We Are Here

• Thread starter Eleanor Whewell
  • Start date

Do you like open-ended adventure roleplays?

• Meh.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not my favourite.

• Not at all.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eleanor Whewell

Original poster
Looking for a pretty basic adventuring partner. Expect spooky caves, giant cliffs overlooking jaw-dropping scenes, monsters, and all-around tomfoolery. Or, as much tomfoolery as two people can get into mindlessly wandering around far away from civilization while trying to survive.

I'm up for it. I am great with adventurous characters!

Alright! Do you guys want to start from a set beginning, or do you want to start like our characters gave been together for a while?

Personally I like the characters to know each other right off the bat.

Is there anything about your character that I need to know? Plus, we should share basic details about our character, like their name, gender, ect. It'd be kinda awkward for someone to not know that so-and-so is a girl until three months later even though she has the required parts. (Unless they're trans.) Also, are there any pet peeves or vices? What's their general personality?

I'd like to join if that's okay^.^

No problem! If you want to join, just give some basic information about your character. Unfortunately, I won't have much time to start the actual thread until next week, so just take as much time as you need. I'll post my character's information soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.