Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
This changes too frequently to give anything reliable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure.
Basically what the poll says.

Please keep the thread civil and not commit exterminatus over a disagreement.

I'm an avid Ork player in the tabletop and Dawn of War. My tabletop army is Mad Max themed, so I've painted most of the Orks pale green and even turned a battlewagon into as close to the war rig as I could manage.

WP_20151126_003.jpg

The only good 'ooman is a dead 'ooman. An 'da only fing better than a dead 'ooman'z a dyin' 'ooman who'll tell 'ya where ter find 'is mates.

Get rid of the stupid summaries and tell people what they really are. Comparing the Astra Militarum to Canada is just sad

Otherwise I don't have a favorite. It's more of a series of ties between Orks and the Imperium forces with a dash of tau.

Get rid of the stupid summaries and tell people what they really are.
The poll's asking people who already play Warhammer.

So they already understand the armies and don't need me to tell them what it is.

Tau.

That is all.

Grey Knights are a close second.

Reactions: Shas'Ui
Anyone who says anything that isn't Imperium is a filthy heretic and needs to be purged.
Orks say, and I quote:

"'Oomans are pink and soft, not tough and green like da Boyz. They'z all the same size too, so they'z always arguing about who's in charge, 'cos no way of telling 'cept fer badges an' ooniforms and fings. When one of them wants to lord it over the uvvers, 'e says "I'm very speshul so'z you gotta worship me", or "I know summink wot you lot don't know so yer better lissen good". Da funny fing is, arf of 'em believe it and da over arf don't, so 'e 'as to hit 'em all anyway or run fer it. Wot a lot of mukkin' about if yer asks me. An' while they'z all arguing wiv each other over who's da boss, da Orks can clobber da lot"

Reactions: LunaValentine
We like Commissars: they understand that sometimes you need to clobber some sense into the lads, 'specially One-Eye Yarrick. He knows how to fight.

WE FIGHT FOR THE GREATER GOOD.

Disregard the signature.
25110_74c5ce71e3a926cb234bc50255df1820.jpeg

Anyone who says anything that isn't Imperium is a filthy heretic and needs to be purged.
533687_mb-Fish%20Of%20Fury,%20Humor,%20Memes,%20Tau,%20Trolling.jpg

Looks like a good enough place to post my old 40k drawfag stuff from /tg/.

Later anyway. Too entertaining watching an Ork justify a Commissar.

Blood Angels!

Oh, and in second: The Grey Knights.

Oh actually...

1) Tau
2) Black Templars
3) Grey Knights

Actually, despite my preferred avatar choices, I really like the Imperial Guard. The incredible variety of troops they have is rather staggering.
Iggyness.jpg
Iggynesss.jpg
Plus, they got balls of steel and are ultra badass for going up against the same stuff Space Marines deal with, but only with equipment that may as well be flashlights and cardboard against half the things they fight.

Actually, despite my preferred avatar choices, I really like the Imperial Guard. The incredible variety of troops they have is rather staggering.
Plus, they got balls of steel and are ultra badass for going up against the same stuff Space Marines deal with, but only with equipment that may as well be flashlights and cardboard against half the things they fight.

Don't diss the power of Flashlights and cardboard.

Those can destroy universes in the right hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.