Warp Seer: Raging Stars

T

Tzeentch Chaos God of Fear and Fate

Story plot: A few months ago, a secret organization found an ancient device, which they used to force out a rare event known as a "Multiversal Convergence". This caused several universes to collide and spark a new age of war. Ships from all sides started to open fire on each other. The good guys have teamed up as they noted the several dangers of tampering with space and reality. The Villians noted that they have new territory to explore and new areas to conquer. United Feds vs the Covenant Remnant, Battlestars vs the Kett, ISD's vs the Cylons, UNSC ships vs Romulans. This war have been raging through the stars for the past months. In the midst of all this, the MDDF are planning on how to solve this problem. They would have sent their 4 most trusted soldiers on this threat. However, during the Convergence, they have mysteriously disappeared. Now it is your task to find them. The leader, Orion, have recruited 4 Cadet Fleet Commanders, including you, to find them. You are in charge of finding the Warp Seer. This would mean going through the Raging Stars in order to find what you will be looking for. Orion has joined you in this task to find his father, but time is running out, and it is time for you, to Fly.

Please enter your Name, Age, Gender, Species, Sexual Preference, Backstory, Likes, and Dislikes like this:

Name:
Species:
Sexual preference:
Backstory:

I would also require you to enter your stats, you can only have an additional 10 points to add to the starting statistics. It should look like this:

Leadership: 5
Intelligence:5
Charisma: 5
Luck: 5
Accuracy: 5
Senses: 5

I REALLY hope you could join me and 3 others to play this Dungeons and Dragons kind of game. I would like to know people and play with them. I am currently 16 years old so you need not worry. I would like to put out that ONLY 4 people could join me, the dungeon master, to play this game about ships and sci-fi movies, games, and including TV shows. If you want to join, please comment below WITH your character sheet and stats. Thank you for listening, and I will see you in space!