WATCH THIS *does amazing trick*

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I guess. XD By the by, don't pick on the admins, especially @Diana. Else you'll be labeled with butts. >>
Hey, I'm non discriminatory when it comes to who I pick on, she set herself up for that one haha. I AINT AFRAID BRUH

Just sayin. =3 But if you're up for the risk... Try starting a Truth or Dare game in the Boardgames. ^^

Reactions: Finch
I don't know about that, with the influx of horny, weeaboo teenagers on here (or really, just the internet) that sounds like it could get real raunchy, real quick haha

Mm.. No. Not really.

It only turns in to BUTTS!

Cigarette-Butts.jpg

Yummy!

Dafux, they're all Winstons.

I CALL HAX

Hahaha, I didn't even notice that. The only thing I was thinking was "Damn, they need to learn to smoke their cigarettes down, that's a criminal waste of nicotine"

Reactions: Val
Agreed, peeps that half-them then flick-them should be wished into the cornfield.

Like, Children of the Corn cornfield. Malachi and that thing in the fields'll set 'em straight.

I remember when I was a shit head teenager who had just gotten into smoking. I was in the car with my mom, going to Blockbuster (yeah, that's how long ago this was v.v). She lights a cigarette right before we pull into the parking lot, takes two fucking drags, and tosses it out the window. My face when, let me tell you.

I was referencing Bill Mumy's 'Anthony Fremont' character from the It's a Good Life episode of The Twilight Zone. He wishes bad men into cornfield.

AND YOU'RE A BAD MAN---A VERY BAD MAN.

Well la-dee-da Val, you certainly exposed me to be the uncultured swine that I am :-P

If you only watch one episode, that's the one to watch, Anthony's a weird ass little kid.

He also turns dogs inside out and hates Perry Como. Actually, that makes him okay in my book.

Haha. Actually, I consider myself a fan of the series, just don't think I've ever seen that episode. If it's still up on Netflix, I'll look for it

I can do a trick too. Want to see it? You can't, you say? Well, you already are. That's right, you are now entering into my illusion. Deep sleep is upon you, maybe, I dunno. I just cast the thing, I don't read the descriptions. Hazah! As a bonus, try to find this hidden message, if you do, you get a cookie!

Also, did I see mention of an Evangelion RP? My goodness, you'd have a lot of crazy, random, depressing, funny times with that. "Hey look, giant robots fighting giant alien's!" "WAIT, CALL OFF THE MISSION! SHINJI STOLE MY CLOTHES AGAIN!" "Hey, I told you, THEY HELP ME FIGHT!" "No, I'm calling off the mission! Come back to give my clothes back!" "NEVER!" "SHINJI!!!!" "COOKIES!~"

I can do a trick too. Want to see it? You can't, you say? Well, you already are. That's right, you are now entering into my illusion. Deep sleep is upon you, maybe, I dunno. I just cast the thing, I don't read the descriptions. Hazah! As a bonus, try to find this hidden message, if you do, you get a cookie!

Also, did I see mention of an Evangelion RP? My goodness, you'd have a lot of crazy, random, depressing, funny times with that. "Hey look, giant robots fighting giant alien's!" "WAIT, CALL OFF THE MISSION! SHINJI STOLE MY CLOTHES AGAIN!" "Hey, I told you, THEY HELP ME FIGHT!" "No, I'm calling off the mission! Come back to give my clothes back!" "NEVER!" "SHINJI!!!!" "COOKIES!~"
I think it'd be righteous as hell. Maybe not even follow plot or character list. You'd have everything I'd be looking for in an RP, psychological trauma, deep characters, interesting environments, and action. I think it'd be the shit! I don't even like doing fandoms necessarily, I'm just pretty well versed with the universe and could really go for an Evangelion fix

Though, I think I'm about 6 years or so too late on that hype-train v.v

Status
Not open for further replies.