[*screaming into the void intensifies*]
- Invitation Status
- Not accepting invites at this time
- Posting Speed
- Speed of Light
- Slow As Molasses
- Online Availability
- It varies a lot depending on my schedule, unfortunately.
- Writing Levels
- Preferred Character Gender
- Primarily Prefer Male
Construct a compelling, worldbuilding-rich roleplay premise.
Win your own subforum for your roleplay.
The WaRP: Worldbuilding and Role Playing GM Challenge is both a competition and an exciting opportunity for the Iwaku player base, which we hope will encourage GMs to step up and create brilliant content for the site. There will be up to four winners selected by a panel of judges (myself, @Diana, and guest judges @PavellumPendulum, @Nemopedia, and @Miyu) at the end of the judging period.
This contest has been held three times in the past: at the end of 2016, again in 2017, and then again in 2021. It's time for year four!
The number of winning spots for this contest depends on the number of winning RPs from the previous contests still active, but the goal is to always add at least two open slots. We currently have two active Roleplay Realms, meaning we're opening four slots for this contest. This means up to four people could win their own Realm subforum!
We are looking for a premise/roleplay that provides:
- An expansive network of locations for players to interact with and explore.
- A wide range of possibilities for character creation, whether through race, cultural background, creed, or class system.
- A plot premise with staying power which cannot be wrapped up within a short time frame, a sandbox-style world where players can drive their own plots, and/or opportunities for multiple long-term plot arcs.
- Compelling world lore and evidence of real thought and care in creation of the setting.
- A special hype factor that makes us want to join.
For more information on the rules and how to submit your entries, please view the threads in the special WaRP forum!
Last edited by a moderator: