We are the dreamers of dreams. [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's very cool to include a character who is fully aware that they are having a lucid dream. And game references too? Even better :P I'm pretty excited for this roleplay, so many possibilities. I'm not sure how the red string is going to connect them all and I'm sorry for throwing that in if it was meant for a separate purpose.
I didn't even notice you had the red string! This will get interesting!

I just like doing it to keep things straight in my head~
I was more asking if the two character things was acceptable. I think it could make for some cool/hilarious/WTF moments xD

Especially the first time Lucid Alex finds out he's stuck in a female body xD

I think it's very cool to include a character who is fully aware that they are having a lucid dream. And game references too? Even better :P I'm pretty excited for this roleplay, so many possibilities. I'm not sure how the red string is going to connect them all and I'm sorry for throwing that in if it was meant for a separate purpose.

Alex will switch between Lucidity and non-lucidity for now, until he gets completely used to it :P
And when he does, expect dreamscape Alex to show up out of his subconscious just to spite him xD

I didn't even notice you had the red string! This will get interesting!
Navi gave Alex one too, right before he fell through the mirror xD

Reactions: 2 people
Name: Douglas

Appearance; Douglas is a very peaceful looking child. He has brown eyes and has dyed his hair back.

His dreamscape is filled with terrifying imaginations that his sub-concious attacks him with to deal with the thing that await him in the waking world. He knows he his dreaming but does that make these dreams any less real?

Douglas has a syndrome that terrifies him deeply called narcolepsy. He has tried every dosage of every drug with no hopes. It runs in his family.

Reactions: 2 people
Okay Jem, I brought Mikael to your world. I hope I didn't mess too many things up in the process. :P

As for you Rune, maybe you and this Douglas could interact? I wanna see how this dark character of his plays out.

As for you Rune, maybe you and this Douglas could interact? I wanna see how this dark character of his plays out.

Yeah, that could work. Dreamscape Alex could use some target practice on these monstrosities of his anyways! :D

I'll wait until he posts of course, though~

Oh, also Rune, two characters should be fine. Just don't get them mixed up! :P

Yeah, that could work. Dreamscape Alex could use some target practice on these monstrosities of his anyways! :D

I'll wait until he posts of course, though~

Definitely. My character tends to run. A lot. perhaps your character will give him the ability to be less of a coward.

Okay Jem, I brought Mikael to your world. I hope I didn't mess too many things up in the process. :P

You didn't mess up a thing! Alana is just stunned by Mikael's glorious entrance, that's all.

I'm thinking we might want to start claiming colors for out character's quotes and dialogue. I don't think it's necessary for all of us, but it might help to differentiate us when we interact.

I'm making all of Mikael's dialogue in #9933cc which looks like this.

If you guys wanna play along with this, then that's cool. It's just what I'm doing. :)

I'm off to bed guys. I need my beauty sleep xP

Talk to all of you later~

I'm thinking we might want to start claiming colors for out character's quotes and dialogue. I don't think it's necessary for all of us, but it might help to differentiate us when we interact.

I'm making all of Mikael's dialogue in #9933cc which looks like this.

If you guys wanna play along with this, then that's cool. It's just what I'm doing. :)

Both Alex's will be this Color xP

Why, because purple is the best color.

I've got some stuff to take care of, so I will have to come back later. I might not be back later tonight, but I will be back tomorrow.

and Here is Alana's color (#33ADFF)

Have a good night, guys.

I'm finally ready to have Mikael start talking more. I want to see how he turn out socially. I expect him to be curious and ignorant towards the dreamscapes when he talks, so there will likely be a lot of questions from him. I also expect him to be a bit childish in his reactions to the landscape, so we may see a few outbursts of different kinds.

Status
Not open for further replies.