Wayward Insane Asylum (Signups & OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, how many patients are there at Wayward? Because I assumed about 400-500, considering the building is 12 stories high.

Updated John's sheet again, Rabbit. If you'd be so kind... :3

I am so lost rn T^T

You haven't missed much. Basically, everyone has been in the so-called play room. Right now, we're all being assigned rooms and roommates. That's about it.
And John/Jill/Jack is flipping their shit.

Hahahah okay. I just made mosaic float around.

Thanks for the numbers guys!
I'll be updating the files in just a moment.
And yes, I'll be updating John's information, Adalais~

k-michelle, I feel that I have some clarification to do here. Mosaic is very unlikely to know that Jill exists, as she and Jack are alternate personalities within John. John is the original, core personality, and only those who have read his file know of his struggle with Jill and Jack. Sure, she could have noticed he had two other personalities, but I'm just picking on that you mentioned Jill in your post as if Mosaic knew of her.

Kay! first post is out, sorry if it sucks, I'm still trying to get a feel for Eli.

...I quite liked it actually and feel as my own posts are inadequate xP
I'm surprised she and Basil have the energy to squeeze out literate works of this kind. I'm confident I could make something really nice as well, but it would take way more time and energy than I'd be willing to put down into every single post.

I'm surprised she and Basil have the energy to squeeze out literate works of this kind. I'm confident I could make something really nice as well, but it would take way more time and energy than I'd be willing to put down into every single post.

Same here, honestly xP
That, and I don't have that kind of time.

Ugh. I'm having some trouble with my computer today....
Not sure how active I'll be. Hopefully I can get it working right >_>

(sorry this took ages.. edited because I forgot to add the other stuff that would make him seem more logical in terms of illnesses :])

-PATIENT-

Name: Kira Nightingale

Mental Illness and Symptoms: dependent personality disorder, split personality, hallucinations, narcisstic tendancies, self harming.

Personality: Kira is a very confident young man, but his confidence is more like the strong and silent type. Kira thinks himself to be better then most people, and sees anyone bellow him as filthy. he is however quite insecure deep down and will latch on to some people without them realising it, when that happens he becomes possive of the person. Kira has a pretty bad temper to boot, but he rarely shows it. when someone inrages him it brings out his spiteful side, and he'll try to make their lives a living hell. the thing though that keeps him in here is not the fact that he acts like a clingy and spoilt brat.. it's the fact that for some unknown reason he mutalates himself with anything he can get his hands on..

it is due to the strange ways of his personality that 'his mind split' and created two polor opposites. the narrcisis and the dependent, Kira however inaware of the split in his personality.

the narcistic side is where his narrcistic tendancies delve from, it's the side that loves itself and sees nearly everyone else as repulsive. naturally he's pretty dangerous when he's in this personality aspect.

the dependent side however is like a shy youth, unconfident and meak like a kitten. when in this mode he becames dependent on people-older people mainly. he has no confidence in himself in this personality mode.

however in both sides his self harming is still a dominant trait.

Looks:
fb336fca7e000319f49f938f1b8ab08bdca5dc66_r.jpg

(please ignore the wings and horns in picture, he doesn't have those..)

Why were you admitted here?: unknown.. he never speaks of it.
(Optional)
Extras: he loves his father waaay to much..
(Optional)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, it seems Jakobus' and John's numbers have been switched. Rabbit, could you fix that real quick?

(sorry this took ages)

-PATIENT-

Name: Kira Nightingale

Mental Illness and Symptoms: dependent personality disorder, hallucinations, narcisstic tendancies, self harming.

Personality: Kira is a very confident young man, but his confidence is more like the strong and silent type. Kira thinks himself to be better then most people, and sees anyone bellow him as filthy. he is however quite insecure deep down and will latch on to some people without them realising it, when that happens he becomes possive of the person. Kira has a pretty bad temper to boot, but he rarely shows it. when someone inrages him it brings out his spiteful side, and he'll try to make their lives a living hell. the thing though that keeps him in here is not the fact that he acts like a clingy and spoilt brat.. it's the fact that for some unknown reason he mutalates himself with anything he can get his hands on..

Looks:
fb336fca7e000319f49f938f1b8ab08bdca5dc66_r.jpg

(please ignore the wings and horns in picture, he doesn't have those..)

Why were you admitted here?: unknown.. he never speaks of it.
(Optional)
Extras: he loves his father waaay to much..
(Optional)
Hmm, with a quick google search on Dependant Personality Disorder, I can say that Kira does not fit into it. They are not confident at all, and narcissism would in fact be the opposite of it, so it wouldn't make sense for him to have both at the same time.

Also, he doesn't have to speak of his reason of admittance. Since he was admitted there, it is no doubt written down somewhere, in some document. Just sayin' .H.

Status
Not open for further replies.