Wayfinder Academy of Adventurous Arts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit, I've never really considered the bard class of any game and definitely didn't consider it for any character I ever played until this gnome here. (And gnomes are pretty silly.) Boss-Man, I'm going to shoot you a PM (er, start a conversation?) about back story soon.

Y'know, I think Mirella would enjoy being a sorceress, possibly of the Dreamspun bloodline.
Thoughts, professor?

Sorcerers are really cool! I think it's an excellent "first caster" type of character. As well, it access to the "level one nuke spell", sleep, is always worth it. Even if the Dreamspun gets it as a bonus spell at level 3 anyway. Thanks to lullaby, it's even more likely to actually pull off: always good. Pick up some divination spells and you'll have access to many neat options!

I might be completely wrong and making assumptions, but it seems like Ayala wants to be a druid with a wolf, and a wolf seems like a melee thing, which gives us one more up front (potentially?). And it also seems like Celir would rather be a archer, which I think is probably fine given that I'm pretty much planning on standing in melee range.

I actually had a question about that. Say Celir chooses to pursue two weapon combat. Does that mean she's restricted to that, or could she still use a bow as well? Just not as a main combat style? I've got no problem having Celir hashing and slashing instead of aiming and shooting.

Or you could send your wolf forward and then shoot all the things. Your wolf would keep them from advancing upon you as easily as well.

Note: Req is tired. Req shouldn't be typing. Req read Ayala as Celir. Ignore Req Please, Thank You.

Although, if I recall, Celir could have a wolf companion. Which would work with previous combination quite well.

Ayala, if she's a druid, will be playing more spellcaster than combatant anyway, letting the summon or companion, or whatever, do the fighting for her. At least from my understanding.

Again, I'd like to note that I'm tired and probably shouldn't be thinking though, so take what I say with a grain of salt. Or like... A bucket of the stuff.

Everybody chill the fuck out, I made it to the OOC.

I would hope I'm welcome to the OOC.

WelcomeCat_slide1x_365_y_273.jpg

...Better?

KITTY!

I'm so glad all our characters are mature enough not to go off about kitties...

And hi Effort! Yay for OOCs!

Edit: Aw man, I love how you incorporated abilities. =D

Last edited:
Mucho gracioso for el welcomo

It actually took me a good bit of thinking of how to incorporate abilities as part of it. So I thought, "How would a video game explain this sort of behavior in-universe?"

Tragically, a lot of my ideas begin with this question.

You all continue to impress me. Drawing pictures, taking the time to take a look at rules before they even come up, roleplay-interacting with each other. I sear, you're going to become the perfect party if you keep this up. <3

We're that much closer to adventure.

So like now we chug a bunch of potions? Are we making bets to see who passes out or throws up first?

Also remember folks, Aurok is big and scary. Roar.

Oh right. Half-orc. If you hold off on replying for a little, Effort, I'll modify my last post to reflect.

Heh. I actually figured they don't taste that bad. Strength 'potions' are sort of spicy, Dexterity potions are sugary (grainy, too), Constitution potions are nutty, Intelligence potions are minty, Wisdom potions are entirely herbal, and Charisma potions are chocolate.

Alternatively, mixing everything they want into a single pitcher and chugging the darn thing. That sort of transmutation happening all at once would either feel fantastic and energizing... or headache-inducing and painful. Suppose it's how you lot want to play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.