*Waves*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Err, you only have 54 characters? I have 324 characters and going up.

And I created a lot of strange things in terms of progress of my insanity, mostly a entire Multiverse classified as the Jaina'Res Multiverse. As well as a Main Realm, that is classified as an Alternate Universe Storyline, in how I see Earth in a different light.

The Jaina'Res Multiverse and this AU Version of our universe is connected via a strange trans-dimensional gate classified as a wormhole/black hole. I put a lot of work into this and I don't even have the patience atm, to create a book.
My 11 years of roleplaying has always been extensive.

I spend so long on each character that I only make a new one when I am sure I have the previous one's personality down. Most of my characters as of current are great though. Though I can keep track of the ones I have I'm afraid if I have any more I'll forget some. XD

And oh shit. That's cool

I like creating characters just randomly most of the time. If your fans like your writing a lot, I have to say at least you are better than the lady that created the worst vampire movie franchise ever. =P

The Trans-Dimensional Gate is also controlled by an Organic Spaceship Species, I like creating many different species, I think if I made a list it would be massive. The Organic Spaceship Species is akin to the Shadows or the Vorlon Ships in Babylon 5 or the Organic Starship in Farscape, since I like Sci-Fi in general.

The Exact center of this Trans-Dimensional Gate has 18,000 Worlds, 180,000 Stars in different cycles of periods, aka like our sun when it first formed to when it is about to die, etc, etc.

The Jaina'Res Multiverse as a whole has massive gigantic Suns, called Universal Suns. The only Universal Suns, that support life are only three of the Universes as a whole, the Maria'Isis Universe, the Kira'Dim Universe and the Kay'Eleo Universe. Also these Universal Suns have no real 'life' cycle like normal solar system suns, though they can get bigger or shrink depending on certain things.

I guess that means you played D&D, when you were younger. =P

No... I couldn't cuz my dad passed away before he could teach me to play.

Your world sorta sounds like my art professors world.

That is sad, about your father.

Art Professor? Though its not really a world, its mostly a massive Multiverse that is even bigger than our Universe more like it aka the Jaina'Res Multiverse that is.

However, there is one form of energy within the Jaina'Res Multiverse, that turns Universal Suns, into something that instantly kills all life in the said universe this appears, it is called a Universal Void Star and those Stars are massive and slightly highly dangerous. The Universal Suns, turn into Universal Void Stars mainly because of very potent void energies, void energies look purple with a mix of black. Void Energies is the most deadliest form of magic within the Jaina'Res Multiverse, no one in said multiverse knows how it came to be. Mainly the Universal Void Star, not even the Charlton Family of Creator Gods; Jaina S. Charlton. (The name of the Multiverse as a whole is named after her.) And she is on the top of the Pantheon within the Jaina'Res Multiverse and she is also a Leviathan too, a very unique leviathan and all Leviathans have better 'Metamorphosis' states than their draconian counterparts. And there's a lot of different leviathan species within the Jaina'Res Multiverse as a whole, as well all the Planets in the Jaina'Res Multiverse is not created by a God or Scientific explanation it is created by a Foundationist; the Foundationists create the 'foundation' for the Gods to create humanoids, animals and other such creatures on said planets.

Jaina S. Charlton created the Universal Suns and they were named after certain people within the Golden Leviathan Dimension, aka one of her best friend's family members mainly; who was the very first Foundationist ever in the Jaina'Res Multiverse. And it went through two life cycles, since Jaina remembers everything about the original time stream that was erased called the Pre-Rejuvenation Era; the Post-Rejuvenation Era is right now going a long.

HIiiiii CZW, welcome to the site! :D

New person!
Welcome to the site, enjoy it and role-play lots!

Status
Not open for further replies.