Warhammer 40K: Kill Team Hyperion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I....I don't even know how to react after reading that XD

Me either. XD

Even Techmarines need love.

Rusty, metal love.

Anyway, I have a manly handshake waiting for Deshwitat. Cos everyone loves the Crimson Fists, apparently.

I don't think the Crimson Fist would like a Space Wolf "handshake". XD

That, and the techmarine really does have a mechanical penis on the outside of his armor. Is that supposed to be a utility mechandrite or something?

Well Crimson Fists have no history of being assholes towards anyone XD

So the Psyker has nothing against him

His chapter follows the codex quite intensly

His chapter is known for fighting and have carved themselves fame as Xeno killers

Have the same Founding chapter as the Black Templars.

Seriously he has no problems with anyone XD

Wait, is Sven one of the oldest marines in the party? Or am I mistaken?

Well mine is a survivor of their chapter fortress destrouction (As the entire chapter is more or less Veterans by now.) But as age not being something we wrote it is kinda hard to know XD

Well Crimson Fists have no history of being assholes towards anyone XD

So the Psyker has nothing against him

His chapter follows the codex quite intensly

His chapter is known for fighting and have carved themselves fame as Xeno killers

Have the same Founding chapter as the Black Templars.

Seriously he has no problems with anyone XD

Sven might poke fun at him for how closely they do follow the codex. And that would be me just trying to find some reason to tease him. And that would all it would be is friendly jest. XD

Well mine is a survivor of their chapter fortress destrouction (As the entire chapter is more or less Veterans by now.) But as age not being something we wrote it is kinda hard to know XD

Well, Sven is pretty old, compared to other Space Wolves, but I do not know how that stands up against other chapters.

Well that would be more based on which chapter you are comparing them to.

Blood Angels have lost large amounts of their recruits and veterans to the Black Rage, and the numbers are increasing.

Black Templars have such a huge amount of Marines that some of them must be quite old.

As i stated the Crimson Fists have more or less only their veterans left.

Dark Angels are sneaky gits but have a large number of old people as well.

Of course. The easiest way to do this is just for everyone to pick an age.

Sven might poke fun at him for how closely they do follow the codex. And that would be me just trying to find some reason to tease him. And that would all it would be is friendly jest. XD

And i looked it up just becuse, and it was the oposite. They don't follow the Codex due to how little of them are left and thus have adapted a much more guerilla like fighting style UNTIL they get their numbers back XD

And i looked it up just becuse, and it was the oposite. They don't follow the Codex due to how little of them are left and thus have adapted a much more guerilla like fighting style UNTIL they get their numbers back XD
I can't dislike him for anything! DAMN IT! XD

Seriously he is gonna be like the groups good guy greg, who everyone likes and will be the one to patch shit up xD

That can be his and Sven's running gag, Sven clapping his back or something each time he tells one.

Ps. Realised three of our guys have a machine arm....

Status
Not open for further replies.