FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
I usually am online at all times, but sometimes I play MMOs and watch Youtube for funsies.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
I like any genre as long as it has an awesome storyline.
WarriorCats[1].jpg

GM: Nahele

Co-GMs: Prince Charming, Akashi

[btn=red]Character Profiles[/btn]

122655054_zpsd6nflpnb.png

Based on the Classic Story about the Four clans that live together in the forest under Starclan's paws. These four clans: Thunderclan, Shadowclan, Windclan, and Riverclan had been living peaceful lives; following the Warrior code and fighting any threats in their territory but alas, nothing serious.

But there had been some sightings of rogue cats, that are more organized than normal. And there had been reports of Shadowclan whose kits got kidnapped by them. The reason for them is unknown, but the clans agree that it is a sign of trouble. Thunderclan is noticing more Rogue sightings in their territory, and it had their medicine cat, Greylead ask for Starclan's help. He was then given a prophecy that a 'Three from Chaos would come in and protect the clan's well-being'.

Three Cats: two are Rogues and a Kittypet with a Rogue-past would soon meet to escape from a terrible fate within abandoned twoleg dwellings. But when they save a kit from being a Hawk's meal, the three of them take it back to the 'forest cats' and soon discover a new life before them. But their presence will not only bring their old past that will endanger the Fourclans, the other warriors and apprentices involved will find their true purpose within the clans.

divider_zpsx8hyz0h6.png

Character List:
If you want romance, you must keep genders balanced
Two to Three character limit
If you play more than one character, you cannot have them fall in love with each other

Lake_Map-WarriorCats_5629273_lrg.jpg

Thunderclan:
(This doesn't include the Medicine cat and his Apprentice)
Toms (Males): 5
She-cats (Females): 5

Leader: Rushstar - Played by @Lusterine
Deputy:
Medicine Cat: Greyleaf - Played by @Nahellion
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Fishpaw @Cosmic Penguin
Warriors: Morningstorm [ @Lusterine ], Foxtail [ @Cosmic Penguin ], Braveheart [ @Rose305 ]
Apprentices: Treepaw [ @Cosmic Penguin ], Leopardpaw [ @Rose305 ]
Elders (NPCs)
Queens (Will be NPC's for now)
Kits (NPCs)

Prophecy Cats:

Cat #1: Shadow [Rogue] - Played by @Nahellion
Cat #2: Meowsome [Rogue] - Played by @Prince Charming
Cat #3: Jago [Kittypet, formerly Rogue] - Played by @Akashi

Last edited:
Would love to join this! I haven’t had a good warrior cats role play in a while! ^w^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lusterine
Would love to join this! I haven’t had a good warrior cats role play in a while! ^w^

Ok cool! Do you want to make a warrior and/or an apprentice? Also will your character(s) be She-cats or Toms?

Ok cool! Do you want to make a warrior and/or an apprentice? Also will your character(s) be She-cats or Toms?
I can make either or both! And unless you need more of one gender, one shall be a tom and one shall be a she-cat. :3

I can make either or both! And unless you need more of one gender, one shall be a tom and one shall be a she-cat. :3

If you want romance, then it's best if it's one tom and one she-cat. But that is your decision! And you can be both if you want to, or just be two warriors/two apprentices. It's whatever ya want ^_^

If you want romance, then it's best if it's one tom and one she-cat. But that is your decision! And you can be both if you want to, or just be two warriors/two apprentices. It's whatever ya want ^_^
Awesome! I’ll make a Warrior and an apprentice then. I’m not sure which will be the tom and she-cat yet. I should have a basic idea up later today (currently trapped in a car ride for a couple of hours (-__-;).

Edit: The she-cat will be the apprentice!
Her name is Leopardpaw.

Still brainstorming a warrior tom cat. :3

Anyone else interested in joining? Warriors & Apprentice are always accepted!*

*of course, I have a right to refuse someone too ^_^'

Last edited:
I would love to join as a warrior and apprentice if that is allowed

...Still looking? xD
(for a she-cat apprentice & warrior (females) )​

...Still looking? xD
(for a she-cat apprentice & warrior (females) )​

*Falls in* I heard Warrior Cats!

*Picks self up and dusts off my dress* Hello! I would be delighted to play a female apprentice! Or any other she-cat role that needs to be filled!

*Falls in* I heard Warrior Cats!

*Picks self up and dusts off my dress* Hello! I would be delighted to play a female apprentice! Or any other she-cat role that needs to be filled!

Coolio! You'll be the last roleplayer! Welcome! I also want to invite you to discord chat as we have information that can be helpful to you. I'll Pm you the link. And if you haven't used Discord, it's free to register

Reactions: SavannahSmiles
ATTENTION!

SOMEONE HAD TO LEAVE THE RP SO WE NEED SOMEONE TO PLAY A WARRIOR (HAS TO BE A TOM [MALE]).

Last edited: