*Waves*

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DarkHeart

Original poster
Seems everyone uses this soo...

What do you prefer to be called?
Well, I'm Julieta..but you can call me Julie, or Jules, whatever you want really.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Imma girl

How old are you?

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yes, have been roleplaying for years now.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I really prefer a single partner, but maybe I'll check out some group plays if one sticks out.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
Barefoot in the grassy meadows :3

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Oh won't you take me to...FUNKY TOWN!

Hehe anyways I'm really hoping to meet some good partners, and I'll try my best not to be shy! :D

Buh bye lovelies :3

Hallo Jules! :D :owl: Welcome to the site!

Hi there Jules, welcome to Iwaku ^.^
By the way, nice choice of music. Can't believe I forgot about that song

Hi there Jules, welcome to Iwaku ^.^
By the way, nice choice of music. Can't believe I forgot about that song
Thanks! c :

And hehehe I wouldn't say that I LIKE the song...it asked what has been tormenting my mind...

Thanks! c :

And hehehe I wouldn't say that I LIKE the song...it asked what has been tormenting my mind...
You're welcome
It may have been tormenting your mind, but how did it get into your head in the first place XD

You're welcome
It may have been tormenting your mind, but how did it get into your head in the first place XD
Things like that happen...how am I to know? Its not like I actively searched out Funky Town! xP

Or do you now?
Never know, you could just be punking us out right now :P
*bites my bottom lip and darts my eyes back and forth. they surely cannot be onto me so soon...can they?*

*bites my bottom lip and darts my eyes back and forth. they surely cannot be onto me so soon...can they?*
-smirks- Your body language deems you guilty of said earlier actions, do you confess??

I ob-ject!
Do you now? Either way I'd hate to be a lawyer.
I mean the pay would be good if you made a name for yourself, but still I hate law in its entirety and to have to learn more laws to argue a clients case, that would be a bit of a problem. Besides, I'd much rather be a coder for some video game place or just coding in general

Do you now? Either way I'd hate to be a lawyer.
I mean the pay would be good if you made a name for yourself, but still I hate law in its entirety and to have to learn more laws to argue a clients case, that would be a bit of a problem. Besides, I'd much rather be a coder for some video game place or just coding in general
I don't really object...I just wanted to say it :D

But heyy if you wanna message me privately you're free to do that :3

*takes a bow* welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.