*Waves* Hi I'm Tara

T

TheFoxMaiden

Original poster
Hi I'm Tara
I am new to this site, but I have been role playing for awhile. I usually play kind of two faced people if you will. One minute sweet and innocent, but hides the true sinister type. Those are always fun. Hope to rp with you guys soon!!!
Sincerely,
Masquerader Talea

Hello Talea~ Welcome to Iwaku. I'm not sure if I have the power to hand out cookies...So you don't get any from me!

Now about the type of characters you like to play: I think those characters are fun and scary. I normally play the shy/passive type, but that is when I'm playing as a girl. My male characters are all over the place.

Anyway. If you wanna roleplay, I'll be more than happy to play with you. As long as it can hold my interest and isn't something I am not a fan of. (Yaoi, and Mechas)

Hallo there lady assassin! >:D Welcome to Iwaku!

Yay ty for the warm welcome im not bad at rp but here lately ive been drawing up abit blank i can go with a story already made but coming up with my own atm is being slightly difficult probably stress from exams >.< its putting hurtin on my creative attitude!

OH.
SO YOU'RE THE PUNK WHO WAVED TO ME IN C-BOX.
HI.
HI THERE.
WELCOME.
-pushes over.-
>:D
-gives some candy and a kitten.-

Welcome to The site, Tara. I'm October, nice to meet you. Iwaku is the perfect place to sharpen your skills up. If you need anything at all feel free to ask.

Hi Tara, I'm Terra! Welcome to Iwaku, hope you like it here