Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CuccoLady

Original poster

qFQgSoz.jpg

|Genre-Fantasy, Action, Adventure, Comedy|Setting-Medieval/Dynasty Age|

|General Plot|
Long ago, when the people of Deforte were still in hostile tribes, 6 protectors were born. Their jobs were to bring peace to the tribes, each possessing unique inborn abilities. Many years of war passed until at last the six protectors brought peace to the warring tribes, creating a strict treaty for all the tribes to follow. Once peace and order was achieved, the protectors and their families split off and established six different countries, Achmeia, Greco, Tuwana, Onixi, Chendu, and Xiamen, each named after the protectors family name. As time passed the tribes of each country melded together and created governments, unique for each country. As for the protectors, some became part of the government, while others disappeared from the public eye to live normal lives again.
The peace treaty has lasted for the past two hundred and forty three years, making the need for protectors non-existent. However, rumors have begun to circulate that Onixi and Greco, along with their protectors, have begun building armies, their goal to overpower the other countries. With the protectors being the only ones that can ultimately defeat Onixi and Greco and keep the world at peace, people are starting to wonder, "what happened to the protectors?" "Are they even still alive?". They must now break free from their everyday lifestyle and join together to defeat the opposing countries and their protectors.

9dfea16adf413485e61966294e9bf706.jpg

|Basic Geography & Countries|
The world has been spit into six different countries. Each country is separated by a wall, similar to the Great Wall of china, to keep the cultures from integrating with one another. Each country's cultures are unique to their surroundings; Different languages are spoken, lifestyles vary from Oriental to Native American, even the geography and weather is drastically different from one side of the wall to the other. Between each country's wall are strips of land that allow anyone to go to non-neighboring countries without crossing through the neighboring country. No one owns this land, however, each country's government decides together how to take care of it. As stated before, all the countries are currently at peace with one another, however, a few countries have become hostile to one another.

bar_divider1.png

Greco

|Stats|
=Language Spoken=
Grecian
=Major Towns=
Althea, Mystras, & Atlantis
=Geography=

Tuwana

|Stats|
=Language Spoken=
Gaelic
=Major Town=
Brevik
Geography=

Onixus

|Stats|
=Language Spoken=
Swahili
=Major Towns=
Bias & Sere
Geography=

Chendu

|Stats|
=Language Spoken=
Thai
=Major Towns=
Xingwa
Geography=

Achmeia

|Stats|
=Language Spoken=
Somali
=Major Towns=
Togali, Benu
=Geography=

Xiamen

|Stats|
=Language Spoken=
Lao
=Major Towns=
Bushadou & Meifang.
=Geography=

bar_divider1.png

|Rules|
Iwaku rules apply
No need to explain.
Activity
Though a post or two everyday would be ideal, the least allowable is a post every three days. If you haven't posted by then without an explanation I will message you about it. If you do not answer within four days(given you've been able to get on Iwaku since then) I will assume you are no longer interested and give away your character spot. Therefor, you absolutely must let me know if you if won't have time to post for a certain amount of time.
Please participate in the OOC, whether it just be chatting or answering questions I or others ask. This helps with everybody getting along and helps me make the story more interesting for y'all if it starts to get boring.
Writing Quota
For every character I expect at least one paragraph. I do not expect perfect grammar, however, it would be nice if you'd go back and check to make sure everything is the best it could be.
Romance and Cursing
I would love it if some romances would bloom in this RolePlay as a side thing. However, I do not want any sexual stuff, and would even prefer it if you didn't lead up to that. As for cursing, I don't mind it so much. Just keep it to a minimum.

bar_divider1.png

|Characters & Character Info|
=Protectors=
This characters will be the leading roles in this RolePlay. They each have a specific, inborn ability that aids them when they need to protect something.
=Supporting Characters=
These characters will be more like side characters. They will help with moving the story line, bringing in comedic moments, and possibly end up helping the protectors.

=|Protector|Ability|Birth City|Played By|=
Ko|=Summon Beasts Through Art=| Unknown | @NyanCat15 |
Estrella|=Mystical Music=|Xiamen|@CuccoLady |
Granzied|=Healing & Empathy=|Achmeia|@Enyrm
|The ability to heal both humans and inanimate objects. The ability to read the hearts of others.|
Asama|=Shadow Teleportation=|Chendu|@Thornapple |
=Anticipation=
Open|The ability the anticipate another persons moves within 1 minute| Reserved for Cybermoon|

=|Side Character|Birth City|Played By|
|Ida|Unknown|@AHmui|
|Kenji|TBA|@Vinter|
-Infinite Playable-

bar_divider1.png

|Character Sheet|

Protector?
(Yes or No)

Picture
(This should be real or realistic anime.)

◊Full Name◊
(Extravagant names are great!)

◊Nickname/Alias◊

◊Race◊
(Choices: Elf, Human, Angel, Kitsune. I'm open to other ideas, but check with me before you make it official.)

◊Home Country◊
(One protector per Country)

◊Age◊
(Keep the general ages below 200)

◊Gender◊
(Male or female)

◊Physical Appearance◊
(Height, weight/body type, hair and eyes, etc...)

◊Distinguishing Marks◊
(Markings, piercings, maybe even some warts?)

◊Basic Personality◊
(This should not be something long, instead give us a general outward personality.)

◊Health Aliments◊
(Allergies, mental issues, physical issues.)

◊Skills◊
(Both mental and physical.)

◊Ability◊
( the protector ability)

◊Inabilities◊

◊Current Life Situation◊
(This should include things such as occupation or family. It's meant to give us a gist of the characters current lifestyle.)

◊Pets◊
(Get crazy! Just nothing OP.)

◊Other◊
(Anything I've missed?)

bar_divider1.png

|Other|
Though this is open, the set up is still open to new ideas! So bring them in! Also, things are still being edited, so keep an eye out for anything new. (Though I will probably give y'all a notice.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Picture

Human Appearance:

KomuraYuuichifull1020239.jpg

KomuraYuuichi600602997.jpg

(With red eyes tho)

Fox Appearence:

whitefox_9155.jpg

◊Full Name◊

Ko Fujishiro

◊Nickname/Alias◊

N/A

◊Race◊

Kitsune

◊Age◊

◊Gender◊

Male

◊Physical Appearance◊

Ko stands at 6'3" tall and is rather slim. He has snow white hair with pointy fox ears poking off the top of his head. He has red eyes and pale skin, fo rhe is an albino. Ko is often seen various Kimonos. Hakamas, or Haori. Ko also has one tail when in his human form while his fox form has the traditional, nine.

◊Distinguishing Marks◊

When in a very defensive or protective instinct or as a Protector, red stripes on his forehead and run down his face and neck from under his eyes and red symbols on the backs of his hands.

◊Basic Personality◊

Ko is very calm and collected. He almost never expresses any negative emotion around other people. He's polite and considerate to others, unless confronted by a very rude and nasty person. Then he is very straight forward and blunt to whoever is unpleasant to him.

◊Health Aliments◊

Ko is allergic to minor things such as pollen and dust mites.

◊Skills◊

He has amazing sight and hearing.

◊Abilities◊

He is able to lay curses on others and his Protector ability is to summon beasts through art

◊Inabilities◊

He cant stay out in sunlight for too long because he is extremely prone to sunburn

◊Current Life Situation◊

He doesnt stay in contact with family anymore due to some major issues. He runs his own fortune telling shop, and personally crafts his own Kimonos and does cutom work with them aswell. As for hobbies, he enjoys playing Koto and painting

◊Pets◊

He has an old, fat Japanese Bobtail cat

◊Other◊

His birthplace is unknown, but resides in Xingwa​

=Protector=
Yes

Picture
31007.jpg

◊Full Name◊
Estrella Yvaun

◊Nickname/Alias◊
Esther

◊Race◊
Elf

◊Home Country◊
Tuwana

◊Age◊

◊Gender◊
Female

◊Physical Appearance◊
Estrella stands at approximately 5'2" and weighs just under 110lbs. She has hair's length reaches to her rear, and the color of charcoal. Her eyes match but with a silvery tint. Her skin is very pale and soft, with a pink under tone, and accents her naturally pink lips.

◊Distinguishing Marks◊
Being part of a important family Estrella does not have any permanent markings, however, is often covered by Henna tattoos. She has many various piercings.

◊Basic Personality◊
Although Estrella gives off a meek and calm vibe, she actually has quite a stubborn and strong personality. Estrella is quite adventurous and curious, often leading her into trouble of some sorts. She is friendly to all people, but if wronged, can be deadly as a viper.

◊Health Aliments◊
Estrella cannot eat mushrooms. She isn't very physically strong.

◊Skills◊
Archery, Agility, Flexibility, mentally strong.

5ed99fec3f9ab3de0758815d780fdd59.jpg

◊Ability◊
Mystical Music
The ability to control day and night, weather, and seasons by unique songs.

◊Inabilities◊
As stated, Estrella is not physically strong, often limiting her to long hours of strain on her body. She is a natural leader and often excludes the opinions of others, leading to problems in groups.

◊Current Life Situation◊
Estrella lives as the daughter to one of the leading government officials in Tuwana. She does not currently have a job, due to her family's comfortable lifestyle, and is currently fighting her fathers wishes of being married off.

◊Pets◊
A Siberian tiger, two parrots, a monkey, and an elephant.

◊Other◊
N/A

WIP
Protector?
No

Picture
after_the_rain_by_negshin.jpg
commission__lysander_by_negshin-d2xf7oh.jpg

◊Full Name◊
Feng ℑ Lei

◊Nickname/Alias◊
They answer to both names, really.

◊Race◊
Human

◊Home Country◊
Chendu

◊Age◊

◊Gender◊
Male

◊Physical Appearance◊
Feng: 5'9, 150lbs. Medium length, brown hair, with a few white streaks. His eyes are a golden brown color.
Lei: 5'10, 157lbs. White, medium length hair with a few brown streaks. His eyes are purple-ish brown.
hair and eyes, etc...)

◊Distinguishing Marks◊
Feng has a burn on his right thumb and a birthmark on his elbow.
Lei has a birthmark on the inside of his wrist.

◊Basic Personality◊
Both Feng and Lei are very rowdy and mischievous boys. Being twins, they have very common personalities and enjoy doing the same things, such as, goofing off, exploring, talking, and trying new things. They very friendly to anyone and will immediately accept you into their little family. The boys are generally kind hearted and generous, and they notice the outcasts then make It a point to be friends with them.

◊Health Aliments◊
Both boys have Attention issues. Both boys share the allergy of pollen, coffee, and dairy. Lei sometimes suffers from knee pains.

◊Skills◊
Feng: Skilled at wood crafting, cooking, archery, and everyday work.
Lei: Cooking, Archery, hand to hand combat, and animal training.

◊Ability◊
N/A

◊Inabilities◊
Both boys cannot do any sewing or anything that requires being delicate. Also, Fei is not good at strategizing.

◊Current Life Situation◊
The boys currently live on the edge of Tuwana. Lei works as a baker and Feng a butcher, both in the me building.

◊Pets◊
A hawk and lots of rats.

◊Other◊
If you didn't notice, their twins.​

I'd love to reserve a spot here- I'll be working on the CS in the meantime ^^

Asama

◊Full Name◊
Protector Kono Hana Saku ya Hime

◊Nickname/Alias◊
Kono Hana (to those who know her identity)
Asama (alias)

◊Race◊
Demigoddess

◊Home Country◊
Chendu

◊Age◊

◊Gender◊
Female

◊Physical Appearance◊
Approximately 5'6", Asama has an agile build. Her hair is ink black, with a pale complexion and naturally silver eyes (from her mixed bloodline). However, her preferred form is that of a more gentle shade of black and cool, brown eyes.

◊Distinguishing Marks◊
She does have piercings.

◊Basic Personality◊
Asama's personality is greatly shaped by her lineage. Born from a protector and a powerful shinigami, the line between life and death has always been blurred for her. With the burden of keeping a world at peace upon her shoulders, her greatest enemy is her mistrust in herself. Outwardly serene and passive, her deepest fear is not that she will fail the task at hand... but that she won't regret the lives taken to achieve peace.

◊Health Aliments◊
Of Two Minds: her human emotions -guilt, empathy, and love- often clash with the cold analytical logic of her shinigami lineage, causing inner turmoil and surprising changes in personality.

◊Skills◊
Potent Blood: with the heady mix of protector magic and the essence of a death god, Asama can be a very dangerous force to be reckoned with- if and when she gathers the mental stability to do so.
Diplomacy Before Decapitation: Eager to avoid confrontation (within and without), Asuma tries every possible way to talk people into agreements.

◊Ability◊
Shadow Teleportation:The ability to teleport through the use of shadows within a 100 mi. radius.

◊Inabilities◊
Flight over Fight: A bit cowardly, Asama almost always backs down in a fight, choosing to run instead of to face her fears.

◊Current Life Situation◊
She currently resides alone in a small house on a mountain path to a famous hot spring in Xiamen, as a self proclaimed priestess who grants those coming to visit the spring a blessing and a kind heart. She spends her day as a caretaker for a nearby shrine, preferring a life of remote solitude compared to the bustling aristocratic household she was born into, where she trained as a child with her mother -the previous protector- and her mother's human husband in Xingwa, the heart of Chendu. She is constantly evading her mother's summons.

◊Pets◊
Although there not exactly pets, Asama often enjoys the company of peaceful spirits (that only she can detect) at the shrine, and sometimes at her home. She exercises no control over them, but her friendship is strong enough that they would willingly offer her aid if needed.

◊Other◊
316or4w.jpg

Last edited:
I seem to fancy your roleplays more than others, @CuccoLady
E47JexK.jpg

◊Full Name◊
Ida Yanti Muljana

◊Nickname/Alias◊
Flower

◊Race◊
Human

◊Age◊

◊Gender◊
Female

◊Physical Appearance◊
Ida is 5'2" with Heterochromia Iridum. Her right eye being sky blue, the other a light brown. She has a petite, muscular build.

◊Distinguishing Marks◊
She gets her nickame from her many tattoos: [x]

◊Basic Personality◊
Ida is generally a quiet person. She is very friendly though when it comes to socializing. She is not very clean, but more laid back and careless. She dislikes being in one place for prolonged amounts of time and would rather climb a mountain or set herself afloat into the ocean.

◊Health Aliments◊
Alergic to cheese.

◊Skills◊
She is mind boggingly fast and atheletic. She is also extremely skilled with her sword and very tolerant of most things.

◊Inabilities◊
She cannot stand watching people eat and she often goes without eating herself for a day at a time give or take.

◊Current Life Situation◊
Ida currently roams around looking for a goal in her life. She sleeps on a small raft in the middle of a lake at the moment, keeping to herself and hoping for a friend to enjoy company with. She crafts clay sculptures to pass the time and has quite the collection of abstract bits and bobbles.

◊Pets◊
N/A

@Everyone I've added a new section in the CS, so please add it into your vharacter sheet. It'll separate and define who's a protector and who isn't.
@Thornapple Looks good. Yes, it's okay if she is a demigod, however, if you would explain the limits of her power for the posion blood ability. (Because it sounds rather op if I understand it correctly) Also, which protector power does she have?
@NyanCat15 One last thing, Which power does he have?
@AHmui Accepted. Is she a side character or protector?

@Everyone I've added a new section in the CS, so please add it into your vharacter sheet. It'll separate and define who's a protector and who isn't.
@Thornapple Looks good. Yes, it's okay if she is a demigod, however, if you would explain the limits of her power for the posion blood ability. (Because it sounds rather op if I understand it correctly) Also, which protector power does she have?
I suppose she is a protector.

Well I added into the "Other" section of the form what his power was, but i'll make the edit on his character sheet!

@AHumi You o not have to be. One if I don't want to. ^^ I just wanted to make sure.

@NyanCat15 thank you!

What is the difference between being a protector and not?

Well, a protector is a person with a special ability (listed above) and they're made to protect the people. (This goal has been dimmed because it's been peaceful for so long)
A normal person would be a supporting or side character. They wouldn't have any special powers (although they could be super good at something)

@CuccoLady I left it vague so I could flesh out the extent throughout the role-play. I figured it would be a tl;dr type deal, and don't worry about it being too OP, I won't use it to manipulate the story- I promise :P I set it up to where her cowardice and passive nature would naturally prevent her from reaching her full potential (and it gives her room to grow ^^).

Well, a protector is a person with a special ability (listed above) and they're made to protect the people. (This goal has been dimmed because it's been peaceful for so long)
A normal person would be a supporting or side character. They wouldn't have any special powers (although they could be super good at something)
Then Ida may be best as a normal character.

@NyanCat15 what edit?
Also, @Everyone I've made my first character (editing into a previous post) I'll be adding a male supporting character hopefully tomorrow.

WIP

b483cf2616a03c7130dbc80829ab84ab.png

|Character Sheet|

Protector?
No

◊Full Name◊
Kenji Nagata

◊Nickname/Alias◊
Kenji

◊Race◊
Human

◊Home Country◊
TBM

◊Age◊

◊Gender◊
Male

◊Physical Appearance◊
Kenji got the body of a well trained warrior. Hard labor and swordsmanship have tailored his build, allowing him to put great strength behind every sword stroke. He usually put his red hair into a ponytail, which stand in great contrast to his deep blue eyes. His face is about average, though it is obviously from his look that he is a skilled man.

◊Distinguishing Marks◊
Few visible marks and scars on his back and front.

◊Basic Personality◊
(This should not be something long, instead give us a general outward personality.)

◊Health Aliments◊
Perfectly healthy.

◊Skills◊

◊Ability◊
( the protector ability)

◊Inabilities◊

◊Current Life Situation◊
(This should include things such as occupation or family. It's meant to give us a gist of the characters current lifestyle.)

◊Pets◊
Owns a dog that resemble a German Shepherd.

◊Protector?◊
Yes

◊Picture◊
A mixture between the following two pictures:

134601.jpg

aladdin-Arabian-thief-character-illustrations.jpg

◊Full Name◊
Granzied al'Hammant

◊Nickname/Alias◊
Granz

◊Race◊
Human

◊Home Country◊
Achmeia

◊Age◊

◊Gender◊
Male

◊Physical Appearance◊
Granz is a man of slightly above average stature at 5'11". He has a hardy body, not particularly bulky but suited for endurance at 160 lbs. He has a wiry build. He has black hair and sea green eyes, complete with tan skin. He has a close beard, and often has a mirthful look on his face. He has scars along his arms, along with one running from the left side of his forehead down to his left cheekbone, narrowly missing his eye.

◊Distinguishing Marks◊
He has a brand on the back of his left shoulder, a mark of abandonment. This has been altered shoddily with a brand of his own, to turn a symbol of shame into one of freedom.

◊Basic Personality◊
Having spent a lot of his early adulthood on the road, he has seen many things; as a result, Granz is somewhere between jaded and wise, relatively happy-go-lucky but with enough sense to avoid getting killed. Generally speaking he is friendly and easy to get along with, albeit wary of being tricked. Hard to actually get close to.

◊Health Aliments◊
Besides aches and pains occasionally from sleeping rough a lot of the time, none besides a deep lack of trust for other people. His ability ensures he is kept in top condition.

◊Skills◊
He wields both a bo staff and a shamshir with a good level of skill from his years on the road. He is agile and has a large amount of physical and mental stamina, along with a surprising amount of strength for his build. Granz is an inventive man, his cunning only just losing out to his situational ingenuity. He can also speak a variety of other languages, having travelled through other lands, albeit not that fluently.

◊Ability◊
=Healing & Empathy=
Granz can heal sickness and wounds in other living beings, and restore objects and landscape to their former glory. He uses this to take care of his weapons after battle. He has become quite adept in its usage, being able to close cuts and relieve ailments in seconds.

◊Inabilities◊
Having survived on his own, he is very independent - this leads to him being quite a bad team player. Doesn't form friendships easily.

◊Current Life Situation◊
He is a wandering vagrant, somewhere between doctor and trader, picking things up along the way and trading them for a night in the inn. He is not above using his powers for favours and to obtain a little wealth.

◊Pets◊
Nothing at the moment. Used to have a pet bird, but that ended badly. Doesn't like talking about the bird. Do not ask him about the bird. Granz has never cried about the bird and if you tell anyone he did, my god he will have some words for you and they will not be pleasant ones.

◊Other◊
Nope!​

Status
Not open for further replies.