Warframe! Any players out there??

F

FoxyAlice

Original poster
I started playing warframe last week it is an amazing addictive onlince sci-fi hack slash awesomeness game!!

Was curious if anyone else was playing it and if anyone has heard of it?? Becase many people have no idea what it is O.O

images

I have a clan and I play with @Fluffy. Or rather I did, but now I haven't played in awhile. I use a rhino and the Orthos. I call it my Spinning Top of Tanking Death.

The name is a work in progress.

Hahaha nice! I use a Frost and Ash XD

Rhino's are crazy tanks!

I started playing as Mag, now I more regularly play as Banshee. >:3

Supah fun.

Reactions: Cirilla
Awesome! I am planning to build a banshee ^-^

I used to play a long time ago and like 3 months ago again for a bit, once you put like 80h into it, got a few nice frame and a good weapon you realize the game is not difficult at all.

I used to play... a long time ago...

Got all warframes, including most primes I was interested in... got most weapons I was interested in and was using my forma to get them maxed and shit...

Stuff got easy... WAY too easy.

So I kind of dropped.

Hahaha I've heard a few people say that. I had a group of friends I played with but they all stopped playing. So I'm alone >_<

I used to play... a long time ago...

Got all warframes, including most primes I was interested in... got most weapons I was interested in and was using my forma to get them maxed and shit...

Stuff got easy... WAY too easy.

So I kind of dropped.
That's what happens when you throw money at the game constantly.

That's what happens when you throw money at the game constantly.

nearly 800 hours played tells you where you can put that remark, Pete :P

More value for money than if I'd spend it on as much hours going to the movies, going out dancing, or bowling.

Reactions: Peter Feels
nearly 800 hours played tells you where you can put that remark, Pete :P

More value for money than if I'd spend it on as much hours going to the movies, going out dancing, or bowling.

That's just my jealousy talking cause of all the stuff you have. ;_;

I been trying to make a Trinity. I just need the time to farm for all the pieces. ;_;

Someone tell me moar about Warframe, because whilst playing Marvel Heroes earlier in the year, I saw a ton of Warframe ads that went along with it that I just, uh... Didn't pay attention to.

Reactions: Fluffy