutters. She blushed by simply thinking of Troy without his shirt. Katherine tried to think of something to say, but no words came to mind right away, "My mind... it's not functioning..."

She mentally slapped herself. That had been a lame thing to say, but everything else that had come to mind was simply off limits. Katherine couldn't tell Troy what she was really thinking. He might think she was crazy or something. She was unsure, but she didn't want to say she wanted to take his shirt off and marvel at those marvelous delicious looking- Katherine stopped herself. What was she thinking!? Now of all times. The two of them were alone, but that didn't make the resisting any easier. Katherine blushed even more.

"I'm sorry, right now I'm just..." Katherine took a moment to think, "in the gutters..."

She hid her read face in Troy's chest. She was blushing immensely and she was almost certain that Troy could feel the warmth of her face on his chest even more so.

Troy chuckled when Katherine said that her mind wasn't functioning. He was actually pretty curious to know what she was thinking about because he knew if she found out what was running throguh his mind, she'd probubally blush and turn red. He looked at her as she blushed and Troy couldn't help but smile.

" You know its cute when you blush". As Katherine leaned her head against his chest Troy could tell she was still blushing. Placing his hands on her waist, Troy kissed her forehead. " You know you can tell me what your thinking, I mean ill tel you what im thinking". A smirk formed on his face as he leaned down and wispered in her ear. " You tempt me way beyond my limits and its getting harder to control myself".

He chuckled and then looked at Katherine.

Katherine's face flushed with even more color with the feeling of Troy's hot breath on her ear. She practically melted in his arms with the sensation and stumbled just a bit. Her mind flooded with the most impure of thoughts. She could barely keep her own composure. Katherine wanted to tell him, but now she couldn't even get the words out.

"I... wow..." Katherine stuttered. Troy was just looking... sexy and it was driving Katherine crazy. She was wondering if he always had this effect on people. She was unsure, but at the current moment, she couldn't think of anything smart to say. What bothered her, was that even though most of her opposed the idea, Katherine's adventurous side was wanting to make Troy lose control. Unknowingly Katherine pressed her body against his. For some reason her body had become hot...

Oh Katherine just knew all the ways to push him over the edge. He knew that it wasn't a smart idea since Fellington was probubally in the house somewhere but at the moment he didn't care. Troy smiled as Katherine tried to find some words to say but couldn't and before he knew it Katherine has pressed her body up against his. He was totally schocked but his body was sending completly diffrent signals. He pressed his lips against hers and then kissed down her neck as his hands sliped under Katherine's shirt. God in his mind and his body were telling him to do things that would get him in serious trouble if he got caught. " Mabey we should go inside". Troy kissed her again and with a urgency that sent a feeling through his body. He was extremtly happy and the evidence was plain to see through his pants. " Uh.. sorry". He blushed slightly and then kissed her neck.

Katherine's body was nearly overwhelmed with the feelings that surged through her. She could barely register what was going on. The feeling of Troy's hands were sensational and she nearly lost herself in his grasp. She just wanted him to keep going. Her mind was in such a horrible place and she couldn't get it out. In fact, she didn't want to. The kisses to her neck caused her to sigh with pleasure. When he stopped, Katherine snapped back into reality, "Oh my goodness. Troy I'm really sorry..." She put her hand over mouth in shock over what she had done. She didn't regret it, but she didn't want to get Troy into trouble either. Katherine had been incredibly happy. She wanted to feel those things again. When Troy apologized, Katherine had been slightly confused until she looked down at his pants and her face flushed with color, "It's okay... I don't think anyone will notice if I walk in front of you. If you want to go inside we can... where do you want to go?"