*waves* Hi! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Orange_Unicorn

Original poster
Hey everyone! :D *waves* I'm Richie. I've been looking for someplace to roleplay, stumbled upon this site and thought it looked cool, so here I am! I'm excited to get to roleplay with y'all and am quite happy to meet you. So Hi and how are you?

Hey, welcome! I'm new myself so we can lurk in the shadows together owo

Thanks! I look forward to seeing you around!

Welcome to Iwaku! Feel free to ask any questions, whether be them to Staff or Members, as this community is awesome.

Thank you! I'll make sure to ask a question if I need to, but so far I have none! I must say, so far, this community is awesome. :)

Welcome to Iwaku, if you need someone to RP, im always willing to RP with new people of any type. So if you ever have an idea, feel free to PM. Glad to have you on Iwaku.

^_^ Thank you! I'll make sure to do that then. :)

What the guy two spaces above me said and what the guy five spaces below the first post said, if you need a posting partner, let me know. I play anything, in pretty much an increasing category list. Every time I discover a new category, I add it to the list, not that that list has anything to do with any of this, just fun facts. So, yeah, let me know, oh, and yes, it is possible for me to play serious characters, not that that has anything to do with this, just fun facts. ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.