WE DID IT! TELETHON VICTORY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Revision

Original poster
Guys, we did it! We had a wonderful donation drive with lots of wonderful people talking, singing, performing, taking quizzes, doing interviews, donating, and being a lovely audience. So it is with great pride and a few tears that I announce:

[rainbow]WE MET OUR GOAL!!!!![/rainbow]

I will be posting a huge thank you for everyone, but right now, just the facts! We made 270 dollars in straight paypal donations AND got 210 dollars in pledges. 300 of that was in the FIRST TWENTY MINUTES! Guys! We made 480 dollars, enough for the MOBILE SUITE and enough to cover the cost of Iwaku for THREE AND A HALF MONTHS! You guys deserve fireworks!!

YOU ARE AMAZING, IWAKU!

THE SHOW WAS SO AMAZING! I am so surprised and so impressed at how well the show went AND the fact we actually raised the money too! O____O

I loved that all the show hosts and guests were wearing funky hats and that it wasn't even planned! XD

Volcano Style's creepy puppets!

Jack Shade's animated talking!

Orion's reading of Teen Island!

I wish I could have been awake the whole 24 hours but I had to sleep! t___t

Man, everyone was so incredibly awesome. This was freaking amazing!

Special thanks to Revi for coordinating everything.

*Cracks Knuckles*

Time to make some graphic art. Muhahahahahah

I didn't trust that El Dictator Grande dude.

Neither did I. He had a creeper look about him.

Looking forward to seeing Diana's new shed.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

THE SHED SHALL BE COMPLETED.

This is awesome. Incredibly fucking proud of you all.

Major kudos to everyone who got involved. Major major kudos to all who donated. And major major major kudos to all who committed their time and effort to the show. This was epic.

My random talking to talk to people ended up with me looking creepery...
Not sure if mission success.
Kidding.

ALL OF YOU ROCKED MY SOCKS RIGHT OFF. I popped in at random times during the day before covering my shift and was entirely entertained by everyone.
Thank you, thank you, thank you to all the people who hosted, donated, answered our quizzes, and just sat there being an audience.

​- w- I was thoroughly amused. AND TWAS FUN. :D Kudos all. Kudos to you. O ^O!

Woo! Success! This was amazing! Thank you to all the donators ^.^ Thank you to Revi for getting all this together! <3
I loved all my co-hosts! SO AWESOME

Also, Kitti has a sweet hat.

Iskari is MASTER OF PIMP HEADWARE.

And goddamn, Revi can sing.

THESE ARE THINGS I HAVE LEARNED DURING THIS EVENT.

I was happy with my contribution.

I had fun. This whole thing was just great. ^^ Good job, everyone!

Yay~ It was so much fun to watch. ^_^

Volcano Style vs. Orion's voice acting competition nearly made me late for class, but it was worth it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.