Waverly

Should this RP have artistic face claims or realistic face claims?

• Realistic face claims

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Artistic face claims

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

QUEENIE

Moon Child
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
If you are reading this, you and seven others have been chosen to participate in the event of a lifetime here at Waverly manor. It will be your job to assess a set of clues and locate the grail before anyone else does. Be aware that Waverly is not a typical Manor. The walls of Waverly have, and always will be, haunted by the spirits that died here. It will be your job to avoid being killed by such spirits and even traps. If proven successful, the winner will obtain a substantial amount of wealth and Waverly manor itself. Trust no one and good luck!

Waverly Manor has been around since 1683. It is the oldest standing Manor on Lexington Island. Over 100 deaths have occurred within the walls of Waverly, over 300 on the grounds of Waverly in general. Note that it is the most haunted place in the world. The manor has been in the Van Der Waal's possession since it was built, currently the next in line is Celeste Van Der Waal; however, due to her grandfather, the current owner of Waverly, and his love of games her succession to the manor has been put on the line as she is also a contestant in the Grail War.

Each of the eight contestants is from, or currently live on, Lexington Island. Besides Celeste, none of the other contestants have set foot on Waverly ground. Celeste herself has not been there since she was four. It is possible to form alliances, but note that only one person can obtain the fortune.

This seems interesting!

Reactions: QUEENIE
I am in, claims this spot

Now just to see if it takes off more before creating the discord and character index

I’m interested!

I will go ahead a make the character index and discord tonight.