3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Hi!

What do you prefer to be called? Bella. Sage. BellaSage. Whatever.
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl...woman.
How old are you? Extremely late twenties.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes. I'm another roleplayerguild refugee. But I have been RPing for many many years.
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? Either. Group RPs can be awesome with the right group. I do prefer single partner, so I won't be holding up any plots if I need to disappear for a time.
Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire? Making a snowman, and then going to the fire. With cocoa. And cookies.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Actually, none. Strange...

Anyway, check out my resume for more information. Hope to be RPing with you all soon!

Hiya, Bella!

Welcome to Iwaku, if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask the staff, they are really friendly :)! If it's rp related, however, the Institute is the place to go with plenty of neat workshops and exercises!

Now that's out of the way, what type of rp are you looking for? We have a Fantasy, Realistic, Sci-Fi, One-on-One and finally a Mature section just waiting for you, so I hope you will find what you seek in at least one of those. :)

Hi! And thank you so much.

I have been looking around. I think I'm feeling fantasy, though at this point, I'm willing to do anything just to write. :) I'm sure that something will pique my interests sooner or later.

I'm sure you'll do just fine, and since I'm here, don't hesitate to send plots my way via a Conversation :)!

Hi there madam Bellabella! :D Welcome to the community!