1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Was Recommended to the Site!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by The Coolest Kid, Sep 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not new to roleplaying at writing at all, but after struggling for so long to find a good consistent roleplay partner I was shown this site by a friend! Planning to make a post in the 1-on-1 thread later today and find some interest. If you're already someone who likes to do cool rps with vast stories and gay boys then, well, hello ;>. Other LGBT+ characters are also super welcome.

Basically I'm very excited and hoping to make a bunch of awesome rps so my days are filled with wonderful people travelling through different stories. Romance bonus = 10/10.

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  2. hiiii! welcome to the site ^^ ignore my blabbering, i'm very sleepy. hit me up if you ever need a 1x1 (mostly available very, very late at night or during early afternoon ^^). otherwise enjoy everything iwaku has to offer! I've been here less than a month and I love it :bsmile::heartbeat::pikachu:

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.