Warhammer 40k: Activated Tactical 492

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the next post going to go up? :D

I'm pretty sure that everyone who is participating actively thusfar has posted. ^.^

Soon. I'm gonna be busy today so I'll hopefully be able to post something tonight. If I can't, tomorrow.

Okay, so now that I've got all the setup stuff out of the way, my posts should be shorter (and hopefully more frequent). We can finally get this show on the road!

I liked that one. :)

You shouldn't worry about being short or long! Got a lot to coordinate. So, write and have fun! ^.^

HERE WE GO! HERE WE GO! HERE WE GO!

Reactions: Dakota K5
Sorry for the delay guys, I completely forgot about this. :/ I'm getting to work on a post now.

((I am unable to post, My cat attacked my laptop. this is posted via a Wii. Please just assume my character is doing his best to keep his head down, keep people organized and the moment he sees a heavy weapon he is grabbing it. Aditional, My cat (the one you see in my profile picture) was 4 months old in that shot, he is now 2 years old and comes up to my hip. on all fours))

• Thank You
Reactions: Grothnor
((Update, new laptop is now functioning. havn't got all my old systems in place yet (like the dohicky that posted a sticky note on my desktop whenever someone posted in a thread I was subscribed to) so don't expect my 24 hour turn round to be back, but no more poofing!))

Status
Not open for further replies.