Wayward Insane Asylum (Signups & OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe. Oh, I think I'll have fun with this little relationship :D
Shall we say they are best friends for now? Well, as best friends as a doctor and a psychopath can be? xD

On a side note, how do you think the relationship between Christopher and Jakobus be? They are both doctors, although Chris isn't technically a doctor even though he graduated from Medical school.
I had imagined Alice and Jakobus to be on very friendly terms, mostly because Alice is friendly and Jakobus likes her because of it. I'm not sure if Jakobus would be remotely safe if he got within arm's reach of her, though.

As with Chris, Jakobus generally doesn't really like him. While he has some form of respect towards his professionalism, he finds him somewhat boring. We could have it that Chris is the only one who thinks Jakobus seems a bit off.

Well, she's not just going to randomly hurt him. Well, it won't be random to her at least xD

Chris thinks everyone in this place is a bit off xD
He is attempting to get the place shut down, or better provided for while investigating the rumors. I think it'd be cool if someone was suspicious of him or didn't like him.

Accepted @Andalais
Glad to have you aboard! The restriction on patients may be lifted, and if it is feel free to change your character up. I've yet to decide if I should simply play out some of the orderlies.

Well, she's not just going to randomly hurt him. Well, it won't be random to her at least xD

Chris thinks everyone in this place is a bit off xD
He is attempting to get the place shut down, or better provided for while investigating the rumors. I think it'd be cool if someone was suspicious of him or didn't like him.
Well, Jakobus sure wouldn't want Chris to bring such a wonderful place down, where one isn't restricted by regular moral rules in one's personal research. If Jakobus would find out what Chris was planning, well...
Still, even though he has never killed another person, he would have no trouble doing it if it came down to it.​

Well, Jakobus sure wouldn't want Chris to bring such a wonderful place down, where one isn't restricted by regular moral rules in one's personal research. If Jakobus would find out what Chris was planning, well...

I can see it unfolding already :D

I think I'm going to enjoy RPing with your characters greatly :D
...speaking of, I should really get a post up for Chris xP

Accepted @Andalais
Glad to have you aboard! The restriction on patients may be lifted, and if it is feel free to change your character up. I've yet to decide if I should simply play out some of the orderlies.
Yay!~ (\(^v^)/)

By the way, it seems most of our characters are suffering from more disorders than stated in their character sheets. Cateline and Reiner, for example, both seem to suffer from sociopathy aside from their stated disorders. Reiner is absolutely a sociopath, as OCD alone won't bring about his kind of behaviour.

By the way, it seems most of our characters are suffering from more disorders than stated in their character sheets. Cateline and Reiner, for example, both seem to suffer from sociopathy aside from their stated disorders. Reiner is absolutely a sociopath, as OCD alone won't bring about his kind of behaviour.
Look at that, you're already making new discoveries about your patients! I applaud you.

Look at that, you're already making new discoveries about your patients! I applaud you.
image.png

Also, I think there should be a part of the first page where all character sheets are gathered within separate spoiler tabs, marked with names and who plays them. If more sheets are added in the future, it'd be good to not have to dig through the pages every time you want to check for reference for characters within their sheets.

Reactions: k-michelle412
.....I find this humorous xD

more than I probably should xD
Laugh! Laugh until your lungs hurt!

Also, I think there should be a part of the first page where all character sheets are gathered within separate spoiler tabs, marked with names and who plays them. If more sheets are added in the future, it'd be good to not have to dig through the pages every time you want to check for reference for characters within their sheets.
I hadn't thought about it. I'll have to do that~ Thank you for the suggestion!

Confession time. I've never played a schizophrenic character before, so I kinda have no idea how to write 'voices or auditory hallucinations' xD

So, if I do something completely wrong, please tell me xD

Confession time. I've never played a schizophrenic character before, so I kinda have no idea how to write 'voices or auditory hallucinations' xD

So, if I do something completely wrong, please tell me xD
Personally as a Schizophrenic, I think you're doing a fine job! ^^

Well thanks~

Also, it may not be the best thing to have Cateline and Alice alone together, after that, just sayin' xP

That's why you're the doctor, thanks! I thought it was implied hehe

I played a schizophrenic for three years. The major advice I have for playing one well is to do research. There is a great recording somewhere on YouTube of what schizophrenia "sounds like". It's very weird and cool.

Also! I will have a post up tomorrow. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.