We are Stronger as One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which spots are open? I wish to join.

@Cybermoon is you'd like to be a protector, the last ability is Anticipation. Also, the home country for your protector would be from one of the two, Onixus or Greco. Although he/she does not have to live there currently.
If you'd like to be a supporting character you can be from anywhere and you wouldn't have a special ability. We have infinite spots available for that.

Okay. Can I reserve the last protector spot? I'm at work so I can't make my character until I get home.

ce0e492becef2c55dca8076f2b531c31.jpg

8d5dd9243e9ca816acd4e0d6deede944244.jpg

Protector?
Yes

◊Full Name◊
Evianna Rose Alenko

◊Nickname/Alias◊
Evi (pronounced Evee)

◊Race◊
Human

◊Home Country◊
Greco

◊Age◊

◊Gender◊
Female

◊Physical Appearance◊
She is 5'7" and weighs 127 lbs. She has long black hair that reaches down to the middle of her back and brown eyes. She is pale and has a dragon tattoo on her back and wears very light make-up when fighting.

◊Distinguishing Marks◊
Her dragon tattoo

◊Basic Personality◊
Evi is rather kind and caring to those in need and willing to help out. She is not fond of the fact that her country is getting ready to go to war when things were fine with peace.

◊Health Ailments◊
Claustrophobic and arachnophobic

◊Skills◊
Mentally, Evi is considering teetering on the brink of sanity and not due to a horrible family life growing up but she hides it behind a smile. She is able to quickly think up of ways to attack an enemy and not leave behind a body. Physically, she is very adepts at swords and acrobatics.

◊Ability◊
Anticipation - Evi can sense when an enemy is close and come up with ways of attack before said enemy can react.

◊Inabilities◊
As I said, she is teetering on the brink if sane and insane. Usually her claustrophobia will be the trigger of her to have a small mental breakdown. Physically, she can dodge and attack...taking hits though, she is terrible at.

◊Current Life Situation◊
She is living alone, running her own pottery shop and lives right above said shop. She makes sure to have no contact with her family.

◊Pets◊
A raven she named Dark.

◊Other◊
N/A

@Cybermoon Everything looks pretty good! ^^

@Everyone I have a couple of minor plot moving characters I'm going to sign up under my Protector. After I finish them I will set a start date. I forgot to state this on the main page, but you can have more than one character, so if you have any minor character or supporting character ideas feel free to make them!

Protector?
No
Image:
01_64_008.jpg

◊Full Name◊
Hirokumi Suzuki
◊Nickname/Alias◊
Hiro
◊Race◊
Human
◊Home Country◊
Chendu
◊Age◊
Eleven
◊Gender◊
Male
◊Physical Appearance◊
Hiro weighs a mere 80 pounds, mostly from his lack of a nutritional and balanced diet, and he's also quite short for his age, reaching to a mere 4'4. His eyes are a deep, dark brown and his hair is jet black, reaching just past his neck. His facial features are somewhat feminine in appearance.
◊Distinguishing Marks◊
His birthmark, in the shape of a half-moon, on the lower part of his neck, just covered by the tip of his shirt.
◊Basic Personality◊
Hiro has a strong desire to learn, so this leads to him constantly asking questions. This of course will probably eventually try the patience of the most patient people. Although he is a boy that tends to get on peoples' nerves, he is very sweet. He always looks for the best in others, and he is very sensitive. He tends to speak what's on his mind before even thinking, which has gotten him into trouble, and since he has lived on the streets most of his life he has no concept of proper hygiene and most etiquette in the least.
◊Health Aliments◊
Acrophobia (fear of heights)
◊Skills◊
Although he asks many questions, he never had proper education, which has led to him not being the brightest of children. However, since he has live on the streets for most of his life, it has led him to become quite the little engineer. He can make complex items out of simple objects you'd find in your pocket. He is also quite speedy, and his size allows hims to fit through tight spaces.
◊Ability◊
-----
◊Inabilities◊
As previously stated, Hiro is quite skinny and not one of height. He pretty much has no physical strength, and would be of no help in a fight.
◊Current Life Situation◊
He is well known to shop keepers around Chendu, whether for good or bad. He runs small errands for the keepers in return for fruit or a small sum of money. He sleeps under a large, blossoming willow tree on a small mountain path that doesn't get much traffic.
◊Pets◊
A small, ring tailed lemur that loves to be positioned on his left shoulder.
◊Other◊
----

I'll probably be adding supporting characters as the story goes ^u^ I'm really excited to see what you have in store for the plot!

Okay! An I was setting up the first post I thought of something. Would y'all like me to outline the plot points so you know where we're going in the story? Or is that just unnecessary?

I'm fine with either, but I do like to be surprised. ^^

I would like to know some of the plot points please.

Reactions: CuccoLady
I wouldn't be telling important plot points, I'd just be giving locations or situations that need to happen before the story progresses.

Okay guys! The IC is up!
We Are Stronger As One (Not Open For Replies Yet) | IwakuRoleplay.com

I've set it up so that it's the day before a grand festival held in Xingwa, Chendu. A lot of people come to see it so I thought that could be a chance to bring us all together first. As you also might have noticed, I time stamped it. I'll do this everyday time I post so we're all on the same page. There are 90 days per season.

Yay, sounds awesome. ^^
Are we supposed to wait to reply? I noticed that it said 'Not Open For Replies Yet'

Oh! No, go ahead and post. I just forgot to change that. It seems I keep forgetting a lot of things, very sorry if something isn't completed!

Haha, it's fine! I'll type up my post now, thanks. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.