Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Okay, it seems that the thread in Insanity has sparked some interest in possibly Role-Playing it.

Would any of you be interested in trying out a RP based on this?

The entire concept would be played in Insanity similar in function as the Noob Wars and Raz Rebellions on the Proboards site, it should be quick and the entire point is to have fun.

So it doesn't conflict with the canon of Iwaku World, I'd recommend suggesting it takes place in a parallel world of the forum. Set up would be fairly loose and plot would be entirely up to members vs. an established world.

As for how we can play such a game: To quote Coffeekins, "Instead of one or two truly important characters in the spotlight with some back-up or maybe a a few other characters awkwardly competing for a "main" spot, you have a cast full of equally engaging characters playing their roles for all their worth without fear of complaint because, duh, it's like, their role?"

For types of characters to quote Blazing Saddles, " I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers, and Methodists!"

Comments, suggestions, ideas can be placed here.

Sounds good to me. I'll assume, we'll have the ISAF show up and blow the shit of stuff like normal?

Death Spire Forces will be on hand to combat both sides and 'recruit' those willing.

Hm. I could get some technomagic/giant robots all up in this thing. Gonna be the devil's advocate here, for fun and profit.

Ward, could you limit the amount of nukes and stuff used if you do go the middle man route?

Give me a week and I'll be in.

Wife's mad at me cause I'm absorbed into the webernets.

Alright, sounds good to me. If there is any sort of plot line involved, I'll compare it to 1940s Yugoslavia with the amounts of switching sides and general confusion between fictional groups.

in was thinking of helping the Vandoosans actually, though i can limit the Nuclear weapons deployment.

It'll be a conventional deployment on my end, with limited support from particle beam satellites.

D:

I don't have a faction.

Maybe I could understudy. Or be an invincible amputee.

in was thinking of helping the Vandoosans actually, though i can limit the Nuclear weapons deployment.

Alright, sounds good to me. Nukes are getting a little over done in a lot of the "War" based RPs, so I figure we can focus on fictional WMDs.