Reactions: Stormi
4DAwIDp.jpg

[fieldbox="Albino Amarth, darkred, dashed, 10"]

Name: Amarth

Race: Tenno

Type: Rhino

Sexuality: Straight(Heterosexual)

Bio:

The white albino warframe had pad his way through the system with blood and force. The nine sharp blade scratches on the collar of his warframe indicate his 9 years since his wake from the even longer slumber woken into a world that knew nothing but conflict, blood and war he changed, he once emerged white as a snow to only end up red as the blood that coursed in his veins due to the sheer onslaught he had been placed in.

But one rendered him silent... Jupiter... Zanuka Project... Alad V those were the only things that anyone could get out of him. What seemed like a simple assassination mission ended changing his path completely... as he and his fellow Tenno dropped into the main room to eliminate Alad V and cease the Zanuka Project which they knew almost nothing about, their objectives were completed, they were almost all severely damaged but as they were to extract screams began echoing through the hallways. Ones that shook them all to their very cores... trailing to the screams the Rhino walked with a firm pace as he opened the final door that separated them from the screams the Rhinos eyes widened under the frame... in view came a warframe, howling like a banshee, she looked tortured, experimented, broken and twisted. He never spoke of the event again and with his silence he locked himself in his warframe.

Upon recent times he is seen often times at relays accepting new missions or working with one of the Syndicates.
[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
Y'know, I was tempted to make a Rhino if I wasn't going to do Mesa, but I also doubt Rhino Prime would've been valid :P

Name
Luca Donovan (Prefers to be called Limbo)
Race
Tenno
Type
Limbo
Sexuality
Bisexual
Bio
Not being much of a fighter, Limbo spent his time studying the void and its many secrets. Eventually, he had believed to have discovered a plane of existence between ours and the void, naming it the rift plane, which many deemed nonexistent. Searching for a way to travel to as proof of its existence it to the point of obsession, he modified his own warframe to do so, but got torn to pieces while entering the plane. After being found and rebuilt by his fellow tenno, Limbo continued his research on the rift, learning how to travel through it safely and becoming the master of the rift plane. He can be rather stuck up and can't help but show off whenever he can get the chance to do so, but will usually act serious when the situation calls for it. Although a bit difficult to work with at times, Limbo is quite intelligent, knowing much information on Orokin technology and the void, so he decided that he should help to the best of his ability with this Orokin problem.
Warframe Appearance
[spoili]warframe___limbo_wallpaper_2_by_tg_timmy-d8fd5ax.jpg [/spoili]
Normal Appearance (In the strange event that he does leave his warframe)
[spoili]Tyki.Mikk.full.1597223.jpg [/spoili]

Name
Cephalon Duro
Race
Cephalon
Sexuality
Asexual
Bio
Duro was a cephalon developed by Limbo before his initial destruction as a recreation of a series two cephalon. Duro has been in a dormant state until Limbo was rebuilt, accumulating knowledge for his creator return. He is rather optimistic and encouraging, and is a bit more like a butler to Limbo, running his ship and doing anything else that he may need assistance with. He is loyal, honest, but is bad at keeping secrets and hates confrontation. Like Ordis, he speaks in the third person. Doro's holographic appearance is a cluster of green triangular prisms, and often travels with Limbo through missions and meetings, being uploaded into a rebuilt Moa to travel alongside him.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checking to see if this still had a heartbeat!

Reactions: Zeroisdead
I'm sure it does, @Zone-Tan 's just been really busy as far as I can tell.

• Thank You
I hope this RP doesn't die off, I was really looking forward to it.

Sorry I've been soooooooo busy guys

I'll start up the IC right asap

This intrigues me.

Is still a place left? If so I might write something up.

Everyone gonna make a Tenno... While doing a Loki would be fun, I believe this needs more Grineer.

So if it is okay to make myself a Manic, I would write the sheet asap.

It looks like fun!

@Niveko7 Go right ahead! I was hoping someone would do something other than tenno!

IC HAS BEEN POSTED ON THE FIRST POST

• Thank You
Can I make a character that's a moa controlled by some sort of cephalon?

Sorry for the wait, but sleeping actually is a thing. I also had to do some research again seeing how I stopped playing for a little while, needed to be informed for that to be able to stay IC and serious. Without further ado...

Embrace the Manic.
250px-GrineerManic.png

Name: Vor nu. (
9px-Grineer_V.svg.png
9px-Grineer_O.svg.png
9px-Grineer_R.svg.png
9px-Grineer_N.svg.png
9px-Grineer_U.svg.png
) ; More commonly known as Unit 43 (
9px-Grineer_U.svg.png
9px-Grineer_N.svg.png
9px-Grineer_I.svg.png
9px-Grineer_T.svg.png
9px-Grineer_4.svg.png
9px-Grineer_3.svg.png
)
Type: Grineer Manic
Sexuality: Straight.

Grineer bear no names. Why should they? They are just clones. Cannon fodder to be used, thrown away like a piece of waste when need be. Identification however was needed in the large platoons during combat. Numbers seemed like the best idea. Unit 43 came to be.

It does not matter in which clone laboratory, it does not matter on which planet. All that mattered was his cause.

To hunt the TENNO.

Cloning cycle after cloning cycle he strives to do what he was made for to the best of his ability. He had been on every Grineer controlled planet at least once, waiting for the alarm to be raised and his identification number to be called.

He however, had done some upgrading on himself. The normal claws he normally used being not as effective as they should be. Oberon, Rhino, Frost...durable TENNO warframes could withstand his not measurable lust for blood and death.

It was a Loki frame. The fight having been long yet quick. A dance of speed, stealth and teleportation techniques. His price after the kill having been the claws said frame wore.
hqdefault.jpg

The Venka.

These claws defined him from then on. Made him something that no other Unit was.

Special.

He became known by the Tenno, calling him Vor Nu. Which was merely Grineer for 'Got you.'
They feared him, his name becoming a catchphrase in his maniacal game of hide, seek and obliterate.

This all changed as the Fi- *cough* Orokin appeared once again. Command gave him other objectives.

So it happened, that Tyl Regor himself called upon him...

He heeded the call, his laughter echoing through the halls wherever he went.

There was just only one question remaining...

Could he really work with whom he was made to destroy?

Hope this is fine! If not just give me some hints and I get to do some updates :)

Status
Not open for further replies.