Warrior Cats: The Unknown Prophecies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
@Mysty... Shadowseeker is a male medicine cat.... Who most likely isn't gay... Why is he in the Queen's section too? XD

@AshenAngel

I did this twice. Wow. I'm the most unsmooth human being I s2g. x'D I'll fix it, my apologies.

Reactions: Kitsune
Aaa so many people so exciting :3

This is getting huge! I didnt expect this many different people.

I need to work on my other cats before their names could get stolen :p

Reactions: Mysty and Kitsune
Aaa so many people so exciting :3

This is getting huge! I didnt expect this many different people.

I need to work on my other cats before their names could get stolen :p
Yeah, same. I'm so glad so many people are joining. :D I'm going to add a few extra cats in myself.

I'll add some toms to even things out

I'm....making a(n) gay apprentice.

.:Name:.
Cloudpaw

.:Past Names:.
Aeris

.:Gender:.
Male

.:Age:.
3 moons

Orientation:
Homosexual

.:Scent:.
Cinnamon & Vanilla

.:Clan:.
Thunderclan

.:Rank:.
Apprentice

.:Mate:.
N/A

.:Kits:.
N/A

.:Short Physical Description:.
Cloudpaw, formerly known as Aeris, is smaller than other toms his age. He isn't built and broad like some of them. Instead, he's slender and lean, with slightly long legs. Though, he's still larger than most she-cats his age. Cloudpaw's furcoat is short and a pearl white, except for the black patch on the bridge of his nose, which is a pale pink. His ears happen to be outlined with a dark brown. The back of the ears are a beige color. His eyes are wide and a sky blue.

.:Personality:.
Cloudpaw is not the easiest cat to train. He's quite rebellious, which makes it difficult to mentor him. Also, the young tom wasn't born into the wild cat life. He was a kittypet before anything else, making him pampered and pretty lazy. Although, that all changed when other cats would taunt him and underestimate him. Cloudpaw despises being undermined, fueling his determined nature. He became hard-working and proved to be very successful, once he put his mind to it. He isn't one for being told what to do, hence the rebellion. He has quite the sharp tongue on him and doesn't hesitate to use it. He's witty, sarcastic, and a bit insensitive. Cloudpaw has quite the superiority complex, but it's all a cover to mask his feelings of inferiority to others. Deep down, he's insecure and feels out of place. When it comes to anger, he is a fiesty one, although he's more hiss and rant than actual teeth and claw. Cloudpaw is very intelligent and uses his wits in most situations, especially fighting.

.:Strengths:.
+ Jumping
+ Climbing
+ Running

.:Weaknesses:.
- Landing (when jumping)
- His Clumsiness
- Hunting

.:Picture:.
1-cute-2-month-old-white-kitten-ian-middleton.jpg

All done~ ^^

Gosh, that personality, though >.> <.<

Reactions: Mysty
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I don't know how much I will respond tomorrow. I was about halfway though making my icon/wolf pic, and it deleted itself and now I have to remake it

@Mysty what positions are still open? I would like to try to fill one or two if I could and if anyone needs a queen I can make one

@Poisoned Rose All the ranks are up on the list, and if it's open it'll say so, so if you want a high rank and it's open, go for it. :D

Imma make a few aps once I figure out how to not have my tablet deep put easily.

@Satan's Mistress

Um, I asked for the Riverclan Medicine cat on page 2... xD

Or is it still first come first serve for that stuff?

Ugh. Then I won't be joining this roleplay, I was busy yesterday so I couldn't post. :T

I...thought, if you asked beforehand, it was supposed to be reserved...?

I...thought, if you asked beforehand, it was supposed to be reserved...?
I don't know, that's what I thought. xD I was also waiting for Myst to come back because I didn't want to go ahead and make the character without their permission.

I don't know, that's what I thought. xD I was also waiting for Myst to come back because I didn't want to go ahead and make the character without their permission.
If you ask for it its reserved, I believe. That's what it means by first come first serve. Just ask Misty and Satan and she clear things up

Status
Not open for further replies.