WARRIORS.

King

I read it in the paper so it must be true.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm an afternoon and 1am poster lmao
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
- Horror
- Paranormal
- Supernatural
- Biblical
- Sci Fi
- World War I II
- Roman / Greek
- 80s / 90s
- Romance
- Occult

tumblr_inline_mzuqpkfy391r9ajsd.png
W A R R I O R S
tumblr_inline_mzuqpkfy391r9ajsd.png

tumblr_inline_mzuqnhPvVR1r9ajsd.png

tumblr_lhcs3pDGZ81qzazxao1_500.gif

Plot:
History's most terrifying, tactical and tyrannical Army leaders find themselves in a City they've never seen. From the dawn of time to the 1940's, leaders of the largest armies to the smallest street gangs learn they are no longer in their own time. The Romans to the Napoleons, Red Coats from the Red Army, the leaders collect to hear a voice. What is learnt is that to get back home, they must fight the others to the death. Their own 'armies' spawn, giving them time to spend making allies, or enemies and planning their battle.
Can there be one winner? What unlikely alliances will be made?

Setting:
An unspecified American city, which has obviously been left for decades. The year is also unknown, but is assumed to be in the near future.
The leaders all have proportional weapons. Guns are limited to the 1940s and they don't have any vehicles.
[spoili]
abandoned_city_by_manged-d5dmqw5.jpg

[/spoili]

Rules:
dagger_by_cubicinsanity-d4dnpuy.gif
All Iwaku Rules apply.
All characters must be fictional, but please use actual figures as inspiration!
Historical accuracy isn't important. Be as accurate or as vague as you want, just have a general idea of your chosen army + Do a lil research if needed!
I know reading rules is tedious. If you did read all of them, let me know by giving your character a theme song!
Character Death is most certainly possible, don't get salty though!
Romance could well be possible but if you wanna get NC - 17, take it away!
Characters may be enemies, but be nice in the OOC!
Be mostly realistic - No magic, supernatural powers etc etc.
Max 2 Characters. I may allow more if there is not enough interest.

Characters:
Name // Army // Year // Player

Officer Kaiser Fleischer // 12th Wehrmacht Army // 1939 // King
Marcus Oppius Naso // The Roman Army // 30 BC // King
Lady Eleanor of Hewlett // The Kings Army // 1485 // King
Commander Nima Tavana // Persian Army // 550 BC // kimsim12
Akos Dali // The Huns // 450 // kimsim12
Asmund The Protector // The Viking Army // 865 // Shattered♦Secrets
Virginia Jean Fanbrick // Rum Runners Mafia // 1923 // nikki.13
Luke Wesley Hardin // The Wild Bunch // 1850 // N/A
Aman Dakarai [/U]// Egyptian Army // 1320 BC / nikki.13
Sir Alastair Mac Griogair // Mac Griogairs // 1300s // Amai Kyuti
Sora Hashimoto // Hashimoto Ronin // 1700s// Amai Kyuti
Davi Ferriero // the Golden Cat Pirates // - // Amai Kyuti

tumblr_inline_n0orry2m4q1sy59r2.gif

Character Sheet:
Name:
Appearance: [Please use Real Images or/and detailed descriptions. No anime.]
Year: [Choose an era from the dawn of time to 1940.]
Army: [Use real armies or make up a name for them!]
Strengths/Weaknesses: [Consider context/tacticals/weapons/Personality.]
Personality:
Other:

awxg4f.gif

55c7472001d43e9b49d8af54cb9e4880.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MadKingJai™
Could I reserve the Persian army?

• Useful
Reactions: Justin
There is so many armies to chose from, I don't know which to chose will have army and char up by Saturday bleh.

There is so many armies to chose from, I don't know which to chose will have army and char up by Saturday bleh.
Sure thing! When you choose your army, make sure to reserve just in case ~ c:

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Marcus Oppius Naso

tumblr_miq79nTmiB1rl06klo2_500.gif

Name:
Marcus Oppius Naso

Home Country:
Italy

Appearance:
tumblr_lzmrz692bh1qkyz1oo1_1280.jpg

Year:
30 BC

Army:
The Roman Army

Strengths/Weaknesses:
+
Strong Defense - The Romans are known for their shielding techniques and well put together Armour. They are strong and great at preventing lots of damage.
+ Good Close Combat - The Romans are great with swords and spears, able to take down men easily at close range.
- Unused to city scene - The Romans are used to open battle fields, and have no experience in an open city, leaving them open to ambush or confusion.
- Can only defend so much from fire-power - Since they have never fought against firearms, the Romans can only use their shields to protect themselves from bullets.

Personality:
||
Brutal || Violent || Strategic || Condescending || Brave ||
Typical to an emperor, Marcus is a Brute. He's sharp tongued and isn't afraid to offend. The male doesn't care too much about hurting others feelings and is bordering on sadism. He's very violent and uses it to solve a lot of his problems. He'll attack whoever gets in his way.
Despite seeming like a dumb brute, Marcus is strategic. He is great at organizing his army and is very tactical. He's also a very brave man and fights with a lot of his armies. He will say what he thinks needs to be said and will stand up for himself.
Other:
- Marcus is a bisexual man, openly, since it was accepted and commonly practised in his times.
- He loves to be looked after and complimented, he wouldn't admit it though.

tumblr_n582zz9ZQS1tvmxpjo1_500.gif

Officer Kaiser Fleischer

tumblr_lyuqxnCzvJ1qa4ihzo2_500.gif

Name:
Officer Kaiser Fleischer

Home Country:
Germany

Appearance:
2094860.JPG

Year:

Army:
The 12th Wehrmacht Army.

Strengths/Weaknesses:
+
Used to City scene - the Germans have taken over many cities and are used to the use of buildings and streets, giving them a battleground advantage.
+ Strength - The Germans have great attack with their weaponry and tactics. They are intelligent and can fight offensively well.
- Arrogance - Kaiser has fed the army the idea they are nearly invincible. The idea of the German supremacy leaves them ignorant to a lot advice and idea of being ambushed/out-smarted.
- Close Combat - Without their weapons, the German soldiers cannot fight well. They aren't trained with any other weapon and aren't physically strong enough to take down a stronger army in close range.

Personality:
||
Quiet || Careful || Hard-Working || Arrogant || Neat ||
Kaiser, when you first meet him, seems an odd choice for the leader of the Nazi Army. He's quiet and polite, unlike his colleagues. He keeps to himself a lot and prefers to keep his personal life a secret from others. Kaiser is also a careful man who is sure not to let anything slip. He is good with secrets and doesn't usually tell anyone his plans, just in case.
He's also a very hard-worker. Kaiser got to where he is by studying hard and showing to be dedicated and passionate about his job. He's neat, meaning everything from his uniform to his office is immaculate. He keeps everything in place and likes to keep order.
Although, like many Nazi Officers, Kaiser is arrogant. While he may not be extremely anti-Semitic, he definitely has the idea of being superior. He thinks hes the best and usually looks down at people who aren't on his level. This arrogance influences his decisions and especially his army.
Other:
- Kaiser loves piano music and is a talented musician.
- He is married and has 5 children. He does not love his wife and is actually asexual, but had children to please the Nazi regime.

tumblr_mdreh6YIk11ra0a0ko3_500.gif

LADY ELEANOR OF HEWLETT

tumblr_inline_muoajsemPu1s9wg1h.gif

Name:
Lady Eleanor of Hewlett

Home Country:
England

Appearance:
tumblr_ncxjfl0zWf1qhkkp7o1_500.png

Year:

Army:
The Great Kings Army

Strengths/Weaknesses:
+ Experience - Eleanor has been leading her army since she was 18, and has been fighting since she can remember. She has seen so much war and has learnt a lot of tactics etc.
+ Skill - The Kings Army are made up of highly trained knights who all are great with their swords, along with some of highly trained bowmen.
- Battlefield - Eleanor is used to open fields to battle in, along with months of preparation. With a city and a short amount of time, they'd be at disadvantage.
- Naivety - The female warrior is trusting. Too trusting. She is easily fooled and is easy to trick and betrayed.

Personality:
|| Trusting || Loyal || Strong || Intelligent || Independent ||
Eleanor is a very loyal woman and sticks to what she loves til death, including her king and army. She is very strong both physically and mentally and is independent. She believes in her army and herself, trusting that she can do whatever she puts her mind to.
Even though she's not as strong as a lot of her knights, the Lady is the brains behind the fight. She plans every attack, defense and everything in between to a T. She refuses to fight without thinking carefully about it.
However, Eleanor is a naive woman. Everybody she's ever worked with has done her good, so she trusts anybody who puts out for her.
Other:
- Eleanor was in love with one of her Knights, but after he died in battle, she never moved on.

tumblr_inline_mtc0f9bsqV1s9wg1h.gif

Last edited:

tumblr_inline_nj0ldg73FD1r2sjuc.gif

LUKE WESLEY HARDIN ♠ Thirty - Six ♠ Western United States

1850's - 1890's

Appearance:
tumblr_mb654mlxqp1r3rvfao2_500.gif

Army: The Wild Bunch [ | ]

Strengths:
Marksmanship: Being an infamous outlaw of the west, Luke has the greatest marksmanship one can never imagine. In fact he and others claim that he's so skilled with guns, that he was born with the uncanny ability to never miss. Throughout the years of his outlaw life, Luke was also known to be the last one standing in very historic well known gunfights -in the wild west-. Even one against Charlie Storms.
Observing: Luke is quite keen with his surroundings no matter what. Especially when he is a traveler.
Adaptability: As pointed out, Luke is a traveler and thus you can expect him traveling in harsh environments as well. The male can adapt anywhere against anything so some things like boulders falling may not come as a surprise to him.
Guerrilla warfare + Calvary: Traveling really has its perks. Luke and all his traveling traits leave him to be quite an adept tactician, as he uses the terrain to his advantage. He likes to use surprise, and thus guerrilla warfare is his usually his method to get through. This is very useful--And especially if his gang turns into low numbers to take on a large crowd. Calvary is also another type of style which Luke will use for things like if he is unarmed, or doesn't wanna waste a bullet yet.

Weaknesses:
Bare flesh: and no armor. None. Luke is used to weapons, and being in deadly situations up close and personally. You would think the man would have armor under or something during his outlaw days, But realistically outlaws didn't wear armor. It was just plain clothes really which made them vulnerable to gunshot wounds. Thats why Luke depends on knowing his surroundings. So that he can hide around more and do the most damage before he's the one getting shot down and dead. You'll find his body is really scarred up. All flash is a disadvantage really. The hugest. Especially when he depends on horses, firearms, and terrain.
Close combat: Luke and the wild bunches rely on everything like terrain and weapons. They will mostly try to be stealthy and take out others patiently. So if their stripped away from calvary and firearms--They're pretty much useless to fight. But they sure can run--they're outlaws for gods sake, they run to moving train carts too!

giphy.gif

Personality:
Snarky ♠ Sardonic ♠ Suave ♠ Shabby ♠ Sophisticated
Luke is a man who is often seen as foolish and if not, a bit to laid back during the most dire situations despite seeming tough and grizzly. Straight face, foolish behavior. Its as if he gets drunk off of plain living. He doesn't like tense situations lasting long unless he wants it to and is often less than credited for when it comes to intelligence. Seriously, all play and no work, a grizzly appearance, Believe it or not he's practically a genius. Luke is instinctively sarcastic, and thus will also spew out crude remarks with that sharp tongue of his. Since he's from the West, It probably makes him even more funnier as well. He's a balanced man and has his ups and downs. The cowboy is a shameless flirt, and will flirt on whoever he wishes to please. Even if he doesn't actually like you or isn't really attracted to you, he just carries this impalpable charm with him anyways.
4wcete653roa.gif

Other:
∴ Based on a mixture of 'cowboys' from the wild west. Mainly focused on Luke short + John Wesley Hardin. Slightly has hints of jedidiah smith as well--But like said, VERY LITTLE. Luke mainly consists of Luke Short and John Wesley!
- He owns a very distinct marwari horse thats white with curved ears that fold.

[spoili]
6862212.jpg
[/spoili]

• Love
Reactions: King
May I reserve a spot in the Persian Army? (Specifically, the army called "The Immortals" which existed around 539 BC)

May I reserve a spot in the Persian Army? (Specifically, the army called "The Immortals" which existed around 539 BC)
Well, I already reserved the Persian army. So...I'm not sure how that would work.

Okay, I'm going with The Great Danish/Viking Army of the year 865. Vikings rule! Lol.

@kimsim12 Well, which dynasty in the Persian Empire were you going for? The Immortals were apart of the first Persian Empire (the Empire as a whole had many different dynasties/"eras" which had many, many different armies over the course of their history). So, if it's okay with King, if you pick a different army/time in the Persian Empire, it could work out. If not, I'll change mine, I just wanna see what he says since there wasn't just one army during that time. :)

(got my info from this dandy website here: http://www.ancient-origins.net/history/immortals-elite-army-persian-empire-never-grew-weak-002321 )

Okay, I'm going with The Great Danish/Viking Army of the year 865. Vikings rule! Lol.

Hell yeah Vikings! You got it.

@kimsim12 Well, which dynasty in the Persian Empire were you going for? The Immortals were apart of the first Persian Empire (the Empire as a whole had many different dynasties/"eras" which had many, many different armies over the course of their history). So, if it's okay with King, if you pick a different army/time in the Persian Empire, it could work out. If not, I'll change mine, I just wanna see what he says since there wasn't just one army during that time. :)

(got my info from this dandy website here: http://www.ancient-origins.net/history/immortals-elite-army-persian-empire-never-grew-weak-002321 )

Well I get what you're saying but it might be difficult to have the same era/army but different dynasty, if you get me. Like, if somebody chose The Roman Army but the Republic army and not the Empire. I was kind of hoping For a range across time and if everyone chooses similar Armies then it might not work.

So I'd prefer it if you chose another army,but if you're super desperate for the Persians, then take it up with Kim on PM! c:

Could I also reserve the Huns? XD

And my time period for the Persians is going to be around 550 BC--the highpoint of the empire under Cyrus the Great (but I'll be creating my own fictional character, of course).

Last edited:
Could I also reserve the Huns? XD

And my time period for the Persians is going to be around 550 BC--the highpoint of the empire under Cyrus the Great (but I'll be creating my own fictional character, of course).
Sure thing buddy!

I'd like to reserve the Celtic Warriors and the Mongolians for my armies! I'm so excited for this! :flail:

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I'd like to reserve the Celtic Warriors and the Mongolians for my armies! I'm so excited for this! :flail:
Sure thing !

Also Note: Unless there was somebody else in the Interest Check who wanted to join, I'll awaiting people to finish their CSs and then I'll begin c:

Okay so I think 6 players is enough, so I'll ask everyone to get on posting their CSs when they get the chance. Also, if anybody really wants a third army, then please make a quick reservation now!

{{I'm considering doing something between the 16th and the 19th century, since many of there's are ancient/before the 1000s c:}}

So yeah, soon as you have the chance, and this is shut to more players!!

tumblr_n9qbfxklyc1qbhk3no1_500.gif

Name: Sir Alastair Mac Griogair
Home Country: Scotland

tumblr_inline_nb60i6sxiG1qd5l0i.gif

Year: 1300's
Army: Mac Griogair Army / Mac Griogair Clan
Strengths/Weaknesses:
- Strong/Powerful offense (the Scots were known for being unstoppable when in full charge.
- Adaptable, quick thinking in battle (when fighting the English who had tactical advantage, they were able to adapt to their conditions).
- Strong stomachs, there's a reason the Romans called the Scots Barbarians, they can commit practically any violent action without batting an eyelash.
- Used to the highlands/open battles. Never fought in a densely building populated location.
- While clever, the Scots do not have outstanding strategies or educated tacticians.
- They only have swords/clubs/etc., shields, and brute power.

tumblr_nebnzxFiwH1u0kmbzo1_400.gif

Personality:
Self-Reliant / Bold / Impulsive / Devoted / Protective

Alastair is a true patriot of Scotland and was passionate about bringing independence to his people. He has the typical Scottish temper, easily riled up but also easily assuaged. He is loyal to his followers and to his country. Alastair may have the bearing of someone ashamed of showing affection but he is open about who he cares for and shows it without chagrin.

Other:
- Alastair is a Guardian of Scotland, along with being leader of his clan.
- He is homosexual and openly. This was accepted in most Barbarian and Viking culture.
- Typical wear:
~
B560eww.jpg
~
tumblr_nc9rkobu5d1travyco1_500.jpg
Theme Song

• Love
Reactions: King