2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
tumblr_o7v0giCTKT1vu5nd6o1_500.gif
Good day to you! Thank you so much for dropping by. It'd been a while since I've last logged into this site, so I felt that it would be a fantastic idea to have a new thread for my new stories request.
About Myself
I’m Wattson Yang and I’m currently training to be a counsellor. Since I’m seeking full-time employment, I have plenty of free time on my hands. I have been a writer since my early days and a role-player for the past seven years. I’ve taken a hiatus before since I have to focus on my real-life responsibilities and take care of my mental health.

Roleplaying Style
As a role-player, my writing length mirrors my partner (so I'll write as much as you wrote). However, I'm looking at a minimum of a paragraph worth of replies because I need to have enough content to generate my writings. My grammar isn't the best, but that doesn't affect the readability of the story.

Expectations for my partners
I am not too particular about my partner through I would appreciate proper grama and spelling. It doesn't have to be perfect since we are not perfect but strictly no text messages, please.​

I am extremely fast in my response and while I don't expect my partners to be able to match my speed, if you're unable to reply, do inform me. Communication is key here, folks.

If you happened to chance upon anything you're keen in, please drop me a private message rather than replying to this thread.

My Suavis Lover

giphy.gif

"A good night sleep, or a ten-minute bawl, or a pint of chocolate ice-cream, or all three together, is a good medicine"
~ Ray Bradbury

Note:
Contains character with dissociative identity disorder (previously known as the split personality disorder).

Edgardo Frost is a walking contradiction in one package. On one hand, he is a true gentleman who is respected by his peers. As a senior manager of his family's MNC's marketing department, great pressure falls on his shoulder. Despite that, he manages his work well and excelled in his career. But when the night falls, he takes on the persona of Noe, an underground fighter who happens to have a sweet tooth.

Perhaps one evening, a subordinate of his who'd chanced upon the underground fighting ring stumbled upon Noe's fight. Mesmerized by his fight, he was taken aback when he discovered the man beneath the mask. When he confronted Noe, the latter did not recognize him.

So, who is Noe and just what is Edgardo hiding from the rest of the world?

My Funesta Lover

e7bce9cf05aad67aa533350930dbe739.gif

"You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun."
~ Shawn Hick

Note: Contains character with dissociative identity disorder (previously known as the split personality disorder).

From the point of view of an outsider, Elliott Cornelius seems to have a perfect life. Coming from a well-off and influential family with doting parents and loving siblings, there shouldn't be a reason for him to be suicidal and depressed. Yet, he was.

His suicide attempts baffled his family members and came as a mystery even to himself. Elliott didn't understand his feelings either but the desires to hurt himself outweigh anything he does.

Worried family members admitted Elliott to the Ragland Institute of Mental Health on a long-term basis for his safety since he could be kept under constant supervision.

While Elliott had been on friendly terms with the staff members, even going as far as being on the first name basis, he opposed to any form of medication or therapy. The management of the institution was at their wits ends with his resistance.

Your character, a therapist enters the picture and tried to convince Elliott to begin therapy. Slowly, he discovered a secret that surprised everyone, even to Elliott.

My Oblivious Lover

giphy.gif

"The more you struggle, the more you sink, until you can't breathe anymore. Do you know what that feels?"
~ Ukyo, Amnesia
Note: Contain with dissociative identity disorder (previously known as the split personality disorder) and amnesia.

Cyril Young survived a car accident that robbed him of his memories. After extensive physical therapy in the hospital, he was picked up by your character, his lover back home. Besides him working hard to recover his memories and rebuilding his life, he found himself losing time and finding himself at locations he had no recollections of.

Initially, the doctors reassured Cyril and his lover that it was a side effect of his concussion and it ought to go away eventually. However, when Cyril started hearing voices, his mind started breaking down. How would his lover respond to Cyril's dark descent? Would he be able to stop him before it's too late? When Cyril's dark childhood is revealed, will it break their relationship?

My Timidus Lover
giphy.gif
“It must be exhausting," he said, “constantly tailoring yourself anew to every person you meet. Hearing their thoughts and making yourself perfect in response to them. Anticipating every need.”

“I don’t- " the mind-reader swallowed hard. Thrown. They saw everything—they weren’t remotely used to being seen. “You have the gift?”
“I’m not a telepath, no. But you did just confirm the hypothesis for me, thanks.”
Note: Contains character with mind-reading ability

Although some might view Seymour Davi's telepathic ability to be a gift, he begged to differ. While the young professor had learned to tune out the voices in his mind and adapted to use it to his advantage. From the perspective of an outsider, he appeared to be a great diplomat who seemed to be able to alter his responses to cater to the situation.

In his short life, he had never failed to read someone’s mind. Yet, Seymour was baffled when he was introduced to his new colleague (your character) whom he can’t get a clear reading of. Whenever he tried to do so, he received static noises instead of the usual thoughts. As a result, he was unable to adjust his reactions to him.

When he was exposed, Seymour was at a loss of what to do. Would he be able to learn to be himself without taking others into consideration?

My Imaginarium Lover
giphy.gif
Instead of hell or heaven, Amarea Gregson found himself in a room with a six-year-old boy (your character) who invited him to a tea party. It soon dawned on him that he was his imaginary friend.​

Amarea kept your character company throughout the years until his twenty-first birthday where he simply vanished, much to his dismay. A couple of years later, when your character started a new job, he was surprised to discover that his new manager looked identical to Amarea. What's more, he shared the same name as his imaginary friend.

So what's going on?

My Lamia Lover
giphy.gif
Domenico Eilif had always been rather absentminded in nature. It was something that was endearing to your character who happened to be a vampire. However, he had never revealed that to him as he feared his rejection. However, it all changes when Domenico was involved in a car accident and was on the verge of dying. Your character had no choice but to convert Domenico into his kind.

Since then, he had been trying to subtly hint that Domenico's status. However, he doesn't seem to get it so what should he do to convince him that vampires are real?

My Periculosus Lover
giphy.gif
Kyran Cage was born with the ability to "see" how dangerous a person is with a number scale of 1-10 above their heads. A toddler would be a 1, while a skilled soldier with a firearm may score a 7. Today, he noticed that the new guy in the office measured a 10.

Just who is this new guy and what is he hiding?

My Phobia Lover
giphy.gif
Raiden Moor's heart pounded as he stepped inside, although he tried to tell himself everything was fine. It was only a giant metal box rising higher and higher than any tree he had ever climbed. It's relatively safe except if by some chance the cables broke, that would mean a certain death. The doors closed, and he immediately wished he had chosen to climb twenty-four flights of stairs instead.