1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Drama, Fluff, Forbidden/Taboo, Post-Nuclear (like Fallout).
Greetings! My name is Zura, though I also go by Ghost c: I'm looking for a few more roleplay partners, this time for a specific craving~
If interested or you have any questions, please send me a PM!

Also, I don't know why there is a second Rules section, ignore it ^^;

》 I roleplay through PM or Discord only, though PM is preferred.
》 Long term preferred, though it can be short term.
》 Decent grammar and spelling please. As long as I can understand you, we're all good c:
Romance is a must. That being said, I'm more of a fade-to-black person, though I can be swayed into including smut. (Yes, I am over 18.)
》 3rd person paragraph form and no one liners please. I usually write two-three paragraphs comfortably but for the most part I try to match my partners writing length~
》 With the above in mind, I get nervous if my partner wants/writes descriptive novel/la's while I only respond with a few mostly detailed paragraphs. I will not be okay with this unless my partner is. I will try my hardest but I'll be honest, I'm not the best writer.
》 I like sorting out a plot, the beginning, and our characters before roleplaying, not just jumping blindly into it.
》 I prefer anime/cartoon/drawn references over using real people.
》 I wouldn't mind being friends! OOC talking is fine with me c:
》 Swearing and mature themes are fine.
》 Not really a fan of gore, but I can tolerate violence, blood, etc.
》 I will try to respond at least once a day/every other day, if not more.
》 I'm fine with playing more than one OC/having more than one pairing, as well as playing side characters/ NPC's.
》I'm also fine with having more than one roleplay going, if we find we have different ideas and enjoy roleplaying together c:
》 I can roleplay male or female roles, and though I tend to prefer more submissive roles, I can play more dominant OC's if needed.
》 I'm fine with MxF and MxM pairings. I've never tried a FxF pairing and would love to, but for my first time I'll be picky with the partner.
》 Please no Godmodding or controlling my character(s) unless discussed prior.
Right now I have the largest craving for something along the lines of the Warm Bodies book series. I currently have one roleplay going based around it and I've been loving it, so I'd really like to find a few more partners c:

A few things:

♥ I'd prefer someone who has read the books , or at least the first one. Bonus points if you've read all three that are out. If you've only seen the movie, that's okay, I can work with it, but you should totally check out the books~
♥ Depending on how familiar you are with the plot of Warm Bodies, this can loosely or heavily follow the storyline.
♥ OC's only, please.
♥ I'm usually one who enjoys more than one pairing, but for a roleplay like this, I would prefer sticking to one or two only.
♥ I'd like to keep a lot of things a constant from within the Warm Bodies world, but I'd be totally down with creating our own world, too!

Please let me know how familiar with Warm Bodies you are when inquiring (if you've only seen the movie, read a book, etc.) I don't want to accidentally spoil anything for you.

Last edited: