Warrior Cats: The Unknown Prophecies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool with me if you want to make a kit! The father isn't said so don't know what their pelt color is, so anything pretty much goes. I might also give her another, for a total of three, but currently unsure.

Nightcloud's form is being finished now! Sorry for the delay, heh

Reactions: Kitsune
| | Name | |
Dawnkit

| | Past Names | |
N/A

| | Gender | |
Male

| | Age | |
4 weeks

| | Orientation | |
Unknown

| | Scent | |
Freshly cut grass and morning dew

| | Clan | |
Windclan

| | Rank | |
Kit

| | Mate | |
N/A

| | Kits | |
N/A

| | Short Physical Description | |
Dawnkit is the average size of a tom kitten. He has fluffy, tousled calico fur, a mixture of orange, black, and white. His eyes are a pale, baby blue right now.

| | Personality | |
Like many other kittens, Dawnkit happens to be very playful and energetic. Although, not as much as his sister. He isn't as curious as her and usually likes to leave things alone. When there is a problem, he likes to stay away from it. He is very obedient and loves to help others, especially his mother. Dawnkit likes to be a little independent and do his own thing now and then. He is also a momma's boy and is very protective of his family.

| | Strengths | |
√ Running
√ Play Fighting
√ Stealth

| | Weaknesses | |
× His mother and sister
× Swimming
× Scares easily

| | Picture | |
4f565dc3d645b74ef731b58cad7d6f53.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name:
Mosskit

Past names (if any):
N/A

Age (in moons, one moon equals one month):
4 weeks

Orientation (optional):
Unsure

Scent:
She hasn't really acquired one yet, right now she smells like the nursery

Clan:
Windclan

Kit

Mate (if any):
None

Kits (if any):
I hope not

Short physical description:
Mosskit is a lot smaller than her brother, with black fur like her mother. Her eyes are a pale color at the moment, but they're sure to darken as she gets older, probably to a golden.

Personality:
Mosskit is quite a rambunctious kit. She's always sticking her nose into every problem, playing wild games she orchestrated with her brother, and just plain running around. She's very curious, and it gets her in trouble a lot. She's always moving and just loves to have fun. She has a very short attention span, and can't stand to be bored for long. She hates it.

Strengths:
(Her strengths will become more warrior like when she gets older, so these are just her current ones xD)​
She can make really good balls out of moss
Annoying her brother and mother
She can race her brother around camp

Weaknesses (balance out the strengths):
Her size. She's sure to grow but at the moment she can get easily crushed.
She's horribly clumsy. She often crashes into by-standing cats during her games.
Her competitiveness. She always likes to win, and will never back down from a challenge or dare no matter how dangerous.

Picture:

332c9hl1.jpg

There! I might make some changes later. I also might make a male cat cause I feel weird playing two females. :err:

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name:
Cowberry-Surprise

Past names:
Cowberrykit,Cowberrypaw.

Orientation:
Bent Straight, as long as he 'do' the job he don't mind.
Scent: Midday Moss And Cowberrie's.

Clan:
Windclan

Warrior

Mate:
"Denied! Its defiantly not Nightcloud. I'm really Single!... promise. " (Single?)

Kits:
I don't have two kits.... I have no kits... no kits... (No Kits?)

"I'm not Fat!... The fur make me look Fluffy!" He's really fluffy, long haired cat who's quite big actually and 'ahem' a bit on the rounder side. He might have eaten a bit more than he should or exorcised a bit to little... anyway he's quite strong and still have at least some agility left.

Personality:
Well, He's a bit one the absentminded side so much that he believe he might have knocked up Nightcloud during her heat believing that she was someone else than the 'bosses sis'. but he won't really admit it outright hoping that he's somewhat wrong in that statement even if he fear that Nightcloud might remember it and approach him about this. He don't truly wish to find out what the Boss will do to him if he find that he got a bit too close to his sister. Anyway Cowberry is a Loyal cat for the most part, and even if there's many things he rather do than fight for his life he won't hesitate to go into battle as long as the odds seem fair.

Strengths:
Well he's strong and size gives strength for sure, he's also a bit more difficult to wound and is quite intimidating due to his size. Well unless you think all the fur make him look fuzzy and rather cuddly instead... in that case the Intimidation might not work as well, but oh well.

-Bigger than most 'normal' cats.
-Stronger than smaller cats.
-Intimidating

Weaknesses:
-Not as agile as other cats.
-Not as fast as smaller cats.
-Possibly Fuzzy instead of Intimidating.

Picture:​
bonny-norwegian-forest-cat-photo.jpg

I love this idea! Count me in for a thunderclan warrior and a riverclan deputy~

Name:
RiverFang

Past names:
Riverkit, Riverpaw

Orientation:
Bisexual

Scent:
Rosemary and pines

Clan:
Riverclan

Deputy

Mate:
None Yet

Kits:
None Yet

RiverFang is especially long and bulked, with soft fur that sticks close to her skin which is useful for
swimming. She has completely matted grey fur, with small bits of black on her paws. Her eyes
are a deep blue green, kind of like the river that runs though their territory, which is why
she was given her name.

Personality:
RiverFang is somewhat brash, and has a bit of a temper, but if anything she helps IceStar. She knew
her as a kit, and as her deputy, she is always ready to help her out. Loyal, but hot headed,
somewhat flirtatious and hard to deal with.

Strengths:
RiverFang is strong, more than a brute than most, and she rivals some males for strength. She has a better
perception of scent than some people and she can rule with an iron fist.

Weaknesses:
Hot headed, she isn't as fast as some others are, but she keeps up fine, and her senses
can be easily irritated by strong smells

Picture:
4822a691b0155ddd62a253c3d1257db4.jpg

WIP
Name:
FrostClaw

Past names (if any):
Frostkit, Frostpaw

Orientation:
Uncertain

Scent:
Moss and pines

Clan:
Thunderclan

Warrior

Mate:
None Yet

Kits:
None yet

Nimble and sleek, FrostClaw is a long and hard to catch cat. Her eyes are two different colors, which
is an oddity in cats. Not only that, but her snow white pelt is kept pristine, or as much as possible.

Personality:
Kind and sweet, FrostClaw is easy to get along with until you try to overpower her. Frostclaw does not take
well to being submissive and is quite stubborn. She finds herself a little insecure in her decisions and some choose
to not trust her due to her stubbornness, which makes her feel extremely self conscious.

Strengths:
Nimble, fast, strong hits, good eyesight

Weaknesses:
Easy to see, can't take many hits, avoids combat.

Picture:
9e1556c25d7b3b8d2ef63ab1ad015e5d.jpg

Last edited:
1AF432F5-7D61-434C-AB13-83BFEB856E49_zpsxds8rjkp.jpg

Name:
Shadowseeker

Past Names:
Shadow, Shadowpaw

Orientation:
Straight, maybe.

Scent:
An earthy scent clings to this tom, with the faintest tinge of moss and mint.

Clan:
Thunderclan

Medicine Cat

Mate:
None

Kits:
None

Physical Description:
Shadow is a small, nearly black tom. His eyes are a frosted blue color, unseeing. While he is blind, he can still hunt. Fighting, however, is nearly a lost cause for him. He can't keep track of attacks and where they're coming from. He bares a few scars from his earlier days as a loner.

Personality:
Shadowseeker is a lighthearted tom often plagued with bad news. He likes to laugh and try and lighten up a situation, though he knows when he shouldn't joke around. He can joke around about his disability, though it's enfuriating when others try to chime in who simply don't know what it's like. It takes a lot to jar him from his generally calm and social state.
He's more of an old soul, and tends to look at things in the big picture. If you need a sympathetic ear, or advice, he's the cat to turn to. Although sometimes he has his moments when his temper gets the better of him. Typically it flares after a clumsy moment caused by his blindness. If he hears someone making fun of him, his position, or his disability, it would be in their best interests to run before he looses his cool.

Strengths:
He has a terribly good sense of smell, and even better hearing, which makes hunting possible for him.
He's quick on his paws.
He's a very easy person to talk to, and very perceptive.
He knows his herbs like he knows his own pelt.

Weaknesses:
Shadowseeker is blind.
He can't fight.
His sense of direction, once out of familiar territory, is awful.
His temper can turn rather harsh if he's made fun of.

Last edited:
Pelt didn't sound so cool I guess, Maybe I call him Cowberry-Surprise!... Make him sound like an ice cream xD

Name: Shadekit
Past names: None
Scent: Rain
Clan: None
Mate: None
Kits: None
Short physical description: Small for her age, Shadekit is a weak kit. She has black fur and blue eyes.
Personality: Extremely shy.
Strengths: Small and sneaky
Weaknesses: Weak and vulnerable
Picture:

Black With Blue Eyes Kitten.jpg

× Name ×
Nightwing

× Past Names ×
Nightkit | Nightpaw

× Gender ×
Female

× Age ×
26 moons

× Orientation ×
Pansexual

× Scent ×
Lilac, Tree bark & Herbs

× Clan ×
Shadowclan

× Rank ×
Medicine Cat

× Mate ×
N/A

× Kits
N/A

× Short Physical Description ×
Nightwing is a slender she-cat, with sleek muscles. She has an agile build that is built for dodging and not just full on fighting. Her furcoat is short and, usually, well groomed. It's a snow white, opposite of her name. She has pale green eyes that are always shining with kindness.

× Personality ×
Nightwing is a kind and gentle soul. She is always willing to help others, lend advice, or spend time listening to others rant. It's just what she does. Such a nature made it clear what her job would be. Along with everything mentioned before, the young she-cat is also very peaceful, preferring to settle things with words than claws and teeth. Now, that doesn't mean that she won't try her best to protect what and who she holds dear to her. Her calm attitude comes in handy during dire situations, keeping others from freaking out. She is very motherly, making it easier to do her job. Nightwing also happens to be very trusting, which isn't always a good thing. Like everyone else, she gets annoyed, yet only becomes eerily quiet, a sign to stay away from her. The Medicine Cat is not the best under streneous pressure, cracking if other cats keep poking at her. She throws a fit until she's panting heavily, trying to calm down. She is very loyal, as every cat should be.

× Strengths ×
+ Memory
+ Quick Decision Making
+ Making Herbs
+ Taking Care of Others

× Weaknesses ×
- Fighting
- Too Trusting
- Hunting
- Pressure (breaks under it)

× Picture ×
images

Name:
DarkStar

Past names:
Darkkit, Darkpaw, Darkfang

Orientation:
Unknown

Scent:
Moss, pine, and fresh rain

Clan:
Shadow Clan

Leader

Mate:
None

Kits:
None

Black as night with grey eyes, Darkstar is often spoken of as a shadow. She is a long sleek figure that darts easily between
trees and pines. She is strong, but her muscles are sleeker, which means she is better at sneak attacks.

Personality:
Darkstar sticks to her name. She often tries to keep her distance from most of her members. She had formed bonds in the past, but due to a series of
battles, she lost all of them. Since then, she has held back on attaching herself too much, because she is afraid of loosing more people dear to her.
As much as she hates to loose people, Shadowstar desperately needs people to be by her side, since she has been working herself
up over the lack of food lately, and blaming herself for her problems.

Strengths:
Nimble, strong, leader, Strongwilled

Weaknesses:
Insecure in her decisions, loner

Picture:
304641984ca4ae47f17d5102d1a31329.jpg

Last edited:
@Mysty, people wanna be cats. Come back and let us!

We already have a couple cats with Shadow___. As well as specificly Shadowstar. I mean its not my decision so, just thought I would let you know.

Shadowstar is Windclans leader

Ok, apparently Shadowclan took over Windclan again... C'mon guys...

Count me in as the Riverclan medicine cat! :D

I read every single book and I still have every single book... Gah, that final book... T_T
Those are really the only books that can get me to cry.

I remember a bit about the books but this will be very interesting to do! ^^

We already have a couple cats with Shadow___. As well as specificly Shadowstar. I mean its not my decision so, just thought I would let you know.

Shadowstar is Windclans leader
I wanted to use dark star but it reminded me of the book so I changed it. I'll change it back

Status
Not open for further replies.