1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy ANYTHING, magical/medieval fantasy, modern fantasy, future fantasy, high fantasy (mages and magic) sci-fi, horror, Flowing Romance (no love at first sight and nothing fluffy), vampires, werewolves, space odyssey, epic quest, adventure, combat, action, HUMOR <3, Anthro, World of Warcraft. Non-Human races.
Hiya! I'm Zizi, the crazy cat lady. But not too crazy I promise. I'm a happily married chick whom loves to role play and play World of Warcraft. For the Horde baby. I've been honestly role playing for about 14 years. I know makes me sound OLD but I swear I'm not some old creeper yo. Most of my characters I've had for years though on occasion I do make new ones. I favor fantasy, action, adventure, drama, horror, humor and an splash of romance in my role plays.

I also draw my characters (and others) on occasions. Eventually I'll get around to posting some stuff. My friend GGMara and I were looking for a bit more active role play community and stumbled upon Iwaku! Looks pretty awesome here so we're here to give y'all a try.

My interests besides role playing are WoW, other video games, drawing, the beach, talking to my cats and writing!

Weird facts about me: When I clean my house I listen to Sweeney Todd. (Sing a long and everything!) I absolutely love really bad b-type movies. The worse the acting, the more unnecessary blood splatter, horrible graphics and or monster suit THE BETTER. Also the less stars on Netflix the better. God I love that crap like a fat kid loves cake. They just make me laugh so hard. Regardless if their meant to be serious.

Anyways hi peoples of Iwaku!! :D

Woo another nerd from Florida! Nice to meet ya, hope you find an interesting rp

Whoo nerd power!
I'm the Overlord. A pleasure to meet yet another geek.
Your existence has been approved.

*Stamps approval on official citizen sheet*

Yay! Thanks for the welcome! Can I have the stamp or approval on my head instead?