War on Vandoosa

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Blind Hemingway, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Blair

Her hand started to freeze over and her entire face was red. Bad bad bad. She just hid most of herself under her blanket "I-Its fine..." she claimed and didn't dare reach for her shirt for fear of exposing the ice.

Gwen

She rolled over and smiled over at him before slipping on her shirt "Not bad Jay." She hopped out and got changed. "Oh what time is it now?"

2. Sounds good to me. I'll assume, we'll have the ISAF show up and blow the shit of stuff like normal?

3. It'll be an excuse for them to conduct weapons tests.

4. Death Spire Forces will be on hand to combat both sides and 'recruit' those willing.

5. Ray

He grabbed finished something and he and Dylan went to the Station.

6. Blair

She went home and saw a text from Leroy saying he would be gone for a bit and to call his back up number later. She rolled her eyes and settled back

7. Oooo *grows massively curious* I could also try to message them to get them on the site but I don't know if anyone checks Figmento anymore.

8. Ray

"Alright. I guess let's go to the site and we'll see if the footage is recoverable."

9. Give me a week and I'll be in.

Wife's mad at me cause I'm absorbed into the webernets.

10. Alright, sounds good to me. If there is any sort of plot line involved, I'll compare it to 1940s Yugoslavia with the amounts of switching sides and general confusion between fictional groups.

11. (Oh my God the image didn't load at first and then it did and it nearly made me laugh out loud at jazz band)

Blair

She made mental notes about each scene and tried to mentally decide where the next incident may be at. she figured she could try to map it out on a code. She took a few more walks around before starting home. She hoped she could get an estimate, as long as the menace didn't strike before she got her information

12. (Lol)

Ray

He got up to his office. "Alright, so we know this person is very skilled when it comes to infiltration or very knowledgeable about Dagger. We know that they have a problem with Dagger and enough reason behind it to attack them." He plugged in the chips and got to work.

13. Samuel

My smile is still as ever as my Care Bear tries to tug me towards the bed. Bless her--she needs a tad more muscle to do that, though I have no issue tipping over for her, just not now. I have a victory to claim here! "Good game, Care Bear. Good game."

I then chuckle softly, taking a moment to fix my hold on her. "Well, they wouldn't be teenagers if they didn't cause a little trouble, right?" My face then scrunches up before taking an exaggerated whiff of the air. I hum under my breath. "And I don't smell anything burning, so I think we can breathe for once. Now then." A teasing smile graces my visage. "Shall I transport you back to your personal quarters, mademoiselle?"

I know how horrid my French accent sounds but hey, practice makes perfect. Right?

Humming a random tune, I start heading for the door, inwardly wondering if she'll let me carry her back to room. Out in the open. In my arms. Both of us still in our PJs. Obviously, I don't expect her to, as my little Care Bear isn't exactly a fan of public displays of affection. In all honesty, I just crave to see her precious cheeks light up in a blush; it's a sight like no other.

Nellie

I slap a hand over my chest and scoff, pulling off my best offended face. "How rude," I admonish dramatically, "You can't just use the Bull's name in vain like that, Cy. I'm vegan and do not appreciate the religious slander." However, the rest of my idiotic rambling dies off as Cy launches into (I kid you not when I say this) hands down the most amazing specimen of bio bull that I've heard in my life (wait...what would a Vegan Bull God look like? #veganbullgod). My throat constricts and suddenly it's incredibly hard to be a smart-mouth right now. I think my face is getting hot again and like always, I have no idea why.

"Uh...dang," I utter like a dork. "Okay. You win, Cy. Ladies poop." I pause, feeling something else bubbling up on the back of my tongue. "That was awesome. Like grade A performance, mister Vegan Bull." I know he'll have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about but I don't worry much. He's come to accept my random stuff ages ago.

When my gaze momentarily strays from his, I notice Pen is clearly having an internal struggle, though it isn't as intense in comparison to when Helen had a hand on her cheek. Jeez le cheese, you'd think Pen would have blood pressure issues by now; it's honestly worrisome. However, Pen seems more stable this time around and manages to smile back in a not so 'head over heels' fashion.

"I'm fine, Helen. Really," I see the way she hesitates at first, but then she gently lowers Helen's hand from her forehead, giving it a little squeeze before letting go. Whoa there, Penny. Somebody's getting a little bold...

I like it. Makes for great popcorn-binging content.

After that, the conversation dwindles into a normal one and we soon enter the dining hall. Instead of locking onto the food, I make eye contact with the resident bitch (pardon my language, peeps): Demi. She shoots a glare at me but I simply look back with a grin and innocent eyes. I never back down from her and though others might see it as suicidal, I could care less. She starts anything, I won't be afraid to meet her halfway, anemic or not.

Demi

Fuck---here comes the little goofy blond girl (Nellie) with her pack. I honestly don't when, how, or why it started but for some reason this chick is the only abnormal other than Morrigan that doesn't piss their pants when they see me. Granted, something like that would earn my respect but the way she does it...It just pisses me off, a lot.

Plus, I know she's a fake.

I don't exactly know how she's fake, I just do. It takes someone with a hidden agenda to know one.

But, of course, whatever she's hiding is none of my business. As long as she doesn't get in my way, I could care less--

"Ahh!!"

ZOOM!

The. Actual. Fuck?!

"What's up with her?" I grumble under my breath. One moment, everything was calm; next thing I know, that speedy abnormal (Quinn) screams like a banshee and runs off. Christ--I'm seriously living with nut jobs!

14. And by that I mean crushing enemies. But no one needs to know that much ;)

15. I'm all for a character art hunt. I've got some good, albeit strange sources for art.