Warhammer 40k: Activated Tactical 492

Status
Not open for further replies.
9a2482ea212f32b8b51d6a288ea4e5dd.jpg
My character is part of Ordo Hereticus...

Trying to find time to finalize mine. Currently dealing with theft of our Verizon account. Someone from their subsidiary store bought two new phones with lines on our name..

Woo account lockdowns.

Name: Riona Fairelight
Age and Gender: Older than most (25) and designated Female.
Appearance: 5'8" 120lbs as of last physical. Red hair often buzzed short unless long term deployment deems it necessary protection against solar elements.
Regiment/Origin: Catachan XXIV; Attachment to PDF of [Redacted].
Former Rank/Position: Trooper/Commando
RIP: Absolute and utter disregard for rank, hierarchy, orders, and authority ending in the death of sixteen guardsman and 29 injured, five requiring euthanasia, totaling twenty one deaths. (See Spoiler)

Personality: Living on Catachan doesn't quite breed optimism, nor does it breed slackers. Riona is no different when it came time to learn defense against a planet hell bent on destroying any foreign invader.

At the age of 2, no less.

Rio is constantly on edge. If it wasn't the ripper vines bloody barbs or the tangible hint of poisonous spores flitting through the atmosphere it was the assignments from the commanders sending children to their death. Where a guardsman rarely lived long enough to develop any semblance of PTSD Riona embraced the paranoia that came with it. Owing to her survival instinct comes a cunning rarely seen outside of Gretchin infiltrators. With her detachment and brutality it's often more worrisome to see her than not.

History: Born on the death world Catachan is never an easy life, nor is it any semblance of normalcy that even the poorest hive-worlder can maintain. Less so for the women of the planet, often sequestered in some way or another from the horrors that the planet deems natural.

The Emperor's Will demands all pay price for living beneath his gaze, even those incapable of performing their biological duty. That of childbirth is a blessed gift to all women of the Imperium, to propogate and bolster those that defend his worlds.

What do you mean she's gone? Bound hand and foot to a Chimera chassis wasn't enough that SEVEN guards all missed her dissapearance!?

I'll have no man under my command step foot into those trees while she roams out there! You've not seen what she can do with her teeth.. How such a hellscape can produce that out of the fairer sex is beyond all but the Emperor's understanding!

[spoili]I really had a hard time writing this and it's beyond me how or why. Hoping it's at least passable and that my writing will at least make up for it..[/spoili]

Here, have a silly catachan meme I based this entire character off of.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Qwertronix
Well, he was asking to keep it fairly short and concise. Paragraph here, paragraph there... so, can't do much. But, it'll be interesting to see a complete psychopath! >.>

Okay, IC is up.

This first round of posts is mostly for introductions. I'll be adding a section to the first post for NPCs, see there for info on important characters. There will be a chronological jump forward with the next GM post, which will be next week instead of in half a week. I have been dealing with some RL issues and they've been distracting me from my RPs.

Oh yeah, @Windsong, you're good: accepted. I'll add your char to the sheet once I get some sleep.

Now that I am conscious enough, @Windsong does your character have a name any more comprehensive than Rio? I could only figure out her name from reading the personality; your CS is lacking the 'Name' category.

• Thank You
Reactions: Windsong
̸̧͖͔͔̜͖͎̼̙̙̅͑̚ͅȈ̶̝͑̎͋̌̇̓̑̊̓̒ ̸̢̧̻̼̙̤͎̄̾͊͑̒̕͘f̸͎̬̮̣̪͈̹̭̬̋͜ȅ̶̞͔̄͐̂̈́̚ȩ̵͔̝̤̥̖͖̠̠͔͙̟̝̜̜̒̕ļ̶͑̃̌̂͐̿͘͘͘͠ ̷̨̪͕̬̫̹̊͌͋t̶̼̙̟̺̙͔̮̬̘̞̍̃̎̑̃́̅̀̇̒͝͝h̸̪̯̮̦̦̣͙͚͖̳̯̗̙̹̒́͘ę̵͈͇̯͕̖̲̘̤̱͉̒̓̓̄̆̀̄̓̈́͊̈̊͌̂͠ ̴̧̳̤͚̣̜͎͌̉͐̂̈͌͐͛͘ͅw̴̛̠̿̈́̎͂̀̉̒̅́͝a̷̡̩̖̼̥͛͜ř̵̢̢̻̪̭̫̹̑́̍p̷̗̥̠̞̺͗̑͋͐ ̷͍̾̍͋̃̈́̈́̎o̶̡͚̜̻͛͑̎̔͜ͅv̷̨̨̛̩̣̺̝̿̈́͊̿e̴̢̨͚̠̰̲̩͕̗̞͑͠r̸̨̡̛͖͍͕͇̠̻͍͖̱͈̀̏̀̄̔̑̆̈̚͝ͅt̷̤̞̙͔̺̝̻͙͍̙̭̳͐̐̈́̚͜ȁ̴̛̅̍͂̓͛̕ͅķ̴͈̟́̈́͛̀̅̍͑̀̈́̓͑̕͝ì̶̡̧̧̦̺̟͉̺̣̖͚̰̖̘̅̓n̵̲̘̈́͗̋͛͂̿̊̊̅̕͝ͅg̶̱͍͓̠͕̘̼̟̦̾͌̊͗͗̄ ̸̨̧͚͉̪̝̩̗̤̩̏̓ͅͅm̴̦̳̭̰͒̒̃́̓̄̃̅͐̿̽́͝è̶̡̲͔̳̾̃̿.̷̡͇̬͙̦̝͉̥̻͔̈́ ̸̼̣̞̞̥̈́Î̴͍̲̹̫̰̠̘͉͇͋͂̅̍͌̌̋̄̒̍͆̚͝ͅt̸̩̒̆͋̈́͆͗̽̽͛̓̅̍̕̚͝ ̴̩͔̼̫̱̦̱̲̯̏͌̎̍̃͜͠ì̵͎͉̠͈̍͐͜͜͝s̸̨̢͓̺̖͎̲̱̙͚̥̟̻͍̖̀̆̍́̒̓̀͆̈́̓̅̌̍̚̕ ̸̺̻̞̟̹̓͒̃̌̾͒͜a̶͎̻̐̎͊͌̇ ̶̛͖̾̀̀g̵͎̍̐ͅo̷̲͚͒͐̆̾̅̃̏͠o̸͈̤̘̪͂͐̈́̎̌͠d̸̳̱̺̪̰̱͇̫̲͎̭̀̂̈́͜ ̴̢̧̬͎̱̥̰͕̭̠̮̘̲̼̎͛͘ͅp̵̤̺̼̃̈́̽͊͂͝͠ą̵̧̹͇̼͚͎͓̻͇̫̪̐̈́̈́̆́̄į̵͓̬̗̱̝̤̯̈̓̀͆͗͆̿̌̎̅̇͘͝ͅͅn̷̻̘̾̓͆̍

Now that I am conscious enough, @Windsong does your character have a name any more comprehensive than Rio? I could only figure out her name from reading the personality; your CS is lacking the 'Name' category.
I just copy pasted your sheet off the front page. I'll get it fixed and updated soon as possible. At work so don't have my notes on me..

Reactions: Grothnor

Everyone who knew it is now dead.

Eeep, late to the party but my character's all written up now.

Sorry, I choked a bit and it took some doing to get back in the flow =\

Status
Not open for further replies.