WarGene - SciFi

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Asinis

Original poster

WarGene

Playable characters - "The Stalkers"

The Stalkers, Phobetor's crew, officially known as Unit 23, are veterans of the Gaian Marine Corps. The GMC was formed after Gaia was liberated. Each crew member was hand picked for Stalker indoctrination when construction began on Phobetor twenty years ago.

Under the leadership of Colonel Daniel Grant, Phobetor has wrought chaos throughout Exile space for the last ten years, creeping out of the void like a spectre, to rend its enemy, only to once again dissolve back into the blackness.

Phobetors crew, after ten long years, now wait for a scheduled courier ship, or more importantly, the briefing it carries. What it brings, however, will turn their universe on its head. They will find the road to their final destination is paved with lies, betrayal and madness.

OOC thread is now up - Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Solunae
I can get behind this. I have a very very old character that would fit very well into this sort of idea. Of course I would need to edit her up a lot but, she would do very well.

Reactions: Asinis
I could totally dig this shit.
I can get behind this. I have a very very old character that would fit very well into this sort of idea. Of course I would need to edit her up a lot but, she would do very well.

Woops, sorry Hound, and Fusion . Forgot to watch this thread. I was just starting to spice this up a little. I'm going to be adding some new shit, and changing a bunch of other shit around.

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
Through me a PM and let me know. If this doesn't take off I would be interested in a OnexOne.

Popping my interest in here.

Well, ok then. I'll get the Legit OOC thread up within the next two days.

If anyone would like a reservation, let me know through PM, as only 4 slots are up for grabs. Might stretch this to 5. Otherwise, WarGene is first come first serve.

I am very interested in this.

Good shit folks, I've got two spots reserved and two open.

This does look interesting.

Update: making progress dicking around with BB code, the OOC signup thread is 40% complete, I was led astray by booze laden friends from the past.

Fucking Idiot Update: Had so much sorted out.... but guess who didn't save his document... guess who didn't charge his laptop. *Slaps stupid Welsh forehead*

putting an expression of interest in. I could definitely get on board with this.

Cool, had a couple set backs, but I'm aiming to get the ooc thread and in character thread both up and running by the weekend. I've also worked out one complete mind fuck of a twist for mid story.

Update: Good news everybody, I've overslept work, which means I've got even more time to focus on important things.. why... such as getting this RP rolling!

If you've an open slot still available, I'd be keen on participating. Send me a shout if capable; if not, best of luck on the space opera!

Good news everybody, just got suspended from my job, which means I can spend more time on this.

Good news everybody, just got suspended from my job, which means I can spend more time on this.
Everything alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.