WaRP Game Master Challenge 2022-2023

@Wade Von Doom Congratulations on winning a slot, mate! I know the both of us haven't exactly gotten along but I wish your group the best of luck, and a lot more creativity now that you have an entire section of the site to yourself. Just like on Storytellers Circle, eh?

Congrats to the rest that earned a slot as well! I'm sure you guys will make great use of your new zones.

As for me... Well, I didn't think I'd stand a chance against Evrensel of all groups. Considering they lasted a lot longer than mine, a few years in the making compared to mine which is only around for like, two months. Oh well, better luck next time I guess.

Congrats to the winners!!

And to those who didn't win, I hope you try again next time as there were plenty of other great submissions! Either way, I wish you all the success with your roleplays!

Congratulations @Wade Von Doom!!! And @rissa ! I guess our battle ended in a draw. A Disney fairy tale ending if I do say so myself. And I do !

And to those who didn't win, I hope you try again next time as there were plenty of other great submissions! Either way, I wish you all the success with your roleplays!
There is always a next time, isn't there? Hopefully by then I have more to present!

@Wade Von Doom Congratulations on winning a slot, mate! I know the both of us haven't exactly gotten along but I wish your group the best of luck, and a lot more creativity now that you have an entire section of the site to yourself. Just like on Storytellers Circle, eh?

Congrats to the rest that earned a slot as well! I'm sure you guys will make great use of your new zones.

As for me... Well, I didn't think I'd stand a chance against Evrensel of all groups. Considering they lasted a lot longer than mine, a few years in the making compared to mine which is only around for like, two months. Oh well, better luck next time I guess.
Ray, it's been water under the bridge for years between us, and.... I'll be honest, any ill-will was out of you leaving suddenly. Lol

But I appreciate it none the less. :)

There is always a next time, isn't there? Hopefully by then I have more to present!
He just said there won't be any more fandom or multiverse accepted unless both fandoms close, though?

Congratulations @Wade Von Doom!!! And @rissa ! I guess our battle ended in a draw. A Disney fairy tale ending if I do say so myself. And I do !
CONGRATS GIRL. I CALLED IT.

You thought we were playing chess this whole time.

But really it was POKER! Lol

He just said there won't be any more fandom or multiverse accepted unless both fandoms close, though?
True. Haha, I'm just hopeful.

any ill-will was out of you leaving suddenly. Lol
Yeah, I had a bad habit of doing that 🤣 But that's not happening again. Got my life sorted out, have a solid foundation now. I'm staying for good. That's a certified promise.

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
Congratulations all! :D

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: wren. and rissa
Congrats to all the winners! I will be taking peeks at your realms and mayhaps infiltrating them >:D

It was great to be on the judging panel this year again, can't wait to see how all of these great stories grow in their dedicated spaces <3

Congratulations to all the winners! You've definitely encouraged me to step up my game. I'll be stealing ideas from all of you :>

Congratulations to all the winners! You've definitely encouraged me to step up my game. I'll be stealing ideas from all of you :>
You can't steal crazy like me. Only try your best to imitate it. Lol