wassup pimps

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

batdanza

Original poster
It's ya boy, uhhh, me!

Anyway, memes aside, I'm new. I found this site while looking for a place to RP my characters and make friends. So uh, be my friend?

Sup. Welcome to Iwaku, batdanza. Dude you're gonna like Iwaku. We've got roleplaying. roleplaying, some other roleplaying things, forum games, and roleplaying. And nice people, that's always a bonus.

Take a cookie.

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
Hello and welcome to the site! (: I like your avatar, did you draw it?

@Dipper - seems like the place for me lol. they got roleplays and cookies.

@Nav - yeah, i do my own art for everything. thanks for the compliment

Reactions: Nav
ayy waddup

Iwaku is always down for the memes. Except when they're not. But mostly - just maybe not really. But totally!

Welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome to iwaku! You have a super casual fun vibe! I'm sure you'll find LOTS of friends and role play partners around here. have a look around the forums and put up a search thread for your characters and I'm sure before long you'll be hip deep in role play! HAVE FUN!!

Welcome to Iwaku, batdanza! I'm not very meme-y myself, but I know plenty of people here who are XD so you should fit right in! This is definitely a good place to find friends ^_^ and what are your characters like, if you don't mind me asking? o.o

Do make sure to check out our guide to Getting Started for a nice overview of the site, along with our Newbie Care Package if you find yourself wanting any additional help around the site or just a friendly face to talk to!

upload_2017-11-26_22-29-55.png

On a more serious note, welcome to Iwaku, Bat! Hope you're able to settle in well here. :discoball:

Welcome to the site, Batdanza! Love the artwork :) Hope you're enjoying the site so far! Happy roleplaying!

@PoetLore Thank you! Can't wait to be doing lots of roleplays.

@Joan I have mostly human and pony characters and they're all sorts of stupid fun and drama. That's just how it's gotta be sometimes lol

@Eru & @Elle Joyner Thank you!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
Welcome to Iwaku, batdanza! Hope you enjoy your stay here and that I see you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.