Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm on whenever even while I'm at work, though depending on what work is like I can take forever to respond. Expect most responses to happen within the time of 4 pm and about 11 pm weekdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, magical, romance, Yaoi (depending on the situation), Action, mystery.
I'm looking for someone to play a male warlord for this idea I have. I'm open to many kinks, so if there are any you are uncomfortable with then please let me know so we may steer clear of those ones. PM me if interested!

World war four was a big mistake, and cost the lives of many. It took awhile any sort of society to be rebuilt, but now there are different factions all over the world. Warlords in different parts of the world, usually sticking to deserts giving them a better way to control people. After taking over a desert city, one Warlord made quite a name for himself. By offering protection for those who offer their services to him free of charge. Water in the city has become limited, with only the highest well known members of the city getting plenty of water, and of course the warlord having access to all of it. His tenth year in rule of the city begins, and a few wandering caravaners have a certain present for their favourite and most welcoming Warlord. A slave girl that was handed over by a wasteland family in exchange for water jugs. Now without her family, the wasteland girl is now a slave in the hands of the warlord. A life of servitude for all of his needs.

Holy shit world war FOUR?

Dayum

I'm interested