Warhammer 40K: Kill Team Hyperion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah. I put decades instead of centuries. My mistake. This will all be taking place two centuries after the Behemoth fleet.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's how long it took my guy to get over to the Eastern Fringe.

Also, too many names beginning with A. *shakes fist*

Sorry for the short post. It is late, but I wanted to get a post up.

I just noticed this, and at the risk of sounding like a fool, why does the Techmarine have a mechanical penis?

Did you... infer... that I was a Blood angel again? o_O

Pretty boy... whut?

Dammit. I mixed Blood Angels and Dark Angels again. Well, I fixed it. I need to stop doing that.

And Dark Angels are generally very good looking, correct?

Last edited:
I would of answered earlier in the day, but I just now noticed the IC Thread, sorry for posting so late.

...er... I don't think... Dark Angels... are specifically good-looking, no.

Half my face... has been crushed...

And why would a Space Wolf even... think... in those terms?

*clutches head*

Not in a homosexual way, more of a teasing them because they are good looking. And I do remember reading that they are generally good looking, your case may be different, but I do remember them supposed to be handsome.

I could always be very wrong. Let's chalk it up to it being that the Dark Angels Sven has met were the pretty boy type of people. I will edit it to make more sense, ass well as to simply expand on my post.

Last edited:
The "pretty boy type of people"? You mean he's met Dark Angels who are constantly checking themselves in the mirror and wearing expensive cologne? o_o

I think we need a different plan of attack here, Mr Cat. It's not exactly High School we're in. How about you insult the fact that Dark Angels are always clamming up when you ask about their homeworld, or have a stick up their arse about repentance. You could paint Dark Angels as the anal-retentive types and by default that will further characterize Sven as the happy-go-lucky badass that he is.

I was going to use all of that and more, especially since the good looks thing does not apply to Sidium. Just the first one I mentioned was the pretty boy because it doesn't fit Sidium. And by pretty boy I mean to imply that they are extremely vain and egotistical, even if they aren't. I could've done it far better.

It's generally Blood Angels that are considered Beautiful. That's due to Sanguinius being their Primarch. Dark Angels are more in-line with OCD in that they will repeat procedures to the EXACT letter with no room for deviation.

When I get off work tonight I'll get a post up for everyone..

Life happens.

He'll post when he posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.