We are the dreamers of dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The beast flinged itself away from Douglas and unknowingly off the ledge.

Thanks. You shouldn't risk yourself for me. I would have come back.

Alana was a confused by Mikael's disinterest, but quickly she disregarded it and looked down at his hand. The red string caught her attention almost instantaneously. She looked at him with a skeptical glare and became certain he couldn't be real. She took a deep breath to center herself. There was no sense in being impolite, whether he was existent or not.

As he extended his hand she relaxed her posture and returned the greeting. Her voice held a hint of caution. "... and I'm Alana"

She realized he became a bit easier to see now that he was closer to her. She tried not too look to fixated on the red thread around his wrist.

Last edited by a moderator:
This woman was strange but much more polite than Mikael expected. Mikael released her hand calmly, and surveyed the landscape that surrounded him.

The dreamscape bombarded Mikael with vividly verdant colors that pleased him far more than where he previously was. This place was exciting for him, this place was new to him, and he felt completely welcomed by the grasslands.

Mikael then turned to his new acquaintance and asked, "Do you live here?"

Just as Alana was about to answer, she stopped herself and realized that telling him that she did not live there would feel wrong. Even though Alana, in truth, did not live here or even know anything about this place. She felt responsible for it. The both grass and pond were her discoveries and though she couldn't figure out why ... She felt connected to it now. For some reason now she felt attached to this land. It was part of her.

"Yes, I do" She smiled warmly at first, but her eyes quickly flickered with curiosity. "Where did you come from?"

She decided not to ask about how he managed to travel through the pond. Maybe it would just be best to ignore it.

The lead bullets tore through the monster, one through its leg, the other through its arm. The monster screeched in pain, and tossed the boy off of itself, before stumbling, trying to get its balance on its hurting limb. Unfortunately, it lost its balance and stumbled over the edge of the cliff. It was a bit anti-climactic, but whatever it was, was dead now at least. Well, maybe it was dead. She survived falling gods knows how high. How did she do that anyways?...she was just going to say that she was too pretty to die, and drop it.

She holstered her pistols and gave the boy a sour look as she approached him. Obviously, she was not happy about something. Instead of checking to see if he was alright like a normal person, she, instead, slapped him across the face as hard as she could.

"What. The hell. Were you thinking, doofus." She said, agitation clear. "You could have been killed by that thing. I don't care if you could 'come back' or not. Whatever the hell that means." She stood, placed her hand on one of her sword hilts, and pulled it partway out of the sheathe. "You pull a stunt like that again, I'll kill you myself, since you have a deathwish apparently." She re-sheathed the blade, causing it to make a loud clacking noise as she did so. "Now, question. Where in the name of Davy Jones am I?"

"I came from the water," Mikael answered factually as he continued to gaze across the green expanse. He was curious as to how he made it here too, but he decided that it didn't matter now. He was in a place more beautiful and captivating than what he had previously known, therefore his methods of getting there were of no concern to him.

"What is this place? What are you doing here?" Mikael asked with an air of incredulity.

[color=green/] You are in my nightmare. I do suggest you leave. You know, before you get actually hurt.[/color]

Douglas began to look upon the pirate. Obviously this female was a hardened pirate. She showed very little fear very little mercy. Obviously she can handle herself but she was a stranger to these trecherous lands. Perhaps Douglas should help her understand this new landscape.

Johann enjoyed his land; his chaos; but the shifting walls and creatures of the maze had very little to offer him he slowly got bored and as a result felt himself going insane so he created a portal out finding a new and mysterious land, the land of another dreamer

Mikael's question wouldn't be answered as the girl in front of him became rigid and still. The life in her gaze began to fade as did the beautiful world that Mikael stumbled into. The verdant and flourishing fields became a pale and stagnant shade of white as it all began to fade away.

Mikael was in his world once more. But this time, he was not alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.