Waz up from the count

M

Matthias Lanier

Original poster
Hey. This is matthias here wanted to tell everyone Waz Up im pretty new to online rping and rping in general so bare wit me sry im just trying to find my way around hope to see ya guys in the posts ;P

Welcome to Iwaku. We're very open to teaching newbies how to roleplay and I'm glad you chose to come here!
I'm Kitti and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
You appear to have already completed the resume so the next step is to select a roleplay you'd like to try to join and submit their required information within the thread in the OOC section. :3

Dun worry if you're new to the whole roleplaying thing; everyone was at some point, and you'll catch on soon enough, trust me.

The staffies are here to help you with any problems you might have. They're nice that way.

Welcome to the site, Count.

Welcome to thw Iwaku new RPer, don't feel bad if you mess up at all since you are new at this whole RPing thing. Anyway My name is Shadow Ike, leader of Silverwing wolf pack, you can call me Ike for the sake of getting carpel tunnel XD.

Well I have to run now I have a lot of things to do, oh yeah and if you have any question feel free to ask. I may be able to help with any you have

Welcome to Iwaku where new roleplayers quickly become addicted roleplayers! >:D