We aren't all bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sven.. we might be able to use shift to get her instead of you. You are injured too. She might be distracted enough for some more of our men to get to her and take advantage of the distraction" Antony chimed through, but stopped barking up that tree once he realized that he was already heading to her.

"Shift!" Antony yelled through the Barack of their work spot. "On it!" A voice rang back, then was gone. He made his way to the hospital, reaching there quickly. He silently made his way into the hospital room that was Sven's, and slowly he started morphing into the perfect look a like. He laid down in the bed, and just waited, as he listened to the commotion going on in the halls.

Marcus ran over to Bryce and crouched next to him. "I'm alright. Follow her. Don't let her leave." He nodded then took off after her, watching as nature seemed to bow to her. "Bryce is fine. Probably a few broken ribs. Get someone to come get him. I don't know what's going to happen to Sayomi. But if she keeps this up much longer, they will notice the trees from the city."

"Oh Mark.. Come out to play.." She cooed. The last time she had seen him had been a couple days ago. He had headed this way, so she figured that he was out this way somewhere. He was strong, a mixture between a special and a first gen. Almost as if he didn't finish mutating. Sayomi started to push rocks out of the way in search for him.

She had made up her decision. She was going to find Mark. Then kill off this group. After that it was time to put the main plan in motion. She was going to gain control of the military so that they stopped with killing mutants that didn't need to be. If they wanted answers then they needed more mutants to analyze.

"Anotony.. I think they have spotted Sayomi. Or at least know something is going on. I can hear them outside talking about the trees bending. They suspect a first generation. Or at least the one closest to the door does." Shift said through the mic.

"Sven. Bryce is down. Marcus is following her. I can hear her calling to Mark.. the one who nearly ripped her in half.. On top of all of that.. Shift says that they know something is going on in the woods. I hate to say it.. but if we can't pull her out soon, then we have to leave her. We can't risk everything."

" Ok Antony I hear you loud and clear. I have to get her soon or it may be over for her." Sven said as he nearly crash lands into the clearing were they were. Looking at his phone he sees that she isn't too much further ahead of him. He looked around and saw the trees bend and rocks floating in the air with the pale glow of the moonlight added to the surreal scene. Sven then takes off running in the direction of Mark who is following Sayomi. He kicks off the ground and uses short burst f flame from his feet to speed him across the landscape towards her. While in the air he sees Sayomi with Mark following at a distance. " Antony i see her tell Mark to fall back and grab Bryce I will make sure she comes back." As Sven says those words he see Mark make a quick u-turn and run back the way he cam. He the blasts fire from his hand sending him speeding forward like a rocket. Sven hits the ground with a loud thump and crashes right infront of Sayomi.

" Looks like i still need to work on my emergency landings." Sven said as he got up and dust himself off right. Once he was done he stood face to face with an angry and bleed Sayomi who looked determined to to be turned around. " Sayomi, I will keep this short and sweet. You know whats at stake here... The best thing for you to do right now is go and get patch up and let the situation die down for a while." Sven dug in his pocket and took out a carton of cigarettes feeling that now may be the last time he might draw breath. He didn't know how strong she was and he knew she didn't know her own limits right now he was knocking on deaths door and asking for a first class ticket to hell. " If you don't stop and come with me then i will be forced to make u come back. We have gone through too much and lost too much for me to let u end up dead or mess up the world we want to create." He lights his cigarette and takes a long drag before blowing out the smoke

Marcus followed the order and fell back, he went to Bryce and proceeded to try and get him out. With a lot of trouble, he began to drag him as Sven came into sight. He tried his hardest to get hI'm moved as fast as possible, unsure of what was going to go down.

"Sven.. be careful. We can loose both of you." Antony chimed through. He knew that if I fight broke out, it was a large possibility of them both being killed.

Sayomi stopped in her tracks, her eyes as far from human as they could seem. The look in her eyes didn't even look like she was part of this conscious world. She looked dead into his eyes, as the air around her grew cold as she took the energy from molecules around her for if she needed them. Her heavy breathing became visible as she looked.

"This will not die down. From here, they will be trying to get us to come out of hiding. They will attack cities, our cities to get us out of hiding. There is nothing that waiting will do. It's time to go on the offensive. And I'll do it alone." She looked at him, then grabbed the cigarette from him and took a drag off of it. As she blew out the smoke she tossed it to the side and stepped around him.

"There is not any way that you could do to stop me. They will be coming, for me specifically. I killed one of theirs. It's a family thing. They will come for me first. If they take me out, it will get them to calm down. Or I'll go in and take them out. Either way. That is all that needs to happen. You can carry on without me."

As she walked, the grass crunched under the sound of her boots. She was done talking. She needed to move. They wouldn't expect her to be moving so soon to hunt them down. She was going to everything that she could. Sayomi didn't want to become a sitting duck for them to find her and her men. She made sure not to touch him, the energy building her, as she drew it from the air and planets.

"Go back to your bed Sven. Keep your cover. I'm always out in these woods alone. Ita no different than when I walk into the trees to hunt mutants. Either I'm dying or I'm winning." In the time she spent alone, with her thoughts, she had lost a noticeable amount of human interaction skills. Since her change, she spent more time alone than with people. She had began to think of herself as a pawn to be used for others success. She thought it made everything make sense. She was supposed to there for a reason, so nothing else mattered for her any longer.

"Yes you have done things alone always by yourself. I know that, but not like this. Your not thinking straight at all." Sven says as he reaches for Sayomi's arm as she walks away from him. I am seriously gonna regret this he thinks to himself as he grabs her and a wave of power surges up and him pushing him back with great force, but despite that he still hung onto her arm. " Sai you gotta listen You need to come back your only playing into their hands. Just charging off injured as you are isn't going to get anything accomplished." Sven said through greeted teeth as the surge of power began build crashing against him with increasing force.

" Though you go out and do things by yourself you are not alone you have us with you. We can't lose you not yet and not like this. We have come too far and gone through too much together to for me to just watch you destroy yourself and i won't do it. Your gonna have to go back or go through me." Sven, while still holding her arm steps in front Sayomi and wraps her in a tight embrace. The plants and trees around them are bending indifferent directions while gravel hovers in the air around them as time seemed to be at a stand still while Sven had Sayomi in his arms. " Now please turn around and end my life cause thats the only thing thats gonna stop me from holding you back." Sven says as he looks into her unearthly gaze with his one good eye mustering all the strength he could just to hold on to her despite the powerful force that was trying to separate them.

"Sven, the only difference is that if I die you know what and who caused it. Mark almost ripped me in half. Had I not survived you wouldn't have even knew where I was. And it wouldn't have changed anything at all. You would have kept on going." Sayomi looked at him, almost scared to move. She didn't want to use her other hand to try and release his grip. She didn't want it to be what killed him.

"I'm not going to kill you and I know you won't let me. If we both died then the group has nothing. If we both died then the biggest asset is lost. You. I have to go. I have to try and stop it."

Just as she was about to try and get his grip off, he held her tightly. It took the breath from her and her heart seemed to stop. It had been so long since she had been held hugged or anything even close to an intimate connection. Before she even realized what was going on, she wrapped her arms around him and just held onto him, burying her face in his chest. She forgot a lot that technically they were all still human. They they could easily die and that their basic human needs were still there.

Everything that was floating dropped to the ground and the trees stopped bending, left in shapes but not broken. "Sven, I have to go. They are going to kill you. They will kill everyone. If I'm not proactive they will just keep coming back. It's not going to go away. I have to go. YOU have to let me go. You guys are more than able to carry on without me. You can send Bryce out into the field. He can handle it. You guys will be fine. I promise."

Finally she looked up at him, the energy that had been surging through her body was minimal now. What was left was her body in panic mode for her bleeding out. "You have to let me. It's the only way to keep you guys safe longer and them not actively looking for you." Now it wasn't rage pushing her to go find the people, but it was fear. These were all the people she had grown close to, and she wasn't going to let them die because she did what was needed. If she had tried to just tell them no, odds are they would have came for her.

Bryce noticed the trees stop bending and things stopped flying. "Antony. I think Sven has her calmed. Do we move in and over power her so she doesn't start back up again or let him try to finish what he started?"

Sven was a little shocked when instead of sending him flying away he felt her embrace him as well. The world faded away as the only thing that mattered to him was the moment being shared between him and Sayomi. As he looked into her eyes he saw that she was returning to her self and the fear that she had not for herself,but for them. The People she found and they both come to know and love like family over the years as they built up there operation. He heard the words the she said and felt the weight of them. " I know we could do that Sai, if that was the the only reason i would have been let you go. What i am doing is stopping someone i care for from getting herself killed. I know you are strong and are trying to protect use,but I am not losing you yet." Sven said as he felt the energy that was coming from Sayomi began to get less and less intesne

He sirt began to get wet from the blood that was coming from Sayomi and he knew he had to get her help as soon as he could or she might not make it. " Let them come for us we don't know a thing about them and the same goes for them. If they come for use then we have the advantage till then wee need you to rest and get better so you can kick there ass when they get her." Sven said with a smile on his face." So please let me take you back so i don't have bury another person i care about again....I am not ready to do that not with you ...not now." Sven said in a hushed tone as he continued to hold her against him.

" I am not sure Bryce. Just get Mark back here so i can start patching him up. If she is coming back then Sven will be the one bringer her in." Antony said over the phone to Bryce. Antony wasn't sure if Sven could stop Sayomi this time, but he hoped for the best the only thing he could do now was wait and be ready to treat the injuries of his friends.

Marcus started to head out with Bryce, racing to get him to Antony as fast as possible. If Sven got Sayomi back then that would take most of Antony's time. "I feel like I should be mad, but I can't be at her." Bryce commented as he was carried away.

Sayomi's grip tightened on him as she was held against him. "I don't want to be the reason you get hurt. If i stay around then all of you could get hurt. I'm not going to allow that to happen." Her legs started to shake as they stood there. Soon her grip was not just to be close to him but to keep herself up.

"You'll be just fine without me Sven. I promise. You're an amazing person. You're strong. You're smart. You're the only one of us that even had a chance of getting into the military, and you excelled at it. I'm sure after so long another girl will come to join the cause and you'll be able to joke with her and have secret meetings with." She looked down and saw all the blood she was standing in, then noticed that she was bleeding on him.

Sayomi squeezed him gently, then she stepped back a little on her shaking legs. She was paler than usual. She stared into his eyes. "Please Sven, I couldn't live with myself if you got hurt because I didn't try to stop them. Let me try and stop this. I promise I'll keep contact until the end. And I'll restitch myself before I go. I have all the supplies"

She hadn't been a small girl before, but as she stood there bleeding out and weak it was obvious that she had lost a decent amount of weight the past few weeks. She had hardly been eating as she was out hunting. She was so lost in her thoughts she kept forgetting to eat. She had been concentrating on how things were and how she wished they were. Being alone and lost in her thoughts only made her concentrate on her having no one most of the time.

"Sven.. please.. just let me go." She pleaded softly.

Sven loosened his hol on her as Sayomi took a step back from him. He stood there look at how fragile she looked as she tried to convince him to let her go. " Yeah thats all true, but i could only do it because i had you guysbut it seems that my words alone will not keep you here." He said as he took a couple of steps back and looked up at the moon before turning around again to face her. " Ok Sayomi I will let you go \, but you got to humor me just this once. Comeback to HQ with me and have Antony treat you then we can call Zack and have him Take on some of the damage you have with his ability. Then you can head out and play cowboy."

Sven didn't want her to go at all. but he saw in her eyes that he wouldn't be able to talk her out of it this time so he placed his hopes in his bargin so she would at least have a better chance at not dying out there. from how she looked he didn't think she wold last more then a week out there let alone fight another power user. " If you can agree to this i can let you go,but if the answer is now then I will use all the strength that i have till i can't life my body anymore to bring you in and make you stay." He said as to show that he was serious he flames shot up his right arm as he made ready to do battle the usually joyful mischievous look in that he had was gone replaced with a hard mask that let nothing out.

He stood there under the night sky with the full moon behind his back the flames on his arms crackling in the night. " So Sayomi Will you take my deal or will we come to blows its up to you." After he said that he fell into silence so he could prepare himself mentally for what he may have to do to her not know if he could bring her down even in her injured state. I would rather die here w=by her hands then sit and have done nothing he thought as he waited for her answer.

Sayomi knew that even if they hadn't come around, he would have done great things before he was taken down. Maybe not what they planned, but still great. She thought out of the box to the point where it would work only because no one would think of someone doing it. So far that had been half of the reason of their initial success that was then skyrocketed by everyone else.

When he threatened her that if she didn't go with him and let Zack take on some of her injury, she looked at him unsure of what to do. When the fire shot up his arm, her powers instinctively kicked in. Her eyes started to glow and things started to rise off the ground again. She was so used to fighting that if even the thought aroused in her mind that it could happen she subconsciously responded.

She just stood there staring at him, the diamond arrows hovering slightly behind her. Staring at him, she sighed and dropped her head, running her hand through her hair. "You know I can't fight you Sven. You know it, and that's not fair." Letting out a sigh everything fell heavily to the ground. As her eyes closed with frustration it took a longer time for them to open as she was slowly growing weaker.

"I'll go back with you. But this is my pain and burden to carry. Zack won't take any of it. So if you want me to go back you must agree to that." She looked into his eyes, wishing in that moment that everything was different. She turned away from Sven and slowly started to walk away, back towards their headquarters. Every step shaking blood from her wound to the ground. She was going to have to find a way to get to stop as they got closer or else someone could literally follow the trail of blood to where they all hid.

"Much longer and I won't be able to walk there unless I stitch myself up. So let's get moving alright?" She called back as she tried to hide that she was starting to drag her feet a little. She needed to get there as fast as possible to get stitched and start healing and apologize to Bryce. She figured Sven would be upset with her for awhile. But there was nothing that she could do about that one. She wasn't going to apologize for anything, except getting blood on him.

The fire slowly fades from his arm as it goes out leaving a burnt up sleeve his unclothed arm unharmed. He lets out a sigh of relief when she agreed to not fight him. " OK I can agree to that Sayomi and I know why do you think I did that." Sven said as he watched stagger away towards HQ. He watches a blood drips from her and looks down at his clothes to see the huge blood soaked stain that was left in them from the embrace earlier. He knew she may not make it back if she walked her self so he was going to carry her back as fast as he could so she could get some help. " Your the one walking at such a slow pace." He says half jokingly to her as he caught up and overtook her with ease.

Sven them moves and picks Sayomi up and cradles her against his chest as he starts running with her. " Leave the traveling park to me just focus on using your powers to keep you from bleeding out anymore than you already have." Sven said while picking up speed running through the woodland area that they were in. " Hey Sven I hope your on your way back. The army is mobilizing and gearing up to check out what was causing the magic show out there." Antony said as his voice rang through the earpiece. " Yeah am on my way right now. So get ready to play doctor." He said as he continued to run.

" Sai hold on tight know the ride is about to get bumpy" Sven said kicking of the ground with fire bursting from his feet rocketing them straight up into the air. Once they were high enough he stop in mid ascension angled his body straight as they fell and propelled forward with the flames from his feet. They speed through the night sky with him repeating the process if climbing up into the sky before rocketing forward as they lost to much altitude. the reach the city in a matter of minutes. they landed on the outskirts of town and Sven being careful,but not wanting to waste anytime started running through the alleyways and lesser used streets till he came to a man hole down a close off road he tapped on it three times and it slid open he jumped down and ran the rest of the way down the old unused sewer line to there base with Antony waiting to do what he could for Sayomi.

"Hey now. I am going as fast as my little self allows!" When Sven picked her up she let out a small gasp of shock. When mentioned keeping the blood in she let out a sarcastic laugh. "I am trying my hardest here. But there is more damage then you think that there is. I have been keeping the dams up in the worst sections. I can't hold them all up though. It's too much energy consumption."

When she was told to hold on Sayomi held onto him tightly as they flew into the air. She closed her eyes tightly holding as tight as she could. She wasn't very fond of hights when her feet weren't on the ground. She hid her face in his chest as he flew about. She didn't open her eyes until she felt them land.

Carefully she opened her eyes, afraid that he may take off again. Her brain was slowing down and it took her a moment to figure out where they were. Once she did she relaxed a little, still holding onto him. When he went into the sewer. The smell hit her and she nearly threw up. Her body was shaking and she was getting extremely light headed. "I should have just sewn myself up. It would have been easier.why must you be so stubborn.." as she looked up at him she heard the voices of people. Her people. Marcus came out and took her from him, walking quickly into the med room.

Antony stopped Sven before he followed in. "She had lost a lot of blood. It's easy to know just by what you're covered in and how pale she is. If she needs blood, she won't take it willingly. If she tore stuff up when the stitches popped she may need internal ones to. I don't know how much of this she will allow me to do." He started to tell him. "So either we will have to betray her and knock her out, if the pain of the stitches doesnt, or we hold her down. Which could trigger her powers." As he ended his sentence, Sayomi screamed out in pain as Marcus started pulling out all the stitches as fast as he could, not noticing the knot in one of them.

Antony looked at Sven as he walked back inside, awaiting a decision. He wouldn't know anything for sure until he started to look her over. Bryce was already holding down her shoulders and abdomen as the stitches were pulled out, trying not to let her move.

Sven listen to her cries of pain as Marcus continued to take the stitches out of her. Sven had to make a decision quickly so that they could act on it before things got too messy. " I think the best course of action will be to knock her out. I know she will be pissed at what we do, but i will take full responsibility for it." Sven said as he thought about how mad she would be with him, but quickly pushed the thought aside more concerned with the situation at hand rather then the after math of what would happen. Antony nodded in agree meant with his choice and went to the table to start. Sven washed up and through of his shirt and put on some gloves before following right behind Antony. He walked into the little med room over to the operating bed that she was being held down onto as she squirmed in pain.

Sven reach down and taking of one of his gloves and grab her hand giving it a reaffirm squeeze before he injected her with a very strong medicine to knock her out. Know that her body would try to fight it off he gave a second injection and watched as her eyes slowly started to close and her body relaxed. He held her hand as she faded and looked done over her with a smile saying that it will be alright and everything will be fine. Antony was busy at work taking out the stitches and finding the knot the Marcus didn't notice that did a lot of damage as it was being forced off her. they operated on her for six hours straight doing all that they could do for her with their limited supplies and resources. The whole time Sven never let go of her hand.

Once the operation was over they moved her to a bed and left with only Sven staying behind. " Don't you think you should return and relieve Shift of his post?" Antony said to him thinking that the longer Sven was here the sooner that his cover could be blown. " Not am not leaving till Sayomi wakes up. Shift will be fine he has a listening device on him so i can hear everything and text him what he should do and say other than that he should be good enough to hold his own for while." Seven said looking back at Antony who had his hands up in surrender. " Ok i know when i am beat. I swear you two are too much alike. Far too stubborn for your own good." Antony said with a slight smile as he walked out the room and shut the door behind him.

As Sven grabbed her hand, Sayomi knew something was going to happen. She tried to hold back her fear. She had always been afraid of surgeries and being knocked out. Not having control of anything. When she felt the needle landed in her arm she looked at him, scared and disappointed that he wouldn't talk to her about what she wanted. Deep surgery wasn't part of her deal to come back with him. It was supposed to be simple stitches. That was it. After so long of fighting it, her eyes grew dark and finally closed.

After what only seemed like a few minutes she woke up, feeling his hand still holding onto hers. Before she opened her eyes, she heard Antony talking. She could hear the smile on his through his voice. once she heard him leave, she gently squeezed Sven's hand. She turned her head towards him and opened her eyes, the drugs still playing on her brain. "That wasn't part of the deal. It was supposed to only be quick stitches..." the exhaustion was clearly written on her face.

"I was supposed to leave. Sven, if I don't, they will kill you and everyone else.." She tightened her fingers around his for a moment. "Why do you not understand that?" She held his look, emotions raging through from the drugs. She finally looked away, and up at the ceiling. She tried to sit up and winced as she bent her waist. After fighting through the pain she was able to sit up, heavily. The entire time she never let go of his hand. She had a feeling once she left, she was never going to get to see him again.

"Help me stand. I need to start getting stuff together to leave. I can't just let them come to us." She knew that when she started to walk it wouldn't be straight. She didn't even know how long she was out for. Just that she was put out without them talking to her or asking.

"Antony?" Rang Shifts voice. The hospital was starting to wake up and people were beginning to talk. "They are about to come in and talk to me. From what I'm getting is they know that there is a difference between Sayomi when she arrived at the scene in the city and the one she killed. They are talking raids in the houses and buildings. Do I sit here and pretend? Or is Sven going to be coming back. I don't think we can hold on much longer on making a decision."

Antony went to check on Sayomi and talk to Sven, but when he saw that they were talking and she was sitting up, he walked away. "You are going to have to pretend Shift. Even if he wanted to be back, he won't be there in time. Improvise." He said with a sigh of frustration.

"Roger that."

Sven had started to dose off until he felt the squeeze that Sayomi had given his hand. He was worried about her, but was happy to see her awake. When she spoke to him he put his head down in shame knowing that she would be irritated with him and the choice that he made. " I...I know, but things were worse then we thought I know it might not mean much but I am sorry." Sven let out a sigh as he used his other hand to rub his neck he looked at her seeing how exhausted and tired she looked wanting to do nothing but protect her staying by her side. "

" I know you want to leave cause you think its the only way, but its not. I also know that i can't stop you either." He held on to her hand as she struggle through her exhaustion and the drugs to sit up.when she looked at him he saw her pleading with him to understand and hoped that she saw how much he was worried about her and that she understood that. when Sayomi looked away he looked down at the ground at a lost of what to say to her or what he could do for her. " Sai we are stronger think. You don't have to do this alone." The words came out in a whisper as he still held on to her hand.

Sven leaned down and helped her up taking it slow so that he wouldn't hurt her. " The only reason I am helping you get your things together is to apologize for putting you under like that. I know you hate that and I didn't even talk to you about it, though i wish you would sleep at least for a whole day or two before you go witch hunting." he had her arm around him and support most of her wait as they made to leave the room to go to her apartment to get things for her to leave. " I will help you leave but you gotta promise me to make it back here and don't do anything too reckless until your at least at fifty percent good health. In case your wondering i rated your current sate as a 25 at best" He said to her with a smile.

As they made their way slowly out the room Antony caught sight of them and explained to them what the situation is. " So they will be searching house and taking anyone they find to be suspect of being a special." Antony said. " Ok We will move as quick as we can I will help Sayomi pack and leave the city unnoticed Tell shift that we will switch later tonight at ten. We will meet at the Fallen Star Bar." Antony noods to Sven and watches as he walks out slowly with Sayomi. Sven takes another route then the one he took to get in that lead them through thew the sewer to an abandoned treatment plant. He didn't really say anything during the walk being just content to let the silence hold as they walk.

Sayomi walked slowly as she held onto him. She didn't want to let him go. But she needed to protect them. As they started to get closer, she stopped. "Sven... I know you are worried about me. Why, I'm not sure, but you are. Im just trying to protect you." She let herself huh him as they stood there. She didn't want to let go of him.

"If you can give me a rational way of dealing with this without risking everyone else, then we will talk about it." She looked pulled back a little, looking at him. All the joking and everything that had occurred between them, and here they were. They were getting ready to leave paths, and possibly never get to see one another again.

She hugged him tightly agian. Every thing they had been working for crumbling down from under them. "For the record.. I'm not mad at you for what you did. Disappointed. But not mad. You went around me, disregarding how I felt about it. You know how much being put under terrorfits me." No matter what she could never stay mad at him.

She hid her head in his chest, blonde hair the only thing visible. She awaited his plan but doubted he could come up with any. She hoped that when she left he made sure Bryce blocked the entrances to the hideout and didn't let Antony or anyone abandon what they worked so long and hard for.

"I'm just the mascot for this whole thing, Sven. I'm just a somewhat pretty face thay people tend to like to look at you. You keep everyone together. I'm gone most of the time, almost getting cut in half. You need to keep things alive here." She mumbled into his chest as they stood there. She could here the troops outside, as screams came from the houses they were raiding. They were stupid to think that any specials wouldn't attempt to run or hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.