We are the cure.

Cerulean

But does he know about second breakfast?
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I like most. However, I have found I am most comfortable with Fantasy, Sci-fi, Fandom, and Modern.
Want to help advance science and technology, while gaining a hands-on look beyond Earth?

media-810A6F56.jpg

Join up with the internationally acclaimed corporation JeanCorp!

Where theories become reality!

APPLY TODAY

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The year is 2782, and humans are jointly exploring the stars. With some successful colonizations on Venus and Mars, Earth is expanding its reach. Helping make this happen, is an international corporation dedicated to advancing humans in every way possible. They managed to help facilitate healthy colonization through technology, education, and more sustainable crops.

Last year JeanCorp spent 2.4 billion dollars on advertising and recruitment/job drives. All of it centering around their shiny, new biochemistry division that went to work immediately. That's where you come in.

For about 4 months now, JeanCorp has been working on formula to bolster a human's physiology. Naturally, they called it Coretonic and decided to try and get a backing for it's testing. When that attempt failed, they took a different angle.

They brought in terminally ill patients to guinea pig their latest creation.

YOU were one of those chosen. Waking the next day, you find your ailment is gone and you have some... extra things going on with your body and not all of it is good.

The doctors will take care of you, probably.

RP Rules (Including but not limited to): Try not to be a douche. (This applies to all situations.)

No godmodding.

No "perfect" characters.

No taking control or killing other characters unless you have the player's and/or my permission.

Yes, your character may die. You are welcome to make another (assuming you aren't dead because you were being a jerkface.)

There will be depictions of blood, guts, and butts. You have been warned.

Speaking of butts, relationships are okay, but no heavy stuff.

Also take a look at this if you need more info.
Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com

Character Guidelines:

You will be playing "fresh recruits" of the Jean-Strain Initiative. Your new abilities will be put to work in a manner that will require you to have a mask.
  • 1 Character Per Player (May Change)
  • If people have a different character idea that doesn't quite fit in this little group, shoot me a pm, and I'd be happy to try and work something out.
  • The serum had quite the surprise on your body, you will be assigned a random ability and a random minor physical mutation. (You won't grow 5 heads I promise.)

I will be adding more rules and guidelines as needed.

If enough people are interested, I will get
an OOC up with a character skeleton.

interested but in no way able to start in the next couple of months (work/study priority), would you consider adding people later on in the plot?

You caught my interest. I really like being randomly assigned an ability and physical change... It keeps things very interested in my opinion

Random question: Instead of terminal ill patients would let's say someone with mental problems who is forgotten by their family or abandonned by their family also work? Just curious. I do not have a real character idea yet

*Slowly raises her hand through through the hole she's been living in the past several years* I would love to join. Superpowers = my weakness.

• Love
Reactions: Cerulean
@StareNation Outlook is bright, my dude. =)

@DarkiusHeavenstein Depends on if the cause is biological or not, in all honesty. Otherwise, I don't see why not.

• Love
Reactions: StareNation
So I think if maybe one maybe two more peeps get in on this, I will put up an ooc at the end of the week.

It's the random mutation and ability that drew me in. I like randomness entirely too much, heh.

Seems we have enough for an ooc thread, so I am working on it right meow.

Reactions: Reythaak
I'm here for it.

So uh... is there still room in this? >_>

Sure, go ahead and make a character.