Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm on whenever even while I'm at work, though depending on what work is like I can take forever to respond. Expect most responses to happen within the time of 4 pm and about 11 pm weekdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, magical, romance, Yaoi (depending on the situation), Action, mystery.
So I have a little idea in mind, for a rather nice romance roleplay of sorts. Here is what I got! In an attempt to get away from the boring, and finally be who they wanted to be a man gets a sex change. Becoming the woman he was always inside, except he told no one, not even his best friend, and so after the change SHE as disappeared to all of her friends. Her family knew about the change, and supported her every step of the way, of course knowing for a long time of how she felt. However a run in with her past best friend leads to an awkward night, and even awkwarder morning. Just a little romance, and then the truth spills out. Of course he is angry at was his past best friend, and current lover, but he could care less, he was simply happy to be with her. And what a better way to start off a really nice relationship, then to build one upon friendship.

Please pm me if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.