Wassuuuupppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Impudimp

Original poster
Sorry, I know. I just can't help myself when asked to do an introduction. Plus, Scary Movie is the bomb-dot-com. Anyway, I'm new... love me?! I can't wait to RP with everyone and make super awesome internet friends that I probably won't ever get to meet in real life! :) Hope to see everyone around, because I plan to dive write into the forums as soon as I'm done writing this... Tchuss!

Hi there, and welcome to Iwaku! Don't worry about your Wassuuuuuuuuuup :p I'm sure we've all used that phrase somewhere or other.

Glad to have you here! I'm sure you'll find friends and rps to your liking. If you need any help in navigating around the site, you can always ask, or you can check out this nifty link -> Newbie Care Package

Have a fun time!

Reactions: Impudimp
I will love you.

Welcome aboard, Impudimp. Have a cookie and enjoy your stay.

• Thank You
Hello and welcome to the site! (:

• Thank You
I didn't even think "Wasuuuup" was even a reference to anything specific. I just thought that was... a thing that people say. O.o

Anyway, welcome to the site! ^^

Wow. You seem enthusiastic! Welcome to Iwaku! I look forward to seeing you around.

• Thank You
When I read: "bomb-dot-com" I instantly thought of this Youtube show thing xD

Anyway, welcome to the site! Spread all the energy and love all over Iwaku ^o^!

• Thank You
Welcome aboard :) Glad to have ya!

• Thank You
Yes, I love you because of that Scary Movie reference. Ahhh memories :^)

Welcome to Iwaku, Impudimp!

• Love
Suuupppp!
I love Scary Movie. Also reminds me of the commercial with the old ladies calling each other and saying 'wasssuuuuppp'. Hilarious!

Anywho, welcome to iwaku! Happy RPing!

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.