• Thread starter MiraiNikki021209
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MiraiNikki021209

Original poster
Warrior-Cat.png

Based off the Warriors series (In the original forest)

Map:

warriorcatsmap.png

Note: Only OC's please. And I am posting this here to see who wants to be leaders/deputies/medicine cats. If people start joining I'll move it to Jump In Forms in case anyone else wants to be a clan cat.

Plot:
Inside the forest just beyond the two-legged nests are the homes of four powerful cat clans. Thunderclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan, and Windclan, four clans that have been battling each other for many moons. The cats who reside in these clans are fierce, powerful, yet stubborn and would do anything to protect there homes and gain territory. But word has gone round of the rouge cats, ones who dwell in the two-legged place that live without owners, have been forming there own clan for many many moons now. They have named it BloodClan with a fierce leader of there own. Word has it they plan to drive out the forest cats and overtake the forest. The forest cats have already sighted the rouge cats on the border or in there territories, hissing out warnings of war. Can the four clans, who have despised and fought for so long, band together to save there forest? Only time will tell, but time is running out..

Cats of special position:

THUNDERCLAN:
Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:

RIVERCLAN:
Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:

SHADOWCLAN:
Leader:
Deputy: Vipertooth (MiraiNikki021209)
Medicine Cat:

WINDCLAN:
Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:

BLOODCLAN:
Leader:
Deputy:

Rules:
-No Godmodding or Voiding. You get hurt, your hurt. You die, you die. I suggest having a backup character.
- I would like 2-3 Paragraphs at least. No one liners please.
-If your gonna be absent for a while, inform the group so we don't try to interact with you.
-If you wanna be a Leader, Deputy, or Medicine cat ask ahead of time and it is a first come, first serve.
-If someone wants to drop out, inform us or just make a dramatic tragic death for your cat/kitten.
-If your an apprentice ask someone on this thread to be your mentor. Same goes for if your a kit.

Character Sheet:

Appearance:(Picture, cartoon or real is optional)
Name:
Position: (kit, warrior, Queen, ec. If apprentice list mentor)
Personality:
Origins:(the History)
Family:

---------------------------

new_warrior_cat_o_c_by_wolfluv200-d6dynoz.png

Name: Vipertooth, given to her because of her canine teeth which are longer then normal and can be deadly
Clan: Shadowclan
Position: Warrior
Personality: She is a quiet cat, always observing and always watching. For a young cat, she always seems to have a wise and understanding look. Is hiding a dark secret no one knows of.
Origins: No one knows where she came from only that she was found at the border when she was old enough to be an apprentice and that she smelt of two-leg place, which at first made cats furious when she became Deputy. They claimed cats only of pure Shadowclan blood should hold that rank. But she keeps her head held high and uses her new rank like a weapon of it's own. Despite that, she is well respected in the clans because she reached such a rank at a young age.
Family: None.

warrior_cat_oc__ashsight_by_readlliea-d7oj4m1.png

Name: Thistlekit, soon to be apprentice
Clan: Shadowclan
Position: Kit
Personality: Adventurous and always up to something. Constantly curious.
Origins: Thistlekit is a pure Shadowclan kit who is always doing something. He enjoys getting into trouble with his friends/sibling and never wants to sit still. He is excited to start his apprentice training yet and thinks he's destined to become the best warrior in Shadowclan. Looks up to the leader and admires him.
Family: Yet to be determined... Hopefully

I've never posted on this form so I hope I'm doing it right. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.