Warhammer 40K: Kill Team Hyperion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to post yesterday, but I've had a bout of food poisoning. I will try, and get a post up today.

I understand perfectly. Food poisoning is a bitch. Just post when you can.

~Character Sheet~

warhammer-wallpapers.jpg

Name: Zennith Kerrigan

Chapter: Iron Hands Chapter

Role: Assault/ Devastator

War Gear: Armor:A highly stylized variant of the Mark VIII

Close Combat: Anything and everything. But, he likes his Thunder Hammers though.

Ranged: Kerrigan has used many weapons. From Autocannons and Assault Cannons, to larger Bolter and flamer. He seems very much to enjoy the over-penetrative qualities of a lascannon. Often using it--when not fighting vehicles in support--to rip right through several enemies at once. las-cannons are anti-tank guns and are scaled up versions of the lasgun itself.

Utility: Krak Grenades!

Notable Deeds: Often called the "Ork of the Imperium", Kerrigan loves to fight. And when you get someone who loves sheer brutality and actually considers the pain he may be feeling as "a good thing", you just know you're either in for a world of trouble--or just thankful its the other guy.

Needless to say, when you club a guy until there's nothing left but a mess of blood and multchy bone and that mess happened to once be a Warboss? Yeah, you got a winner.

Glory: Has the head of a Kroot warrior that he literally removed with his bare hands. He has the Krootox's too!

Hatred(s): Everything the Imperium does. Which is pretty much, well, everything.

Joining Reason: Joining was simple: He could possibly get into MORE dangerous situations and enjoy the fight even more.​

I hope that was okay. ^^;

Its been a while since I ever did anything in Warhammer.

Well, you might have wanted to actually read the first post. If you did you would've realized that we are full. Sorry.

@Potatocat - please don't snark at people who have just come to the OOC. There is no need for that attitude.

@Immortal Sin - I believe we are full, but you should check with the GM (Jumi). He may or may not be able to work you in.

Sorry. I know I can be an asshole sometimes. It is just a pet peeve of mine when people ignore very important pieces of information. I'm sorry @Immortal Sin

@Potatocat, yes it doesn't say "Full we are no longer accepting. It says:

This will have room for four writers, as I've included myself. If you would like to participate, then please PM me as I will be deciding on who I will allow based on these criteria.

I didn't ignore any rule or "piece" of information. I simply placed my Character Sheet before I sent the PM to the GM. If you want to be mad at anyone, be so at yourself because you've gone and done the same thing you believed I was doing.

That said. I accept your apology. If the GM says no and asks me to retract my character--I'll do so.

So you are saying that you aren't ignoring anything except the part where it tells you that it is full, and that you should PM him first? Curious.

No, I'm saying that just because there were only originally supposed to be 4 writers--there is a possibility for for more should he see fit.

It probably won't happen. It is a five man team. I'm not saying it can't, it is completely up to the GM, just that to do so would break lore.

Oh, okay. Well, we'll see. Like I said--it sounded neat so I though I'd throw my bid in there. lol

It is all right. Sorry I was an asshole about it. I was hungry, and much like Sven, I am grumpy when I'm hungry. XD

He said he would choose the people anyways. Meaning we could have 10 people sign up and he chooses from the ten. It's not first come first serve.

Yeah, but we already started. The team has been set. If he replaced someone out it would be horrible rude.... Don't give me the boot, I'm sorry for being an asshole! XD

Last minute additions, advisors called in by high command, tertiary assessors, stranded Marines found in Xenos territory - the possibilities are endless if the storyteller is willing.

Let's stop second-guessing Jumi's decision and talk about the story.

*goes to check IC*

EDIT: Ah, everyone distrusts me. Splendid.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
For different reasons, but yeah no one really trusts you at all. I'm just glad Sven can be the vocal one. (As you might tell it is a good match to his writer.)

Well. Black Templars only trust Grey Knight Psykers.

I'm kinda like a Grey Knight. :)

*strokes Hanzo's metal penis*

Status
Not open for further replies.