Dragon age: Origins romance rp - Morrigan needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neon-Maniac

Original poster
For the past couple of months, I had found myself wallowing in the proverbial quagmire of inactivity; with all motivation to write alluding me. Though that soon changed, when I began playing Dragon Age: Origins – It's well crafted story, and characters had my creative juices flowing again, and for the first time, has inspired me to write within a canon world.

As the title of this thread suggests, I'm planning on playing out the strained romance between Morrigan, and the grey warden (The latter will be played by myself)
I want this roleplay to be the perfect combination of high, and low moments, both romance and heartache.

The particulars of the actual plot, we can discuss that in private!

If this concept interests you, and you're willing to play the part of Morrigan, then please message me!

These are some other things you should know:
  • I haven't played later instalments of DA games (so no spoilers please)
  • Smut is preferred, but not required.
  • Literacy is required
  • If there's anything you would like to know in regards to this roleplay, then please send me a message.

This might be a topic in which I would greatly enjoy. It's been a while since I've played origins, so if you don't mind me being a little rusty and having to brush up...

We can certainly talk about it, in any case :)

This might be a topic in which I would greatly enjoy. It's been a while since I've played origins, so if you don't mind me being a little rusty and having to brush up...

We can certainly talk about it, in any case :)
That's okay, I'm actually new to Dragon age lore; so we'd both be on the same level - sort of.
You don't mind if I send you a pm? :)

Not at all! I would love to talk it out ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.