We Fight Because We're Two Halves Of The Same Whole

Katherine blushed when he saw him point to one of the family pictures, "That's because I have ice cream on my nose in that picture..."

Katherine couldn't help but to think of how cute Troy looked when he laughed. It was the first time she had ever seen him laugh. It was good to see that he wasn't totally hating her place. Katherine was shocked to know that he wanted to do something she wanted to do. She thought for a moment and she blushed at the first thought that came to her mind. No Katherine, you may not think about what Troy looks like without a t-shirt. She thought to herself. She couldn't believe she had let her mind creep into the gutters. It was absolutely insane.

She assumed that it was because Troy was grabbing onto her hand. And when she realized that, Katherine started thinking about how good of a boyfriend Troy would be. She then mentally slapped herself and she lead Troy to her favorite place which was the hot tub. To Katherine's surprise, there was already a neatly folded pair of swim trunks and one of Katherine's good bikinis lying next to the tub. Oh Fellington would pay for this one.

Troy nodded and then looked at the ice cream that was on her nose. He was actually starting to enjoy himself and being around Katherine made him feel awhole lot better about things. He happened to look over at Katherine and catch her blush whixh made a smile appear on his face. It was something about the way she blushed that made him smile.

Looking around at the other pictues that hung on the wall he looked down the hall at the many rooms. In his mind he figured there would be something spectacualr and stunning and each and every room but he knew that he was just letting his imagination run free. It was the first time he'd done it in a while.

Troy followed Katherine to the hot tub. When they got there swimming clothes were placed by the tub. He quickly looked at Katheine and then looked away because he wasstripping her down with his eyes and that was last thing he wanted to get caught doing. " So you wanna get in?". He pulled off his shirt and then grabbed the swimming trunks and threw them on over his boxers.

Katherine looked away as Troy started to undress himself. She was blushing madly and when she looked back again, he was shirtless. She looked away, trying to keep her thoughts to herself. Troy's body was amazing, however, her mind was replacing amazing with a word she couldn't believe she almost used. Since Troy was already undressed, Katherine couldn't really say no. She smiled and then she left the room for a bit to go change. Upon her return, she was dressed in a white fringe bikini and her clothes had been left neatly folded in the bathroom.

"Alright, let's get in and soak a bit..." Katherine said smiling at him. She was a little embarrassed by her appearance. She had lightly toned abs from working out, so she was fit to say the least. She just didn't have the time for sports. Katherine couldn't believe she was having time for this. She should have been planning for the day after tomorrow. In fact, she had a lot of things to do, but she supposed they could wait just a little while longer.

She stepped in the tub, letting the warm water wash over her. It felt nice on her cold skin.

When Troy finished getting dressed he looked back at Katherine to see her looking at him. The blush on her face made him grin and then he watched as she left the room to change. He didn't know what it was but he was nervous and around her. In his mind he kept wondering if it was a dream.

Troy turnned right when Katherine came back in her bikini. He could barley move the only thing he could do was stare at her body. Frocing himself to look away he climbed into the hottub with her and relaxed in the warm water. " This feel great". The water had a way of reliving the muscle stifness and calming his body down.

He got comfortable and then moved his leg slightly it brushed against Katherine's leg. " So is this were you come most times to relax?". Troy looked at her and smiled warmly before placing his whle body under the water and comming back up with a smirk. " This is really refreshing, and come to think of it ive'e never seen you in a bikini..you look great". Troy joked by poking her stomack and pulling her towrd him.

Katherine giggled when Troy poked her stomach. She was a little ticklish. Katherine's face flushed with color once more when Troy pulled her closer. A part of her was feeling wrong about the current situation, but the other part of her just simply didn't care. It was an odd battle and not one she had before. She couldn't say that she was totally hating it either. She was a little nervous because this was the first time she had allowed a guy to touch her in this way. In fact, it was the first time a guy had actually taken the initiative about touching her.

She realized that she had been complimented and she looked to the side as if it would hide her red face.
"Well... thanks... You look great too..." Katherine said to him.

Her nerves were definitely on edge, but in a good way this time. She was so close to Troy and suddenly she had become extremely nervous. This was all new to her and she wondered if he knew how she was feeling. Well, he probably didn't know. Katherine didn't exactly know what she was feeling either. Katherine found herself looking into Troy's eyes. She wondered what he was thinking because she didn't have the slightest idea.

Troy was having a geat time and the water was calming his nerves. When Katherine giggled he smiled since it was the first time that he had heard her giggle or be so happy in that matter. They were so used to not talking and not hanging out to getting something to eat and hanging out in the hot tub with her.

When she looked away and thanked him before giving him a complement of her own he saw the redness on her face and couldn't help but smile. It made his heart flutter with an unfamiliar feeling and he tried to figure out what it was. Troy dated a few girls but he never felt the way he was feeling. Usually they'd just go out for a while fool around and then break up because of jealousy, trust issues or it was just time to break up.

They were still really close to eachother and he felt his body tense up. It was a weird feeling creeping up in his body and the more he looked at her the more thoughts just rushed into his head. Troy didn't know if she wanted him to move away because she didn't seem to mind them being so close but still. As he looked into Katherine's eyes the urge to kiss her grew and before he knew it he found himself slowly lening in and brushing his lips against hers.

Katherine's eyes slowly shut as Troy kissed her. It was her first kiss. Well, today was a lot of firsts, but they were all highlights. Her heart thumped in her chest and thoughts of Troy flooded into her like a broken dam. At the same time, she was thinking about her priorities. Katherine wanted to have time for Troy, but would she have it? Katherine was unsure. She wanted to be with Troy. She wanted to be his and wanted him to be hers. It was all so strange because at the beginning of today, they were at each other's throats like normal... But now all Katherine wanted was for Troy to smile at her and hold her when things weren't going well...

"Sorry to intrude, but I'll be serving dinner now." Fellington announced. A smile was plastered on his face.

"Fellington, you weren't supposed to see that..." Katherine said blushing. She did not move away from Troy, instead she just rested her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around him.

"So is he your boyfriend or not?" Fellington asked. His smile had changed into a smirk.

"I don't know..." Katherine replied and she looked up at Troy, "Are you?"

The kiss was amazing and her soft lips against his felt so right. He was expecting her to pull away or say whats wrong with him but instead she kissed him back. Troy let his hands rest on her waist as he deepened the kiss. His stomach was in knots but not in a bad way but in a good way. Before he could do anything else he heard a voice and he broke the kiss and looked up to see it was Katherine's butler.

At first he thought it was going to be her parents but he felt relived when he saw it wasn't. He saw the smile on the butlers face and it made him hightly embarrased that he caught them kissing. A smile formed on his lips when Katherine rested her head on his chest and wrapped his arms around him.

When the butler asked him if he was Katherine's boyfriend and she asked if he was, Troy looked down at her and grinned. " Well thats what i want to be, your boyfriend". Troy placed his hand on her cheek for a moment before standing up. " Well we dont want to keep your parents waiting".

Katherine felt as though she would burst with happiness. For the first time in all her life, she had a boyfriend. She got up after him and water slid down her body. She stepped out before him so she could change.

Fellington approached Troy when Katherine shut the bathroom door, "I don't mean to make sudden requests, but please don't hurt Katherine. She may look fine on the outside, but if only people could see her on the inside. I can't tell you the number of times I've stayed up listening to her cry herself to sleep... That girl suffers more than anyone I know and I can't figure out why... you look like a good fellow so maybe I'm wasting my breath telling you all this..."

Fellington nodded at Troy before taking his leave. Katherine walked out of the bathroom with her pajamas on. A tank top, bunny slippers, and shorts. She looked at Troy, "I won't look at you while you change..." Katherine covered her eyes and she waited.

Troy watched as Katherine climbed out of the hot tub and then walked out the room so that she could change. As soon as he stepped out of the hot tub the buttler Fellington approached him. When he spoke it shokced him. The man of course didn't want Katherine to get hurt and he knew he wouldn't hurt her but when Fellington said that at times she'd cry herself to sleep it made him wonder if she was truly happy. And he knew at times she was stressed.

Dealing with teachers that wanted so much from her and then living here seemed to be the best thing ever. Well atleast to him because he only dreamed of living in a place this nice. Mabey it wasn't all it was cracked up to be because even the most beautiful girl with a happy smiled held a scar. " I never knew that but i promise you, but i wont hurt her". When the butler nodded and left the room he smiled when he saw Katherine in her pajamas.

" Cute". Troy chuckled and then watched as she closed her eyes before chaning into the clothes. When he was dressed he walked over to her and kissed her cheek. " So, ready for dinner with your parents". He haden't realized how nervous he really was until now. Gently he took her hand into his and took a deep breath.

(Skipping to after dinner, due to posts that had been previously deleted.)

After dinner, Katherine's parents went straight to the living room. They seemed to be an usually good mood and Katherine wasn't complaining about it. She dismissed herself from the table and hoped that Troy would follow her up the stairs to the second floor. Troy's room was now ready and Katherine was going to show him to it. Fellington was all too eager to see the look on the new couple's faces, but he assumed that he would have to hear about it later.

Katherine gripped Troy's hand and opened the door to his room. It was large just like Katherine's only the bed was a king size rather than a queen. There was a chocolate fountain in the corner of it and a flat screen plastered upon the wall. There were many other luxuries that Katherine dared not name for the sole reason of not wanting to overwhelm Troy or frighten him away. She had a habit of doing things like that.

Katherine was hoping that Troy wouldn't question the reason that she would be staying up late tonight, but he probably knew why Katherine would be sleeping late. She would be doing favors for the teachers. That was always what Katherine did. She hardly did things for herself. In fact, not a single person could recall ever seeing Katherine doing a single thing for herself...

Once dinner was over Troy was relived and but also glad that things had gone better than he expected. He thought that Katherine's parents were strict and mean but they were actually pretty cool and laid back like normal parents. When they got up and headed into the kitchen he could see the smirk on Fellington's face and he only wondered what was going on inside his head.

When Katherine grabbed his hand and led him upstairs to see his room he smiled. It was a huge room and not only that but the bed was huge. It looked like three people could sleep in the bed rather than one person. The more he looked around the more things he saw. I mean there was a chocolate fountain and then a huge flat screen tv on the wall. Troy blinked a few times and just stared into the room speachless on what to say.

He turned tword her and then smiled once more wrapping his arms around her waist and then pulling her closer twords him. " So do your parents check up on you before you go to sleep?". He hoped they didn't because the last thing he wanted to be caught doing was kissing their daughter. Leaning down he kissed her lips and then deepened the kiss. Pulling away for a moment he looked at her. " So what do you feel like doing? I have a whole bunch of energy and i want to waste it on you". Troy chuckled before poking her stomach.

Katherine put her hands on Troy's chest for support after being pulled closer to him. Her heart thumped loudly in her chest and she shook her head no at Troy's question. Katherine wasn't exactly a kid anymore so her parents stopped caring what she did, for the most part anyway. She pressed her body closer to his during the kiss and then she smiled at Troy's question. She was happy that she could spend time with someone... that was her boyfriend. Katherine just wanted to be close to Troy...

"Um...," Katherine was at loss for words and then she laughed when Troy poked her stomach, "Do you ever get tired of that?"

Katherine giggled and wondered what was going on inside Troy's head at the moment. She didn't have any ideas as of lately. In fact, it was safe to say that she had come across many unexpected things today. Then Katherine's heart nearly skipped a beat. She was dating Troy, meaning... Katherine laughed.

"Everyone's going to be shocked to know that we're dating. The teachers are going to be extremely nice to you!" Katherine smiled. It was true, the teachers would have to be nice if they wanted Katherine to run errands and do favors for them. It had been decided today that the teachers' requests were no longer at the top of Katherine's priority list. It was Troy, her first boyfriend, "As for your energy, what ideas did you have of getting rid of it?"

Troy laughed and shook his head. " Nope ill never get tired of doing that". Having Katherine close to his body still felt so new to him. Never in a million years would he have thought that they'd be together. When she giggled he kissed her once more and then smirked at the comment she made about how everyone was going to react when they found out that katherine and him were dating. He knew that it would deffnitally be a huge shock to everyone.

All the guys that tried talking to her would be stunned even the girls. He knew his exe's wouldn't be to happy to find out that he was in a relationship and with Katherine at that but he honestly didn't care what people thought. Troy was just thinking how fun it would to make the teachers life a living hell when he told them that they'd have to ask some other girl to do their favors.

Katherine was always doing what everyone asked of her and he knew she must have been tired of it, I mean he would have been told the teachers no a long time ago but Katherine was just to nice and figured that she couldn't say no to them. She asked him what he wanted to do with all the energy that he had and he shrugged. " Well we can just watch some movies, go outside for a late walk, i have no idea but as long as im with you it's fine". Troy smiled at her and waited for a response.

Katherine just laughed even more at Troy's response, "You'll have to get tired of it some time." When she controlled her laughter she spoke again, "Well my parents are NEVER going to let me go for a late walk with a guy, but we can watch a movie in the theater room."

Katherine grabbed Troy's hand and led him down stairs. They went down past some more stairs and eventually there was a large room that mimicked a movie theater. The only noticeable difference was that it only seated about eight people and the seats themselves were much nicer than the ones at an actual movie theater. Katherine was glad that the lights were dimmed because she wondered if Troy was feeling uncomfortable being in this area of her house.

"Well, to be honest, I like a good mystery and action movie, or fantasy is good too. I'm a sucker for horror movies." Katherine said smiling at Troy, "What type of movies do you like or maybe you could pick a movie instead?"

Katherine couldn't believe that the person who was making her smile was Troy Matthews of all people. It was so unreal. She wouldn't be surprised if she woke up and it turned out to be a twisted dream of some sort. However, what really made her confused that if this was a dream... she didn't want to wake up. Katherine hugged Troy closely suddenly thinking that maybe he wouldn't be interested in her by tomorrow or wouldn't be here in the morning when they woke up.

"Please don't leave, okay?" Katherine said in his chest. Troy was still Troy after all and Katherine didn't know much about him... Besides, she wouldn't be surprised if he lost interest by tomorrow.

Troy couldn't help but chuckle at Katherine's comment. " Yeah probubally but that wont be anytime soon". When she said that her parents wouldn't let her go on a late night walk with him he understood completly. Before he could speak again Katherine grabbed his hand and pulled him downstairs. It felt like forever as if they were constantaly traveling down and down again but eventually they stopped infront a huge room that was the theater.

It looked stunning and everything still semed like a complete dream to him. Troy nodded and looked at the large screen when she said that she liked mystery movies and action as well as fantasy. " Thats good because im a huge fan of action but scary movies are the best". He smiled slightly. It was quick and took him by surprise. In a blink of an eye Katherine hugged him.

He was even more stunned by what she said. Did she think i was going to leave her?. He thought as he wrapped his arms around her and held her close to his body. " Im not going anywhere trust me". Troy kissed her forehead and then pulled her to one of the seats putting in a new mystery movie that had came outrecently but he haden't seen it. Troy sat down next to her and placed his hand over hers before kissing her softly.

Katherine had taken it upon herself to sit on Troy's lap during the movie and she fell asleep there like that, cuddled up under him.

The next morning, Katherine had gotten up and smelled breakfast. She was about to start her day like always when she remembered yesterday. She wondered if it had all just been a dream. Katherine sighed, she wouldn't have been surprised. She yawned and walked down the stairs to the kitchen. She looked down at the variety. There was a choice of french toast, pancakes, and waffles. There were numerous sides. However , this was not knew to new to her. She simply sat down and took one of each. Then she poured a small amount of syrup on them and started eating.

"Where's your guest?" Fellington asked her.

Katherine looked up at Fellington in confusion, "You mean it wasn't a dream?"

Fellington laughed, "Of course it wasn't a dream young mistress! I do believe I saw Mr. Matthews sleeping in one of the spare rooms."

Katherine's eyes grew wide and she rushed up the stairs and knocked on the door to Troy's room. In fact, she wondered how she had gotten to her own room if she fell asleep in lap.

Troy moved around in the bed under the covers trying to re adjust himself to a more comfortable position. He knew that he was awak ebut his body still felt like it was tired. All in the mind. When he heard the knock on the door it took him a moment to get his eyes adjusted to the light that was beeming in through the window. He then realixed that he wasn't in his own bed. troy sat up and then streached and got out of bed. Suddenly he remembered what happened last might between him and Katherine.

He remembered how Katherine fell asleep on him at the end of the movie and then he carried her to her room and made his way to the guest room. As he got closer to the door the smell of breakfast filled his nose and he heard his stomach grumble in hunger. Troy opened the door to see Katherine and he smile triedly. " Morning miss". His hans tugged on her shirt pulling her tword him and he gave her a quick kiss before heading downstairs with her.

After the delicious breafast he thanked Fellington before taking a shower and getting dressed. He knew that Katherine had to help with the prom and it was only one more day until his birthday. When he checked his phone he had a ton of missed calls from his mom. His body tensed up and he called her back only to hear a string of curse words and accusations on where he was at last night. Troy didn't want to deal with it so he simply hung up on her. Students were going to be at the school and he bribed one of his friends to come along and meet hinm at the school.

Felling gave Katherine and Troy a ride to school. Katherine simply looked to the ground and realized that Troy probably had other friends he was going to meet. She just nodded at him wondering if his friends would make fun of him for being with her. She wouldn't be surprised. She had forgotten that school was still school. No sooner had she left Troy's side, teachers swept by Katherine asking how the "mission" went. By mission, Katherine was sure they meant asking Troy to the dance. She said it was a success, but she tried to keep the fact that she was dating Troy quiet until Troy decided to announce to them himself. Katherine had to admit she looked forward to that.

Katherine now had a new task added to her already long list. There was a new student to be enrolling to the school and of course it was Katherine's job to show them around. She looked down at the name. Eryn Wane. Katherine didn't know anyone with a name like that. She shrugged and looked up when she saw the girl. Her heart nearly sank.

Eryn had dark brown hair and looked like the last place she wanted to be was school. She looked at Katherine with disdain as if she already hated her guts. Eryn approached Katherine. "Well, show me around."

Katherine cringed and she turned around, "What a greeting..." Katherine said under her breath and she took Eryn around the school.
smoking-girl.jpeg

Eryn Wane

When Fellington dropped him and Katherine off at the school he said goodbye. It shocked him how cool Fellington was. Just looking at the school made him sigh being that it was the last place he wanted to be the day before his birthday. To make matters even worse Troy couldn't help but thing about his birthday and his dad. The crash, worthless... He thougght about his mothers face when she heard the news. Harddened to the bone with no emotion.

Once inside the he and Katherine went seprate ways. Immeditally he met his group of friends who came into the school to jsut relax and do anything but help. They made their way into a empty classroom and just chatted about, making noise and joking about people and the cop that was always pratrolling the grounds and getting them into trouble.

It only took a few before Troy was thirsty and he told his friends he'd be right back. Exiting the room he walked down the hall and then turnned the corner to get to the stairs